dating a girl with daddy issues

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
annoying as hell hole has dramatic tantrums about the smallest shit. this morning her car ticket was a lot and even though i offered to pay for it she starts writing paragraphs of text about how she hates city drivers and finding parking is hard. Her last tantrum was about me just using her jfl. every fucking day its a new projected issue from her dogshit past relationships and absent father. suffering hole begging for my validation and for me to treat her like daddy. shes lucky i have no other option cause subhuman, im frauding caring boyfriend game for a low iq degenerate used whore. this is the fate of ugly deformed males.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 1464
didn read lol fck u

>this is the fate of ugly deformed males.
:feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
If you have a gf, would she find it wierd if you randomly started masturbating in her presence?

• Ugh..
Reactions: nattycel
thats my biggest fetish ngl. Catching them by suprise with ur cock out
it should be a turn on. same thing if you catch her touching herself

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Fuark I wish I could have this intimacy
only the sex is good. just lol if you think a gen z bitch is gonna have any connection with anything but her phone

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Vitruvian
If you have a gf, would she find it wierd if you randomly started masturbating in her presence?
Lol my gf finds it super hot. She loves to watch

• Woah
Lol my gf finds it super hot. She loves to watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
annoying as hell hole has dramatic tantrums about the smallest shit. this morning her car ticket was a lot and even though i offered to pay for it she starts writing paragraphs of text about how she hates city drivers and finding parking is hard. Her last tantrum was about me just using her jfl. every fucking day its a new projected issue from her dogshit past relationships and absent father. suffering hole begging for my validation and for me to treat her like daddy. shes lucky i have no other option cause subhuman, im frauding caring boyfriend game for a low iq degenerate used whore. this is the fate of ugly deformed males.
Dude you have it bad. She just sounds like a bitch. Those aren’t from daddy issues, I mean some is, but that’s just her being a bitch in general. Probably from the mom tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian