Dairy is GOOD for you

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Except of pasteurized dairy, it's extremely good. It's literally been shown kids who consumed more milk ended up having taller stature.

How long until the vegan agenda dies?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Lorsss, Halotestin and 3 others
*dairy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Except of pasteurized diary, it's extremely good. It's literally been shown kids who consumed more milk ended up having taller stature.

How long until the vegan agenda dies?
i used to drink milk every day like 3 cups a day until 13/14 and now i’m 6’4” age 15 almost 6’5”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, forwardgrowth, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others
I thought title meant like a journal

It's called DAIRY, not DIARY, a diary is a book to write down your daily experiences. The latter might be beneficial too for some people here, though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
IGF-1 is pro performance and anti longevity. Take your pick.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, incelslayer01 and Deleted member 685

Attachments

• IMG_20191122_201546.jpg
    IMG_20191122_201546.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 41
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
It's called DAIRY, not DIARY, a diary is a book to write down your daily experiences. The latter might be beneficial too for some people here, though.
Typo, happens to the best of us

Dairy = Acne

Diary is good tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3195
Because of dairy my acne got even worse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incelslayer01, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 685
Dairy = Acne

Diary is good tho
Never experienced it whatsoever. If you get acne from it it means you have subhuman genetics in the first place. Afterall the people who often stop drinking diary will still have some acne or had it before

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
legit thread. been drinking raw milk all my life and im 6’6”

• +1
Vegans will keep being dishonest about how you need to take supplements if you go vegan.

• +1
Smdbruh

• JFL
legit thread. been drinking raw milk all my life and im 6’6”
Holy shit are you for real? How did you get it? It's not available here in the Netherlands in my city whatsoever

raw milk doesnt cause acne

just lol if u drink fkn jewrerized milk with estrogens and poison in it

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
Holy shit are you for real? How did you get it? It's not available here in the Netherlands in my city whatsoever

basically i live in US, and sometimes we have these babushkas giving free cheese samples in jew supermarkets. if u ask them nicely they’ll legit tell u where to get raw milk. u can get it at some local farms
obviously u will never find it in any supermarket.
i have to travel 40 miles to buy raw milk, so i buy it in bulk

• +1
basically i live in US, and sometimes we have these babushkas giving free cheese samples in jew supermarkets. if u ask them nicely they’ll legit tell u where to get raw milk. u can get it at some local farms
Thanks alot bro
What state u from btw?

Isn't there any farm nearby you where you can just ask for fresh milk? Shouldn't be an issue really. Get colostrum otherwise.

• +1
i've been drinking ATLEAST one glass of milk every single day since im like 6 and im 5'7

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01, Deleted member 2227, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and OOGABOOGA
how tall are your parents?

holy shit, my parents are almost the same height and i'm a manlet JFL

muh geneticope

my parents are incredibly fucking based, never fed me sugars, always bought from local farms and butcher shops, and were keen on consistently feeding me smoked meats, cheese, raw milk, raw eggs, etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 685, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
muh geneticope

my parents are incredibly fucking based, never fed me sugars, always bought from local farms and butcher shops, and were keen on consistently feeding me smoked meats, cheese, raw milk, raw eggs, etc
my whole development was pretty much stunted

how tall are your parents?

holy shit, my parents are almost the same height and i'm a manlet JFL

genetics is the result of nutrition and good environment over the course of generations btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
muh geneticope

Sheesh how’d you end up here then?

so if im being honest with u dude, looksmaxxing, dietmaxxing, lifemaxxing, everything to the fucking maxmaxxing is worth it. do it for ur offspring. do ur children right where ur parents did u wrong. rhats what my parents did and theyre subhumans
Sheesh how’d you end up here then?

autism

• Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 685
Never experienced it whatsoever. If you get acne from it it means you have subhuman genetics in the first place. Afterall the people who often stop drinking diary will still have some acne or had it before
No, the only time I get acne is if I consume dairy.

muh geneticope

MY PARENTS MADE ME EAT ORGANIC FOOD THAT WAS MOSTLY THINGS LIKE VEGETABLES, BROWN RICE, CHICKEN GROWING UP BUT I'M STILL MENTALLY ILL

Isn't there any farm nearby you where you can just ask for fresh milk? Shouldn't be an issue really. Get colostrum otherwise.
Hard to find

so if im being honest with u dude, looksmaxxing, dietmaxxing, lifemaxxing, everything to the fucking maxmaxxing is worth it. do it for ur offspring. do ur children right where ur parents did u wrong. rhats what my parents did and theyre subhumans
Yeah dude that’s why I’m here. I’m here so I can have happy kids one day not so I can slay drunken feminist poon fuck that. Gotta look and money max and lock down some tall sexy ee chick and raise like ten chads on a farm somewhere

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, n33tf1f and Deleted member 685
No, the only time I get acne is if I consume dairy.

MY PARENTS MADE ME EAT ORGANIC FOOD THAT WAS MOSTLY THINGS LIKE VEGETABLES, BROWN RICE, CHICKEN GROWING UP BUT I'M STILL MENTALLY ILL

> vegetables

contain antinutrients that inhibit absorption of nutrients from other foods

> rice

free radicals, damage dna

• +1
> vegetables

contain antinutrients that inhibit absorption of nutrients from other foods

> rice

free radicals, damage dna
Grains and vegetables are worth jack shit anyway

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
Lol I refused to eat fruits and vegetables as a kid, now I’m the tallest in the family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and n33tf1f
6'3 and milk all my child hood and most of puberty, much less milk now.
I happened to quit drinking milk after my height growth.

• Love it
Yeah dude that’s why I’m here. I’m here so I can have happy kids one day not so I can slay drunken feminist poon fuck that. Gotta look and money max and lock down some tall sexy ee chick and raise like ten chads on a farm somewhere
legit.

do it for your legacy.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
always hated milk and dairy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3962
Also my brother got permanent stuffy nose from drinking milk, immediately ended when he drastically reduced.