damn family just disowned me cuz im not a chad

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
this whole thing is not for normal reader and will waste ur time unless u really wanna read so if u do fine thanks but if not idc okay
@isis_Bleach

ok so i live alone in my apartmenrt but technically im not emancipated and yes i have a legal garudain who has custody of me
they got back from a trip to philidelphia and came to check in on me (i was invited to go to phili and have fun but i said no because im not a chad, in my own words and my gaurdian looked at me like i am retarded)
and so my garudian got back to apartment from four day trip dog was excited i gave them a hug and say im glad ur back and immediately as they walk in the rooom they say "you smell like shit whens the last time u took a shower" i lie and say i take showers een tho i ahavent for the past year since june 7th 2021 just so idont get kicked out and i said oh i didnt take one today i just woke up and then mygaurdian opens the fridge and looks at the blueberries "james u aint been eatin ur blueberries they say to me"
oh no i havent ate blueberries in fact i didnt eat in past 48 hours i told my gardan and they start yelling at me saying im stunting my grwoth by starvin myself and im being an idiot and stupid and they start yelling at me like a nigger and stupid bitch just because im an incel

ok then we sit on couch they show me nice pics from the trip i didnt get to go on (i wouldve if i had a few more mm of bone strtaight teeth muscles and tall)
then they start saying how they wanna move to phillydelpha and i say no lemme rot in my room for next 2 years while i save up for plastic srugery
and then they scream and say im a dumbass and a idiot and say im baaaaaad mannnn and im turning into a corpse and how im not eating enough calriessss

then they start slamming dishes and slam romote and im calm this whole time im not a violent person they say jaaames u u doing bad to urself ur gonna turn out like ur mothher ur gonna be a methhead and if it wasnt for me taking away ur hgh needles u would be shootin up meth all day
and i said nlo i am doing gooooud bc i am not doing those things

and they say you look baaad james and youre gonna end up being homelessa like ur mother
i say its my genetic destiny bc im unnatractive to girls
and they say u can be attractive if u take a shower put on better clothes get a haircut and eat more fod
and i say no plastic surgery is the only way
every time i bring up surgery my gardina screams for no reason they hate the toghuhgt of change or surgery but
my garden still says i can get my next surgery in novemeber as long as i pay for it but after i do
ill never hear the end of how im a fake plastic surgie victi m
yeah yeah im done with this shit nigga i just got sdcreamed at ofr 5 minutes
and i told me gardian "u would want me to be in this room if i was a chad all gardians want chads intheir custody u just dont like me" and they say HOW DARE U I DO EVERYTING FOR U ANDNDANDSF IOJDSFOIDSJFOI and i say oooohhh ok its true if i was good looking u would still want me and then they say how if i showered id be good looking and its on all my head and how im insane and crazy

i hate it bc my garden always threatens to send me to psych ward and says im mentally insane they say im not normal
nice thingi whave year and half until i 18 so i can finally finalize my surgeies by 18 ill already have 5 more sugreires
and when i do ill be giga monger gerrr
and i am wondering should i just find another place to live cuz i can just walk out the door now and go to my moms hut in the birdge its like a 2 hour walk but i have 3000 bucks she ha sa tent under a bridge i can buy a glock for protection get a job shit under the bridge and live with zero wifi
but no i love living here in dallas so ill keep just playin by da rules and be good boy bv and mabe have better hygiene in the future

its crazy because my gareden used to tereat me guuuud back when i was in my prettyboy phase and now they treat me like im not even human

even family doesnt want non chads, im not even family tomy gaurden i see them that way but im afraid i am just incel for life i can never forget the thing that hasve vhappen

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Deleted member 15827, isis_Bleach and 8 others
Come here you can crash at my place, I'll feed you and shit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, to_stop_da_cope, justinzayn and 5 others
awh, sweet! a schizo thread!
Happy Fathers Day GIF by Family Guy

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 19499
you should record vocaroos/youtube

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Nigga remember exactly the day of the last time he took a shower a year ago:feelskek:

You have mental issues man.

You don’t need to be chad. That’s bullshit.

Everyday even the most ugly mfers are enjoying life. If you went on that trip you would have family bond & built nt experience.

Why are you not taking showers? That’s disgusting. And forget about surgeries they don’t “save” anybody. Just go back to normal & forget the blackpill :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16474 and Manu le coq
i think mods should dox him and send his adress to the police. They will lead him to see a psychiastrist for him to make more sane decisions and get help. we laugh and shit but one day James might seriously injure himself by drinking javel to make himself puke to lose weight or remove himself his buccal fat with a knife or some stupid shit like that. He is 16 only tho, has posted his naked mom, and his mom sucking some random guy dick.

@Alexanderr @PapiMew @Gargantuan @Alexanderr

i think mods should dox him and send his adress to the police. They will lead him to see a psychiastrist for him to make more sane decisions and get help. we laugh and shit but one day James might seriously injure himself by drinking javel to make himself puke to lose weight or remove himself his buccal fat with a knife or some stupid shit like that. He is 16 only tho, has posted his naked mom, and his mom sucking some random guy dick.

@Alexanderr @PapiMew @Gargantuan @Alexanderr
jfl if you dont use vpn
and btw u try to take me down from this website? everyone else goes down too, addresses phone numbers everyones doxxed instantly
there are more people out there the police should worry about
:)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Manu le coq
You have mental issues man.

You don’t need to be chad. That’s bullshit.

Everyday even the most ugly mfers are enjoying life. If you went on that trip you would have family bond & built nt experience.

Why are you not taking showers? That’s disgusting. And forget about surgeries they don’t “save” anybody. Just go back to normal & forget the blackpill :(
yeah i wish i wouldvr gone on that fucking trip man but i cant i need to have the perfect face before i do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
True. I would really watch a vlog or videos where you talk about random things.
would you really watch a video fo me just doign random shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel
  • So Sad
Reactions: buckchadley31
yeah i wish i wouldvr gone on that fucking trip man but i cant i need to have the perfect face before i do
Why do you need a perfect face? For what reason?

How many people do you know have perfect face?

Why do you need a perfect face? For what reason?

How many people do you know have perfect face?
no one has perfect face but ill be the first to achieve i t
i have to be perfect so no one can use my looks against me in roast battles and imagine being 8 psl walking down the street no womancan reject u

I can relate heavily to the starving aspect. I remember I got down to 130 pounds at 6'1 eating 1,000 cals and everyone was telling me to eat, it made me so angry. You probably shouldn't have admitted you were starving though
damn nigga it sucks how these people want us to get fat cuz lean is life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
this whole thing is not for normal reader and will waste ur time unless u really wanna read so if u do fine thanks but if not idc okay
@isis_Bleach

ok so i live alone in my apartmenrt but technically im not emancipated and yes i have a legal garudain who has custody of me
they got back from a trip to philidelphia and came to check in on me (i was invited to go to phili and have fun but i said no because im not a chad, in my own words and my gaurdian looked at me like i am retarded)
and so my garudian got back to apartment from four day trip dog was excited i gave them a hug and say im glad ur back and immediately as they walk in the rooom they say "you smell like shit whens the last time u took a shower" i lie and say i take showers een tho i ahavent for the past year since june 7th 2021 just so idont get kicked out and i said oh i didnt take one today i just woke up and then mygaurdian opens the fridge and looks at the blueberries "james u aint been eatin ur blueberries they say to me"
oh no i havent ate blueberries in fact i didnt eat in past 48 hours i told my gardan and they start yelling at me saying im stunting my grwoth by starvin myself and im being an idiot and stupid and they start yelling at me like a nigger and stupid bitch just because im an incel

ok then we sit on couch they show me nice pics from the trip i didnt get to go on (i wouldve if i had a few more mm of bone strtaight teeth muscles and tall)
then they start saying how they wanna move to phillydelpha and i say no lemme rot in my room for next 2 years while i save up for plastic srugery
and then they scream and say im a dumbass and a idiot and say im baaaaaad mannnn and im turning into a corpse and how im not eating enough calriessss

then they start slamming dishes and slam romote and im calm this whole time im not a violent person they say jaaames u u doing bad to urself ur gonna turn out like ur mothher ur gonna be a methhead and if it wasnt for me taking away ur hgh needles u would be shootin up meth all day

and they say you look baaad james and youre gonna end up being homelessa like ur mother
and they say u can be attractive if u take a shower put on better clothes get a haircut and eat more fod
every time i bring up surgery my gardina screams for no reason they hate the toghuhgt of change or surgery but
my garden still says i can get my next surgery in novemeber as long as i pay for it but after i do
and i told me gardian "u would want me to be in this room if i was a chad all gardians want chads intheir custody u just dont like me" and they say HOW DARE U I DO EVERYTING FOR U ANDNDANDSF IOJDSFOIDSJFOI and i say oooohhh ok its true if i was good looking u would still want me and then they say how if i showered id be good looking and its on all my head and how im insane and crazy

i hate it bc my garden always threatens to send me to psych ward and says im mentally insane they say im not normal
nice thingi whave year and half until i 18 so i can finally finalize my surgeies by 18 ill already have 5 more sugreires
and i am wondering should i just find another place to live cuz i can just walk out the door now and go to my moms hut in the birdge its like a 2 hour walk but i have 3000 bucks she ha sa tent under a bridge i can buy a glock for protection get a job shit under the bridge and live with zero wifi
but no i love living here in dallas so ill keep just playin by da rules and be good boy bv and mabe have better hygiene in the future

its crazy because my gareden used to tereat me guuuud back when i was in my prettyboy phase and now they treat me like im not even human

even family doesnt want non chads, im not even family tomy gaurden i see them that way but im afraid i am just incel for life i can never forget the thing that hasve vhappen
I'll pray for u and if you need any help dm me FISABILLILAH

@isis_Bleach

Thx for tagging me bro just saw this
Somehow you knew id read it all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Guardian or not, if someone yelled at me like they did to you, they wouldn't be in this world for long. My autism makes me super sensitive to loud noises and I sperg out. :ogre: