DARK FEATURES ARE ALL THAT MATTERS

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Whenever I see someone say that women prefer light-featured cuck high trust prettyboys over dark triad masc mediterranean beasts I can't help but howl in absolute amusement

0EA67C9B 4A78 4344 9703 38874071D5FA

It's already proven that women put dark features over fair features

I'm not talking about being black or shitskin hindu ethnic

I'm talking about having dark hair, dark eyes (in some cases there's exceptions), 5 o'clock shadow, tanned/olive skin and being tall

35297948 3C0C 4AB2 9C09 C6523D41F790

6222E0B1 B22B 4EF8 A2C0 974D706643F3

5F5FF9A8 F510 42E5 BDC4 647B6BD2EDFF

And it's not because of the "muh tall, dark and handsome stereotype"

It's already proven that dark features are subconsciously associated with virility, sex, mystery, villainy and danger. As this article suggests:

Also that's the same reason we males prefer fair women.

90A2C9BA 1367 4416 BA3C 26E4F6DDAAFF

I'm not talking only about blonde women (even if this is mostly the case)

B2635401 6751 44CF 9D30 80E735078C02

I'm talking about those of fair skin tone.

We associate fairness with femininity, innocence and purity (all cope nowadays anyway)

That's why in the 1950s the primary nuclear family stereotype was dark husband and fair wife

F5A676EF 7885 451E B388 AA1CF9D3069C

0A0435A2 4676 465C 8C07 4B0DFB39F57F

7472B3F5 D833 4D48 BED5 82F0C6BF10A9

A501B927 2E4D 48E6 BF5B 101A8DBAE0A2

"Psychologists from the University of Liverpool, who worked with colleagues in Poland and Finland, found that it is not the love of danger that attracts women to dark featured men, as previously believed, but a primitive desire to find a mate who appears mentally strong, confident and physically attractive in order to have healthier children"

Exhibiting dark triad traits such as Machiavellianism, Narcissism and Psychopathy is also attractive to women.

Several mainstream academic, peer-reviewed studies have confirmed that women are sexually attracted to men who exhibit dark triad traits, likely because of women's evolutionary history.

They want an alpha, a commander, someone that can provide them safety, supplies and a strong offspring.

90B54F1B 0F05 4063 A51B AF59802CD949

Height is associated with leadership and strength.

It's complicated to display all the characteristics mentioned above if there's lack of height, since dark traits and stature are complementary

Tl;dr it's all about being a dark abusive badboy

Edit: This are the type to try and argument against this logic

A697612F 08E6 4DD6 B4D6 F713FB396514

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Oueyy, Supreme and 100 others
YEP ALL WOMEN WANT AN ETHNIC BAD BOY

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shogrim, Supreme, Deleted member 24444 and 46 others
how to get tan while stay inside house rot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscensionPill, Chadeep and 3 others
What about black people?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6401
pitt

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2205 and 7 others
Unknown 11

indeed, imagine not looking like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, mayo mogger, SA7 and 14 others
Bruh my eyebrows are nice asf. My hair is light brown but so was my dads when he was 17, but now my dad has wavy black hair , so I’m hoping mine turns black too. I’m also tall 6’2 barefoot . But yeah this is facts.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Dark eyes (brown) are better than light eyes (blue or green)?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, magnificentcel and 8 others
Whenever I see someone say that women prefer light-featured cuck high trust prettyboys over dark triad masc mediterranean beasts I can't help but howl in absolute amusement

View attachment 356486

I'm talking about having dark hair, dark eyes (in some cases there's exceptions), 5 o'clock shadow, tanned/olive skin and being tall

View attachment 356505
View attachment 356506
View attachment 356507

It's already proven that dark features are subconsciously associated with virility, sex, mystery, villainy and danger. As this article suggests:

View attachment 356557

View attachment 356558

We associate fairness with femininity, innocence and purity (all cope nowadays anyway)

That's why in the 1950s the primary nuclear family stereotype was dark husband and fair wife

View attachment 356513
View attachment 356516

View attachment 356517
View attachment 356518

"Psychologists from the University of Liverpool, who worked with colleagues in Poland and Finland, found that it is not the love of danger that attracts women to dark featured men, as previously believed, but a primitive desire to find a mate who appears mentally strong, confident and physically attractive in order to have healthier children"

Exhibiting dark triad traits such as Machiavellianism, Narcissism and Psychopathy is also attractive to women.

Several mainstream academic, peer-reviewed studies have confirmed that women are sexually attracted to men who exhibit dark triad traits, likely because of women's evolutionary history.

They want an alpha, a commander, someone that can provide them safety, supplies and a strong offspring.

View attachment 356562

It's complicated to display all the characteristics mentioned above if there's lack of height, since dark traits and stature are complementary

View attachment 356576
Good post
I've tried to tell people this several times but they still think being a bloated alien with light cuck blonde hair and a physique like this is ideal. JFL it's over for the Barrett fanboys
IMG 20200415 103746 065
IMG 20200415 103732 795

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: j05, Venommm_, Darwined and 28 others
why say 5o clock shadow, not stubble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
E03447C4 F376 409E B7DE 377684DA9D2B

Over if you don’t have Superman tier coloring

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 22284, AscendingHero and 20 others
Dark brown hair, dark eyes, mediterranean pheno guy who loves blonde high E woman checking in

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 4946, magnificentcel and 6 others
Im ideal, dark haired, olive skinned dark triad badboy
E0xQm9R

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Timmy, Oueyy, Deleted member 9981 and 69 others

View attachment 356486

View attachment 356505
View attachment 356506
View attachment 356507

View attachment 356557

View attachment 356558

View attachment 356513
View attachment 356516

View attachment 356517
View attachment 356518

View attachment 356562

View attachment 356576
How to be a dark abusive badboy?
Can you create a thread

• +1
Facts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, magnificentcel, Deleted member 6400 and 7 others
So I must be a chad in west then. 182cm tall dark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, magnificentcel, Deleted member 3526 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9981 and 31 others
Yes pick the best picture of Barrett where his face looks chiseled and wearing a dark leather jacket/clothing to prove me wrong.
JFL
jfl u did the same with 2nd image, he's just laughing so his face doesn't look as good
insane hunter eyes in that image btw so still mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, gamma, 5'8manlet and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6400, Sikkunt23 and 14 others
What’s the bare minimum height to be dark triad?

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
What’s the bare minimum height to be dark triad?
6’2 but you wanna be 6’4 +
I know this is fucking gay ass anime but I think this high status dark look is ideal. Pale skin dark features but light eyes and most important tall

Attachments

• 969B5DEA-3FA6-420C-8159-AAA664EE9326.png
    969B5DEA-3FA6-420C-8159-AAA664EE9326.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 727
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndianJock, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Dark eyes (brown) are better than light eyes (blue or green)?
Aesthetically blue is better, sex appeal wise brown (as in lightbrown) is better.

I would say green is ideal tho, as it is a mix of sex appeal and aesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, JL~ and 11 others
6’2 but you wanna be 6’4 +
I know this is fucking gay ass anime but I think this high status dark look is ideal. Pale skin dark features but light eyes and most important tall
Indeed anime is cringe but your point is right

• +1
So I must be a chad in west then. 182cm tall dark
He was talking about white guys with darker hair, slight tan and darker eyes. Not some mutated shitskin in the sewers of mumbai.

Also 182cm isnt tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 4946, madmax and 10 others
Actually wrong. vampire pheno (dark features with light eyes > dark triad pheno)
Avatars 000211112327 wkqmxk t500x500
5f629d8c64fa79a4764e75cb3e028518
9c8bc38ef323100d6ac6cc140be6a285 1

these dudes above > tyson ballou cuz why? psychosis vibes + sex appeal due to light eyes. whats makes them ideal beings is the contradiction between dark features giving the uneasiness and uncetrainty with the light eyes giving the erotism and seductive feelings. this is what makes women wet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 22284, EverythingMattersCel and 18 others
Aesthetically blue is better, sex appeal wise brown (as in lightbrown) is better.

