Dalits kidnap brahmin and the entire family is on suicide watch

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet

Looks like my dalit bros are rising up. After I produce my video game based on temple run, dalits will basically be the BBCs of India and run youth culture.

Previous thread

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, nasusdog, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
@
CFW432
@CFW432 @
rand anon
@rand anon @
Curry Suicide
@Curry Suicide @
currylightskin
@currylightskin @
PCT01
@PCT01 @
Bvnny.
@Bvnny. @
Chinacurry
@Chinacurry @
Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101 @
inferiorpispot234
@inferiorpispot234 @
RabidRosaries
@RabidRosaries @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, PrinceLuenLeoncur and currylightskin
Yeast life hinders everything great. 96 percent of india is dalits and other sudhras. But then again the brahmins have absorbed some sudhra blood and have started to become decadent as well...

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeast life hinders everything great. 96 percent of india is dalits and other sudhras. But then again the brahmins have absorbed some sudhra blood and have started to become decadent as well...
the brahmin low-key looks like you. Bro I stg brahmin, dalit, they all look like the same shitskins jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
@
CFW432
@CFW432 @
rand anon
@rand anon @
Curry Suicide
@Curry Suicide @
currylightskin
@currylightskin @
PCT01
@PCT01 @
Bvnny.
@Bvnny. @
Chinacurry
@Chinacurry @
Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101 @
inferiorpispot234
@inferiorpispot234 @
RabidRosaries
@RabidRosaries @
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nigga you don't tag me when I am the KING of Brahmins? I make all other Brahmins LOOK like Dalits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
It's pretty impressive that the caste system has endured so long.

I think people don't really mix, so until I went to uni I only knew brahmins and ksatriya, so thought that's what most curries are, but if you look at it brahmins and ksatriyas are each like 1% of population max

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14262 and FailedNormieManlet
It's pretty impressive that the caste system has endured so long.

I think people don't really mix, so until I went to uni I only knew brahmins and ksatriya, so thought that's what most curries are, but if you look at it brahmins and ksatriyas are each like 1% of population max
No low castes at uni? Wtf lol

Till I went to uni bhai, at uni there were some, but WAAYYY more at the poly
No low castes at uni? Wtf lol
In UK as half of all curries are paki here and Bengali they don’t know what caste they come from but the Indians I do know many are Punjabi and they don’t have castes either. Most of the shitskin curries like the ones who live where I am look c wreak to southern are quite dark Smokey complexion I’d say prob between kstashiya (or however you spell that shit) or shudra. In London you’ll get a very broad mix between brahmin-Dalit

I think most curries are Katshaya, warrior and trader caste, curries all have good trading business skills but lack sentience. The Dalits are very docile and simple minded whislt the others are all greedy

• JFL
the brahmin low-key looks like you. Bro I stg brahmin, dalit, they all look like the same shitskins jfl
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I was literally thinking the same thing, nigga looks like rabidroaseries after a few months of not shaving.

• JFL
Wait tho, are you seriously dalit tho, idc if you are but I thought you were just messing around tbh.

• JFL
Wait tho, are you seriously dalit tho, idc if you are but I thought you were just messing around tbh.
Idk, I’m Bangladeshi Muslim, so not in caste system really. According to my parents we were like in the middle and my ancestors owned land. But that’s about it really.

Idc if it turns out I’m a dalit or anything since it doesn’t really make a difference to my life

I thought brahmins were lightskin blue eyed moggers? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL