Dark Undereye Area Surgery

Deleted member 7098

Deleted member 7098

-
did anyone here undergo a blepharoplasty of the under eye area to get rid of genetic dark circles? maybe fellow Sandcels?

prices are down right now due to covid and it would be a relativ inexpensive procedure to have the surgeon remove some excess skin and redistribute the fat for an easy fix imo

White paint can fix it. Way cheaper too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 7098
so game over. If anyone finds out. tbh.
no way local womens and dudes, would let me get away with using that and finding out. And not getting ridiculed 4 life, about being a fag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and .*my*.
fillers bro

MVIMG 20201117 175948

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Depends on the cause of the dark circles

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and TITUS
sandcel? Thought you were German

I would need that tbh how much is it

• +1
Depends on the cause of the dark circles
Genetical since Sandcel Genes

I don‘t want to get caught wearing make-up, i‘ll get flamed to hell and back (or get a promotion because some of some sex diversity program at my job)

yours look good bro, but since prices are so cheap right now i‘d rather go with a more permanent solution - like a fat distribution procedure

how would bleph fix genetic dark circles?

how would bleph fix genetic dark circles?
fat repositioning falls under belpharoplasty and from what the doc told me he would push the fat pad closer towards the nose and by doing so would reduce dark circles because you wouldn‘t see the arteries and veins beneath the eye as much

but it was just a short text message exchange since i can‘t visit him in his office right now until next month

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
fat repositioning falls under belpharoplasty and from what the doc told me he would push the fat pad closer towards the nose and by doing so would reduce dark circles because you wouldn‘t see the arteries and veins beneath the eye as much

but it was just a short text message exchange since i can‘t visit him in his office right now
Do it tbh

Lets go together jfl

• +1
results for fat repositioning from
the internet look like this, but since my doc doesn‘t use instagam i‘m nor sure how realistic that outcome is

Is it better than undereye implant?
from what i‘ve read you are limited by the amount of fat you have in that area but results look really promissing

but it was just a short text message exchange since i can‘t visit him in his office right now until next month
looks good tbh might do one for my pronounced tear troughs after i get rid of the hyperpigmentation around the area

• +1
Genetical since Sandcel Genes

I don‘t want to get caught wearing make-up, i‘ll get flamed to hell and back (or get a promotion because some of some sex diversity program at my job)

yours look good bro, but since prices are so cheap right now i‘d rather go with a more permanent solution - like a fat distribution procedure
my under eyes need fillers, i legit can see my fucking infraorbital rims through my thin ass skin bro you can see it in the pic

I have some circles too, more or less noticeable depending on the day. I went to a bluepilled dwarf derm and he told me not to do anything about it because i didn't have any undereyes bags and whatnot.
Ill inject PRP cope one of this days and see if they get any better. Filler's may do the trick, but it depends on what underlying cause is giving you the circles.

• +1
I have some circles too, more or less noticeable depending on the day. I went to a bluepilled dwarf derm and he told me not to do anything about it because i didn't have any undereyes bags and whatnot.
Ill inject PRP cope one of this days and see if they get any better. Filler's may do the trick, but it depends on what underlying cause is giving you the circles.
i skipped the dermatologist completely and straight contact a facial surgeon. some stone age doctors only want to help you when you're on your death bed or fucked up beyond recognition

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
i skipped the dermatologist completely and straight contact a facial surgeon. some stone age doctors only want to help you when you're on your death bed or fucked up beyond recognition
I also am a sandcel and my dark undereye ruins my eyearea (which would be very good / chadlite tier without thoses dark things) can anything fix them expect surgery? i'm only 16

I also am a sandcel and my dark undereye ruins my eyearea (which would be very good / chadlite tier without thoses dark things) can anything fix them expect surgery? i'm only 16
your main options are make-up, fillers(1 year), fat repositioning (3+ years) and implants (permanent).

one other option is to always have a strong tan because tanned skin is darker and thicker, so the bags aren't as prominent, but retin-a collagen copers will scream at that option

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
your main options are make-up, fillers(1 year), fat repositioning (3+ years) and implants (permanent).

one other option is to always have a strong tan because tanned skin is darker and thicker, so the bags aren't as prominent, but retin-a collagen copers will scream at that option
In lighting normal lighting and sun lighting my dark circles doesn't seem to appear and even in bad lighting my surrounding (people) tell me they don't even notice them sometimes and parents told me it's kind of weird to ask for a dark circle cream because I don't have dark circle or undereye or whatever. I also got a good tan skinned. I'll try make up and fillers, can I find any informations on fat repositoning on this website?

I'll PM you my german friend
btw, i got undereye fillers once. They told me, that they can just inject in the tear trough. It helps a bit, but the tear trough is just one part of the undereye area. Complete undereye fillers with Hyaluran are not possible. The only legit things are blepharoplasty (and other undereye surgeries) or fat grafts.

images

(tear trough injection)

Last edited: