Dating and relationships suck for ALL men in 2023.

@mrriceguy

psl morph or death in 2023

chad doesn’t cut it
Your PFL needs to be as wide as your mouth or it's over
2023 04 16 180147

• +1
Reactions: User49
All facts
The only option for LTR are religious virgins from non-Westernised countries

LOL remember there are people on here dreaming to have the slaying life that you have bro, no matter how hard you think you have it, there’s someone out there having it ten times worse.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
LOL remember there are people on here dreaming to have the slaying life that you have bro, no matter how hard you think you have it, there’s someone out there having it ten times worse.

My chad friend dated a MTB before his current HTB and guess what happened? she stopped having sex with him at a point because she was "depressed" with her work lol
And JFL, if I was a Chad and had my old mindset I would’ve been having her buy me food and accessories lol. Could never allow a female to crap on me like this

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You guys ever think maybe religion was trying to protect people from all of this in terms of dating and casual sex/hookups? Not just men or just women but both. It has other problems and we will never get a medieval style religious society but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, pslgod3000, fogdart and 2 others
Not for me. I’m 2.75/10 Asian 5'5.75" recessed-maxilla-underbite subhuman, and dating is amazing for me.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and bloomercel
i couldn’t date it devastates me thinking about her cheating with chad

It’s got nothing to do with the value of a man. You can be GL, have status, money ect it doesn’t matter

That’s not the issue

The problem is that women these days are fucking trash, no matter who their boyfriend is. They act more masc than men nowadays. Every girl is brainwashed into oblivion and has been indoctrinated to never be satisfied with anyone/anything.
bruuv im so fucking tired, i already know im gl, got body, i got tinder 90 matches, 99+ likes in my small fckn country, got dates, im very good at seducing but yet they still fck flake, and yet i still cant fckn get laid consistently its insane. its like u said, nothing is enough for them to satisfied, my 10 year old cousin girl told me that she wants a chico to be her future husband, mother fucker, brainwashing is insane

YAAAS SLAAAY QUEEEEN!!

“Girl, you can do so much better.”
I fucking hate that word, my first +gf's(wehvb 2 years together, broke up 16-18 age) friend told her in front of me, dont u deserve better, she was 4'11, 2/10, piece of shit, I remember that words so deeply, i got so angry, now she likes my ig stories and photos, thirsting over me :)

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Men get bored in relationships too. Also some men let themselves go in relationships.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
bruuv im so fucking tired, i already know im gl, got body, i got tinder 90 matches, 99+ likes in my small fckn country, got dates, im very good at seducing but yet they still fck flake, and yet i still cant fckn get laid consistently its insane. its like u said, nothing is enough for them to satisfied, my 10 year old cousin girl told me that she wants a chico to be her future husband, mother fucker, brainwashing is insane
larp