I would say green is ideal tho, as it is a mix of sex appeal and aesthetics
No bro, I'm med, but still i'm not coping that lighter colored eyes mog 100% of the time. Dark hair, light eyes is ideal. Brown eyes are ALWAYS the worst.

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, EverythingMattersCel, magnificentcel and 10 others
Actually wrong. vampire pheno (dark features with light eyes > dark triad pheno)
View attachment 356629View attachment 356631View attachment 356636View attachment 356645

these dudes above > tyson ballou cuz why? psychosis vibes + sex appeal due to light eyes. whats makes them ideal beings is the contradiction between dark features giving the uneasiness and uncetrainty with the light eyes giving the erotism and seductive feelings. this is what makes women wet
BCCDAEE9 3F07 469E AC25 08682942A2DA

Vampire pheno is the gay un-tanned variation of the dark triad pheno

If you try to pull this off IRL its almost 99.99% certain that you'll look like a sunless basement dwelling aspie

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Looks234, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
Hoe tf is height a " dark" feature?

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr and Chadeep
No bro, I'm med, but still i'm not coping that lighter colored eyes mog 100% of the time. Dark hair, light eyes is ideal. Brown eyes are ALWAYS the worst.
Like i said light colored eyes only mog when combined with an above average eye area and thick dark eyebrows (which most people with blue eyes dont have). While most people with brown eyes do have thick eyebrows with it (aka we are looking at features that go along with it).

Obviously when givin the fact they have good eyebrows and the same eye area, blue will mog.

And i dont mean this with brown eyes (dark brown)

But more like this (light brown)

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Looks234, AscendingHero and 4 others
Hoe tf is height a " dark" feature?
Height is associated with social status, masculinity, leadership, confidence, and charisma. Lol if you dont know this already

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Norwooder, Deleted member 4213 and 4 others
View attachment 356650

Vampire pheno is the gay un-tanned variation of the dark triad pheno

If you try to pull this off IRL its almost 99.99% certain that you'll look like a sunless basement dwelling aspie
lmao keep coping vampires will always fuck more than serial killers. believe it. light eyes are a slightly feminine feature. indeed. but its like the cherry on the cake of a dark triad pheno as you described. ideal man isnt the 100% manly dark triad bad boy cuz he lacks the cherry on the cake which could raise his sex appeal 100 times more and that is LIGHT EYES

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, magnificentcel, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
lmao keep coping vampires will always fuck more than serial killers. believe it. light eyes are a slightly feminine feature. indeed. but its like the cherry on the cake of a dark triad pheno as you described. ideal man isnt the 100% manly dark triad bad boy cuz he lacks the cherry on the cake which could raise his sex appeal 100 times more and that is LIGHT EYES
I'M NOT TALKING SOLELY ABOUT LIGHT EYES

IM TALKING ABOUT PALE PINK WHITE FAGGOT SKIN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 502 and 1 other person

View attachment 356486

View attachment 356505
View attachment 356506
View attachment 356507

View attachment 356557

View attachment 356558

View attachment 356513
View attachment 356516

View attachment 356517
View attachment 356518

View attachment 356562

View attachment 356576
High IQ tbh

• +1
Height is associated with social status, masculinity, leadership, confidence, and charisma. Lol if you dont know this already
There is nothing dark about height thougthere are many fair haired tall men

• +1
There is nothing dark about height thougthere are many fair haired tall men
I KNOW BUT I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT

I'M SAYING THAT YOU CANT BE TALL DARK AND HANDSOME WITHOUT THE TALL. RETARD

ALSO CAN YOU IMAGINE SOME MANLET TRYING TO APPEAR DARK TRIAD AND INTIMIDATING?

UTTERLY PATHETIC. THIS WOULDNT WORK

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 502, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others