Darkskin shaniquacels and POOjas on suicide watch when a light ethnic or white-adjacent ethnic man picks Jimena, Yeji or Zainab over them

Then these Shaniqua and Pooja ahh bitches attack and want to threaten Jimena, Yeji, Ling and Zaynab, and call them white girls, and mih Eurocentric when they're not even fucking white. At fucking all. Then when you confront them they throw a temper tantrum.
@emeraldglass why do Poojas and Shaniquas want to go er on these women

Fuck all Poojas @Nasi Lemak

@Nasi Lemak fuck every single Pooja who is jealous of Latina, Asian, mulatta and middle eastern women

@emeraldglass why do Poojas and Shaniquas want to go er on these women
Because Asian men are worshippers of other races and black women are complaining bitches who are as fragile as glass.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Because Asian men are worshippers of other races and black women are complaining bitches who are as fragile as glass.
Why in every one of those videos you'd see black and Indian women complaining and nobody mentioned them?

Also, why do black and indian women like to call Latinos, Asians and MENA people white? Even mulattos they call white. Then when you tell them they're not white, they throw a temper tantrum.

Also Indian women don't consider MENA, latino, pacific islander or sea people brown.

JFL!

• +1
Why in every one of those videos you'd see black and Indian women complaining and nobody mentioned them?

Also, why do black and indian women like to call Latinos, Asians and MENA people white? Even mulattos they call white. Then when you tell them they're not white, they throw a temper tantrum.

Also Indian women don't consider MENA, latino, pacific islander or sea people brown.

• +1
Low self esteem

Because they are whiter than them, so from their perspective they are white.

• +1
Low self esteem

Because they are whiter than them, so from their perspective they are white.
Just like on lipstick alley
Also in what way are women like these white?
3628225 1693956197454

Don't they need an eye test?

Also why do poos refuse Latinos, pacific islanders and me as the brown label?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
So why do Indian and Black women call Hispanic, northeast Asian and MENA women "fake ethnics" or "not women of colour"?
Both curry and black women are bottom rung SMV. There’s a reason why as an incel I slay them. It literally never began for them by female standards ofc by men’s standards both have chad SMV. Also blk foids feel like Cumskins and mongrels are stealing their men. Curry foids just wanna race mix but nobody wants to breed with them and only wants them for sex when going through a drought so they want to keep curry men as a backup plan when chad and tyrone inevitably leave them

@TRUE_CEL what’s your take

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TheTakeoverHasBegun and Xangsane
Just like on lipstick alley
Also in what way are women like these white?
View attachment 2433131
Don't they need an eye test?
For them they are white because they are indeed whiter than them. Their skin is white but their culture is not. These women don’t judge by their cultures. They use their skin as the measuring stick.
Also why do poos refuse Latinos, pacific islanders and me as the brown label?

• +1
For them they are white because they are indeed whiter than them. Their skin is white but their culture is not. These women don’t judge by their cultures. They use their skin as the measuring stick.
And some Latinas and menas have brown skin yet those fucking curry and darkskin unattractive black bitches call them white. I confronted this black woman because she called menas and Latinos white and she got very aggressive and defensive.

And some Latinas and menas have brown skin yet those fucking curry and darkskin unattractive black bitches call them white. I confronted this black woman because she called menas and Latinos white and she got very aggressive and defensive.
Blacks think every ethnic country was originally black and were replaced by outsiders or mixed with white people.

• +1
Both curry and black women are bottom rung SMV.
Agree
There’s a reason why as an incel I slay them.
They are easy and desperate for anything. Even my gf who is a mutt noticed this. No wonder why she told me she got excluded by full black girls while she grew up (she grew up with mostly MENAs and a few full black African or Afro arab girls)
It literally never began for them by female standards ofc by men’s standards both have chad SMV. Also blk foids feel like Cumskins and mongrels are stealing their men.
And they say mulatta and blasian foods aren't black jfl
Curry foids just wanna race mix
They are so fucking hungry for white passing ethnic men especially half indian/arab half white men with coloured eyes. They'd try guilt trip us by saying "we're muslim tee hee" or "we're both brown tee hee" BITCH WE DON'T WANT YOU WE WANT OTHER MIXED RAVE WOMEN FUCK OFF YOU UGLY ASS CURRY BITCH AND GO AND GET PUMPED AND DUMPED BY THAT 5'7 SKINNYFAT WHITE LTN BEFORE YOU GET AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR LOOKSMATCH.
but nobody wants to breed with them and only wants them for sex when going through a drought so they want to keep curry men as a backup plan when chad and tyrone inevitably leave them
Exactly. I remember doing a chad fish on dating apps and curry foids were so fucking thirsty. Muslim curry foids would try and play virgin princess gane and try and get you to wait, and hindu/sikh curry foids are so easy and open to sex. And these aren't the attractive Pakistani girls, these were dark bengalis and indians.

• +1
Agree

They are easy and desperate for anything. Even my gf who is a mutt noticed this. No wonder why she told me she got excluded by full black girls while she grew up (she grew up with mostly MENAs and a few full black African or Afro arab girls)

They are so fucking hungry for white passing ethnic men especially half indian/arab half white men with coloured eyes. They'd try guilt trip us by saying "we're muslim tee hee" or "we're both brown tee hee" BITCH WE DON'T WANT YOU WE WANT OTHER MIXED RAVE WOMEN FUCK OFF YOU UGLY ASS CURRY BITCH AND GO AND GET PUMPED AND DUMPED BY THAT 5'7 SKINNYFAT WHITE LTN BEFORE YOU GET AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH YOUR LOOKSMATCH.

