Darkskin shaniquacels and POOjas on suicide watch when a light ethnic or white-adjacent ethnic man picks Jimena, Yeji or Zainab over them

Good point. Imagine coming home after a long day of work and then you get something bland.
White men exp this everyday 😂

Messin reason why I’m never understand why non whites marry cumskin foids. Like I understand fucking them but marriage? Like why

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Messin reason why I’m never understand why non whites marry cumskin foids. Like I understand fucking them but marriage? Like why
They want to bleach.

I agree with that. I don't know why they are so insecure.
And these are the two ethnicities that will throw themselves at a LTN white or white passing guy
Cause they fall for the white savior complex.

• +1
Cause they fall for the white savior complex.
And they want to go around and claim they're dating a POC then it's some white passing latino with blue eyse

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass

That’s why they go for non-white women now. They know cuisine mogs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and 1 other person
And they want to go around and claim they're dating a POC then it's some white passing latino with blue eyse
To be honest, the same can be said for guys. When it comes to preferences among Latinas, Blacks, and Arabs, they often favor those with lighter skin tones. Its a mental disturbance in both genders.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Michael Myers
To be honest, the same can be said for guys. When it comes to preferences among Latinas, Blacks, and Arabs, they often favor those with lighter skin tones. Its a mental disturbance in both genders.
Agreed tbh

• +1