Dating and relationships suck for ALL men in 2023.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • I just met my 6'2 white Chad friend who got into a relationship with a HTB recently and dude is already complaining about the same bullshit that I dealt with in my last relationship. It's as if we lived the same relationship or all women met up to come up with the same bullshit excuses for their behaviour "muh ADHD" "muh depression" "muh anxiety"
  • My chad friend dated a MTB before his current HTB and guess what happened? she stopped having sex with him at a point because she was "depressed" with her work lol
  • You'd think that a HTB who got my Chad to commit to her would act right to keep him forever - nope, she's shit testing the hell out of him and expecting him to revolve his world around her.
  • Being good looking alone is not enough to keep women satisfied in 2023 - you need to be good looking AND a simp for women. Any display of masculinity to western women is met with fierce opposition.
  • One would say that as a Chad don't get into a relationship just fuck around. Good luck getting decent looking girls to consistently show up for dates without flaking. If you schedule 10 dates, only 2 - 4 of them would show.
  • Women's bullshit excuses, flaking and shit tests NEVER stops even if you're a Chad.
  • It's literally almost impossible to get an attractive girl to be submissive, feminine and cooperative in a longterm relationship forever.
  • Even Chad cannot win with women in 2023: for casual sex women are flaky as hell and for LTR women just expect you to be a simp for them. I cannot begin to imagine what normies are going through if this is what Chads deal with Feminist brainwashing of modern women really did a number on women.
  • Here's our own certified forum Chad complaining about women's flaky behaviour:
  • https://looksmax.org/threads/irl-the-amount-of-time-i-get-ghosted.694946/#post-10980226
  • Here's the brutal truth about LTRs, even for Chads:
  • https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-truth-about-ltrs.624138/
  • It's so fucking over for men tbh.

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, autistic_tendencies, thecel and 26 others
"allow me to use one example as a general rule"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZaC, tyronelite, Deleted member 28904 and 5 others
Was this HTB a very high SMV foid? Gymcelled and white?
Could explain her "me me me" behaviour.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
"allow me to use one example as a general rule"
it's not just one dude complaining. all good looking dudes I know who are dating including myself are having the same issues. It's not just a coincidence.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Oofy doofies >>> chads

Girls latch on to their oofy doofies like everyone’s out their to steal them

That’s why you see them their third or fifth anniversary with their oofy doofies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, poopoohead, p0lishsubhuman and 14 others
it's not just one dude complaining. all good looking dudes I know who are dating including myself are having the same issues. It's not just a coincidence.
why are you good looking and im not?

Oofy doofies >>> chads

That’s why you see them their third or fifth anniversary with their oofy doofies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Oofy doofies >>> chads

Girls treat their oofie doofie "bf" (if you can call It bf) as trash. Chad at least gets human treatment

i wish i had a gf

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
if you're good looking and are not having these issues then share your experiences.
I'm seeing a girl I am thinking of wifing up and so far she hasn't shown me any problems like the foid in the OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Gladiator
One would say that as a Chad don't get into a relationship just fuck around. Good luck getting decent looking girls to consistently show up for dates without flaking. If you schedule 10 dates, only 2 - 4 of them would show.

If your Chad can't you just get a roster of 5-6 fwb and string them along without giving them a relationship? Of course they will be MTBs but at least that's something.

Oofy doofies >>> chads

Chads in 2023

IMG 1010
IMG 1011

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, ROTTING, cvzvvc and 21 others
I know this wide frame mulatto 6'6 with 30+ body count at 18.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Xangsane and thereallegend
Relationship isn’t worth it for a man in 2023, no matter who you are, to enjoy that you need to have the heart of a cuckold who gets off to constant humiliation and powerlessness

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Ethniframementalcel and thereallegend
I'm seeing a girl I am thinking of wifing up and so far she hasn't shown me any problems like the foid in the OP.
lol give her 6 months into a fully committed relationship and her true colours will start to show

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Racky, Ethniframementalcel, Solar and 2 others
look alone is not enough

you need a high class pheno, and money for (white) women to respect you for life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21796, datboijj and 5 others
Girls want you to worship them in 2023. Its easier when ur chad but regardless it is getting harder and harder unless ur statusmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 16369, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
  • I just met my 6'2 white Chad friend who got into a relationship with a HTB recently and dude is already complaining about the same bullshit that I dealt with in my last relationship. It's as if we lived the same relationship or all women met up to come up with the same bullshit excuses for their behaviour "muh ADHD" "muh depression" "muh anxiety"
  • You'd think that a HTB who got my Chad to commit to her would act right to keep him forever - nope, she's shit testing the hell out of him and expecting him to revolve his world around her.
  • Being good looking alone is not enough to keep women satisfied in 2023 - you need to be good looking AND a simp for women. Any display of masculinity to western women is met with fierce opposition.
  • One would say that as a Chad don't get into a relationship just fuck around. Good luck getting decent looking girls to consistently show up for dates without flaking. If you schedule 10 dates, only 2 - 4 of them would show.
  • Women's bullshit excuses, flaking and shit tests NEVER stops even if you're a Chad.
  • It's literally almost impossible to get an attractive girl to be submissive, feminine and cooperative in a longterm relationship forever.
  • Even Chad cannot win with women in 2023: for casual sex women are flaky as hell and for LTR women just expect you to be a simp for them. I cannot begin to imagine what normies are going through if this is what Chads deal with Feminist brainwashing of modern women really did a number on women.
  • Here's our own certified forum Chad complaining about women's flaky behaviour:
  • https://looksmax.org/threads/irl-the-amount-of-time-i-get-ghosted.694946/#post-10980226

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky
I’m beginning to think status is the only solution

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21796, Ethniframementalcel and 3 others
If your Chad can't you just get a roster of 5-6 fwb and string them along without giving them a relationship? Of course they will be MTBs but at least that's something.
Good luck doing that. Keeping 5 - 6 attractive girls on a FWB roster is like a full time job. You gotta entertain them and make them feel like they are not being used. Most women will just ghost after a few weeks/months of you trying to string them along. Why will they orbit you for long when the next Chad is willing to simp for them and give them easy commitment?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Ethniframementalcel, latincell95 and 3 others
look alone is not enough

you need a high class pheno, and money for (white) women to respect you for life
+ status. which is impossible for 99% of men to have

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Acne Victim, Gladiator and 2 others
This is why you must max out your SMV in multiple ways. Be chad, be rich, be statusmaxxed. Then you will have the upper hand.

It's over if you're not Tom Brady or Cristiano Ronaldo tier SMV.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, pslgod3000, SonOfDarkseid and 8 others
I’m beginning to think status is the only solution
My chad friend dated a MTB before his current HTB and guess what happened? she stopped having sex with him at a point because she was "depressed" with her work lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Corleone
This is actually mind-blowing to me. Amnesia is a white Chad, she should be worshipping the ground he walks on as a MTB ethnic. I wonder what's going on inside her head.

It’s got nothing to do with the value of a man. You can be GL, have status, money ect it doesn’t matter

That’s not the issue

The problem is that women these days are fucking trash, no matter who their boyfriend is. They act more masc than men nowadays. Every girl is brainwashed into oblivion and has been indoctrinated to never be satisfied with anyone/anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad, falcon1, chawaje and 16 others
In my observation, three things are the main problem:
- social media
- dating app
- the female lack of understanding the difference between sexual market value and partnership market value

She certainly wasn't a virgin without social media and dating apps before him. She got tons of messages from handsome men in the past. She now has a handsome man and thinks they are in the same league, also and mainly because of the confirmation she got online before. She thinks she can replace him because she has already texted with many handsome men.
She thinks that the sexual attention she got online makes her a high value woman.
She thinks if I show attention to a man, then he's high value. So it must be the same for me.

But what she doesn't understand is that women have high expectations of men, but most men have low expectations of women. men take everything. Most guys would fuck her but wouldn't want a relationship with her. However, she would see most of the guys she finds fuckable as potential relationship material. But men fuck everything, that doesn't mean she is high value.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg, pslgod3000, Acne Victim and 5 others
- social media
- dating app
- the female lack of understanding to be able to differentiate between sexual market value and partnership market value

She certainly wasn't a virgin without social media and dating apps before him. She got tons of messages from handsome men in the past. She now has a handsome man and thinks they are in the same league, also and mainly because of the confirmation she got online before. She thinks she can replace him because she has already texted with many handsome men.
She thinks that the sexual attention she got online makes her a high value woman.
She thinks if I show attention to a man, then he's high value. So it must be the same for me.

But what she doesn't understand is that women have high expectations of men, but most men have low expectations of women. men take everything. Most guys would fuck her but wouldn't want a relationship with her. However, she would see most of the guys she finds fuckable as potential relationship material.
Foid: "Why won't he commit to me after sex? He promised me that he was looking for a relationship." (cries and posts on an "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group that the man is toxic because he is dating multiple women and doesn't want to stay with her)

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and bug_eye_blackcel
  • My chad friend dated a MTB before his current HTB and guess what happened? she stopped having sex with him at a point because she was "depressed" with her work lol

This is way too relatable. Nowadays I just go out and look to cheat, because I know if i broke up and got into a relationship with a new girl I would end up in the shitty same place anyway. Might as well keep a companion chick while i seek to get my dick wet.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
- social media
- dating app
- the female lack of understanding to be able to differentiate between sexual market value and partnership market value

But what she doesn't understand is that women have high expectations of men, but most men have low expectations of women. men take everything. Most guys would fuck her but wouldn't want a relationship with her. However, she would see most of the guys she finds fuckable as potential relationship material. But men fuck everything, that doesn't mean she is high value.
it's lose-lose

In the end sexual misery exists for men, Chads end up getting married at 40 with pretty women of 22

and most women will either end up as single mothers or with cats, and men are getting more and more blackpilled every year to be provider and fuck a woman who has already had 20 partners before

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Germania
it's lose-lose

In the end sexual misery exists for men, Chads end up getting married at 40 with pretty women of 22

and most women will either end up as single mothers or with cats
Chads/chadlite tend to get married early in my anecdotal experience, idk why though.
Most Chadlites+ who were alumni at my old university are either in happy LTRs or are married, a few with children. I checked their social medias.

From the photos, the single slayers were gymmaxxed tall NT MTN-HTN JFL.

I also think it's a woman's natural drive to turn a man into a "beta" after she secured him. This whole woman-man dynamic and our instincts have reproduction as the main goal. She wants to make the man less attractive to other women so that he takes care of the potential child+her and doesn't run away. A pregnant woman or with a baby would be lost in nature without a man. So she wants to soften him and keep him under control, that's her biological job.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, falcon1, SonOfDarkseid and 9 others
@Xangsane Bullshit

It’s got nothing to do with the value of a man. You can be GL, have status, money ect it doesn’t matter

That’s not the issue

The problem is that women these days are fucking trash, no matter who their boyfriend is. They act more masc than men nowadays. Every girl is brainwashed into oblivion and has been indoctrinated to never be satisfied with anyone/anything.
I also think it's a woman's natural drive to turn a man into a "beta" after she secured him. This whole woman-man dynamic and our instincts have reproduction as the main goal. She wants to make the man less attractive to other women so that he takes care of the potential child and doesn't run away. A pregnant woman or with a baby would be lost in nature without a man. So she wants to soften him and keep him under control, that's her biological job.
it's so fucking brutal. We can't win as men in 2023. My chad friend's last MTB gf chased and simped for him hard then few months into the relationship she got depressed with work, started shit testing him and stopped having sex with him because she has no sex drive from taking antidepressants. Dude mogs her by 2 psl points but that still couldn't save him

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Gladiator, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
No not anymore.

dating sucks for everybody not just men

This is why you must max out your SMV in multiple ways. Be chad, be rich, be statusmaxxed. Then you will have the upper hand.

It's over if you're not Tom Brady or Cristiano Ronaldo tier SMV.
Even Tom Brady and Will Smith can't keep their roastie wives happy

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
My own observations.
Looksmaxxed mtn does everything to have a gf, he has no choice because no foids want to fuck with him, they only accept the date with him in order to get a ltr
while chad fucks right and left but never gets attached , he has tons of chicks with 8/10 bodies in his insta DMs , jfl if you think a faithful and serious chad for ltr exists in 2023. Chads are the biggest blackpilled and misogynistic that can exist, they know the nature of women

the only serious chad are the religious

it's so fucking brutal. We can't win as men in 2023. My chad friend's last MTB gf chased and simped for him hard then few months into the relationship she got depressed with work, started shit testing him and stopped having sex with him because she has no sex drive from taking antidepressants. Dude mogs her by 2 psl points but that still couldn't save him
Only chance is to get a unicorn gf like mine, but they are so rare. Most men will be fucked in LTRs

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Corleone and fogdart
- social media
- dating app
- the female lack of understanding the difference between sexual market value and partnership market value

Very well said. They think the sexual and dating marketplace are the same when they are not.

It catches up to them. When they are done fooling around they often can't find a high SMV rich chad to settle down with them and get depressed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and thereallegend
Looksmaxxed mtn does everything to have a gf, he has no choice because no foids want to fuck with him, they only accept the date with him in order to get a ltr
while chad fucks right and left but never gets attached , he has tons of chicks with 8/10 bodies in his insta DMs , jfl if you think a faithful and serious chad for ltr exists in 2023. Chads are the biggest blackpilled and misogynistic that can exist, they know the nature of women

the only serious chad are the religious
You've taken too many blackpills.
The ones who are actually building harems are careermaxxed oofy doofies. Foids complain about them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Wallenberg, falcon1 and 5 others
It's sad itself that he's 2 looks levels above her. It's just true:

1200px-Hypergamy.png

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You've taken too many blackpills.
The ones who are actually building harems are careermaxxed oofy doofies. Foids complain about them.
In OofyDoofyLand maybe

In OofyDoofyLand maybe
The men they were complaining about:
  • The majority of the men they were complaining about were PSL 4 - 4.6 (non-black men) or PSL 3+ (black men).
  • Most women seemed to go for the young professional man in a suit. These men were often found to have been dating multiple women at once, yet these women claimed these were red flags and called the men "toxic" because he was seeing other women before even becoming exclusive with her.
  • A lot of black men were also posted by mostly white or Latina women. These black men seemed NT.
  • Deadbeat, druggie types were also posted.
  • Some MENA/South Asian men were posted, mostly by women with Slavic or Latina names. These women complained about these men treating them as "sex toys", were abusers, and spread STDs to every woman in the city.
  • Some white women complained about MENA/South Asian men LARPing about their ethnicities, typically they'd LARP Latino/Jewish/Mediterranean.
  • A noodlefoid (likely Northeast Asian based on her name) was kicked out of the group for "victim blaming", likely blaming women for promiscuity as the topic covered STDs affecting young women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Only chance is to get a unicorn gf like mine, but they are so rare. Most men will be fucked in LTRs
you don't even know how lucky you are. any relationship with a 20+ year old girl will turn into sex-less shit testing all day. I miss my relationships in my teens when we had nothing to worry about and fucked 5times a day because both wanted it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 24459, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Pics of the 4 psl guys in question?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Plenty here
In effect

i don't know bro , from my XP I have a tyronelite friend who fucks several stacy, and nerd friends without a gf

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back