Exactly. I remember doing a chad fish on dating apps and curry foids were so fucking thirsty. Muslim curry foids would try and play virgin princess gane and try and get you to wait, and hindu/sikh curry foids are so easy and open to sex. And these aren't the attractive Pakistani girls, these were dark bengalis and indians.
@emeraldglass

• JFL
Agree

@emeraldglass thoughts on this take?

• +1
  • +1
You should ask the same question on Reddit. I bet they will feed you Woke BS

• +1
Both curry and black women are bottom rung SMV. There’s a reason why as an incel I slay them. It literally never began for them by female standards ofc by men’s standards both have chad SMV. Also blk foids feel like Cumskins and mongrels are stealing their men. Curry foids just wanna race mix but nobody wants to breed with them and only wants them for sex when going through a drought so they want to keep curry men as a backup plan when chad and tyrone inevitably leave them

I would say black women have higher SMV than brown women. At least black women compensate with good bodies and nice personalities (my experience). What do brown women compensate with? They got big noses and bug eyes and flat bodies.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and Xangsane
I would say black women have higher SMV than brown women. At least black women compensate with good bodies and nice personalities (my experience). What do brown women compensate with? They got big noses and bug eyes and flat bodies.
I agree
You should ask the same question on Reddit. I bet they will feed you Woke BS
banned

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Also mention Black Women from African Countries. Not average western born Black Woman. They are bottom tier along with Abos and Bengali women

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane
Also mention Black Women from African Countries. Not average western born Black Woman. They are bottom tier along with Abos and Bengali women
Yeah I was talking about western blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
pacific islander or sea people brown.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reminder that these are Islanders lol. Do they really not consider them "brown"? Ffs they're black lmao hence the prefix "mela" in Melanesian

>Loud angry screeching sheboon
>good personality

Nigga. Get it straight from the horse's mouth

@klip11

Ffs growing up the black girls got into fights with MEN. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Would you say Asian/Latina/MENA/mixed are higher SMV than poo/black?
Obviously. Street shitter and sheboon are below bottom of the barrel. I'd rather fuck a bwc or a BBC over one of them no homo

• +1
>Loud angry screeching sheboon
>good personality

Nigga. Get it straight from the horse's mouth

@klip11

Ffs growing up the black girls got into fights with MEN. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
European black women are different.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
maxresdefault.jpg

Reminder that these are Islanders lol. Do they really not consider them "brown"? Ffs they're black lmao hence the prefix "mela" in Melanesian
Maoris exist

Obviously. Street shitter and sheboon are below bottom of the barrel. I'd rather fuck a bwc or a BBC over one of them no homo
So why do Indian and black women call nea, MENA and Latina women white?

Last edited:
  • +1
OP I will bonesmash your neurocranium with a sledgehammer

• So Sad
  • +1
Brutal when you realize that the curry race is mostly western eurasian men fucking abo women. Like literally the haplogroups prove this. These ugly whores are the reason why your average curry isn't a lightbrown to lightskin mogger with looks ranging from Iran to the Caucasus. I literally hate average looking brown- dark brown and darkskin women, they are the downfall of any race.

• +1
Brutal when you realize that the curry race is mostly western eurasian men fucking abo women. Like literally the haplogroups prove this. These ugly whores are the reason why your average curry isn't a lightbrown to lightskin mogger with looks ranging from Iran to the Caucasus. I literally hate average looking brown- dark brown and darkskin women, they are the downfall of any race.
Why do Poojas and Shaniquas call MENA, Latina and east Asian women white women, then throw a tantrum when you correct them?

Why do Poojas and Shaniquas call MENA, Latina and east Asian women white women, then throw a tantrum when you correct them?
Cause they are insecure and inferiority complexed obvious lmao.

• +1
Cause they are insecure and inferiority complexed obvious lmao.
I heard them even claim east Asian, Latina and MENA women are white adjacent JFL. Why do indians throw a tantrum when men say they like Latinas??

Y, how much by?
It varies. generally, they might fogg them. But, ofcourse an Indian or Black woman with exceptional bone structure and features won't be easily fogged. It really depends on their phenotype, facial ratios, and bone structure. In most cases, they might have a slight edge, but it's not as extreme as some members on this forum might claim.

• +1
It varies. generally, they might fogg them. But, ofcourse an Indian or Black woman with exceptional bone structure and features won't be easily fogged. It really depends on their phenotype, facial ratios, and bone structure. In most cases, they might have a slight edge, but it's not as extreme as some members on this forum might claim.
I agree with that. I don't know why they are so insecure.
And these are the two ethnicities that will throw themselves at a LTN white or white passing guy

• +1
I agree but according to dating apps curry foids mogg them in SMV. But yeah I agree, Currh women compensate with making nice Indian food. Yes to me that’s a big fucking W on their behalf, if you marry a curry you know your belly gonna be fed good unless she is one of them western whores who don’t cook

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Michael Myers
I agree but according to dating apps curry foids mogg them in SMV. But yeah I agree, Currh women compensate with making nice Indian food. Yes to me that’s a big fucking W on their behalf, if you marry a curry you know your belly gonna be fed good unless she is one of them western whores who don’t cook
Good point. Imagine coming home after a long day of work and then you get something bland.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane