Dating and relationships suck for ALL men in 2023.

In effect

i don't know bro , from my XP I have a tyronelite friend who fucks several stacy, and nerd friends without a gf
There's your answer.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 24789
Very well said. They think the sexual and dating marketplace the same when they are not.

It catches up to them. When they are done fooling around they often can't find a high SMV rich chad to settle down with them and get depressed.
I understand the logic behind it, but it's just wrong.
Girls apply their standards to men and think "A man that many women find sexually attractive is high value, so a woman that men find sexually attractive is also high value".

But females almost all have the same SMV. It is almost always infinite. Almost every woman, whether model or landwhale, can fuck from morning to night if she wants, she can't keep up with the offers, unlimited. However, a model and a landwhale have a different relationship value, here is the difference.

It's different for men, 95% of men have low SMV. If you have a high SMV, you automatically have a high relationship value. Women think it's the same with them, since they choose and evaluate men and think it's the same case the other way around, wrong most men would take everything to fuck they have the option but not to start a LTR.

Again, we have biological reasons here, women have an enormously greater risk of having sex with the wrong man, aka reproduction, than vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, bloomercel and Gladiator
The "6'2 chad" wasn't a chad.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
I can never deal being a simp with a woman, that shit tears me up of energy

• +1
Reactions: pslgod3000
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
For ltr Tyronelite + can head for cute mixed Stacy. My friend had several occasions for ltr but prefers to fuck girls until 40yo

I prefer not to think about it and continue to fuck, the ltr are too boring" , he told me

For ltr Tyronelite + can head for cute mixed Stacy. My friend had several occasions for ltr but prefers to fuck girls until 40yo

I prefer not to think about it and continue to fuck, the ltr are too boring" , he told me
He's black.

you don't even know how lucky you are. any relationship with a 20+ year old girl will turn into sex-less shit testing all day. I miss my relationships in my teens when we had nothing to worry about and fucked 5times a day because both wanted it.
I know bro, I really don't deserve it tbh if it ends i'll never enter a relationship again.

I mean look at this shit jfl

Biden

All of my friends with LTRs are utterly cucked and whipped to hell and back. Their gfs nag them and shit test them constantly. Not to mention that their gfs have gained weight since they started dating.

I've seen one of my friends break down in tears 3 times because he couldn't take the stress of his relationship. He is a pussy and his gf walks all over him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadethnic101, Pikabro and 8 others
I miss my relationships in my teens when we had nothing to worry about and fucked 5times a day because both wanted it.

It's actual suicide fuel that I never experienced this teen love shit. Girls back then didn't care about your money, status, and weren't bitter after being pumped and dumped 20+ times.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 19994, bloomercel and 7 others
Back when I was a chadlite I dated a htb and she went from worshipping me to losing interest in like 4 months jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and thereallegend
It's actual suicide fuel that I never experienced this teen love shit. Girls back then didn't care about your money, status, and weren't bitter after being pumped and dumped 20+ times.
Yeah this is the most brutal.

I was a KHHV 23yo. And my first girlfriend, a 19yo, was already high n-count and throwing all her past relationship drama onto me.

Can't be bothered dating some girl that compares me with her past flings/ltrs. its so fucked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, falcon1, Deleted member 19994 and 7 others
same, it makes me rage. That time has passed and now women expect u to be gl, have good job, status, likeable etc. Its torture

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, falcon1, bloomercel and 5 others
look alone is not enough

you need a high class pheno, and money for (white) women to respect you for life
Yep you need high class pheno, working in wall street 12h days at the hedge fund on the research team making $500k per year age 20-25, own car, own penthouse, no interest in sport, watches and cries to the notebook, cute dog back at penthouse which you care for, prettyboymaxxed, <19bmi, dark long eyelashes, prominent eyebrows, 2010-2011 prime Chico level facial harmony and skin quality, perfect Vinnie Hacker haircut at all times, baggy clothes, chains and rings for casual clothes in your spare time (1h per week spare time when you're not working at the hedge fund), and you need to simp and feministgazemax just to get a reply on Tinder from a LTB in April 2023

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, falcon1, Deleted member 19994 and 10 others
The "6'2 chad" wasn't a chad.
I'm not coping about his looks level at all. He is almost 40 and everywhere we go together, he has multiple young women staring him. The last time we were at the bar together, 2 girls in their early 20s cold approached him to tell him how hot he is. He is 10+ years older than his current GF who is a HTB and she basically approached him and pushed for a relationship. He looks like a more robust version of this guy:
Screen Shot 2023 04 15 at 61819 PM

@Germania

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, thereallegend, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Yep you need high class pheno, working in wall street 12h days at the hedge fund on the research team making $500k per year age 20-25, own car, own penthouse, no interest in sport, watches and cries to the notebook, cute dog back at penthouse which you care for, prettyboymaxxed, <19bmi, dark long eyelashes, prominent eyebrows, 2010-2011 prime Chico level facial harmony and skin quality, perfect Vinnie Hacker haircut at all times, baggy clothes, chains and rings for casual clothes in your spare time (1h per week spare time when you're not working at the hedge fund), and you need to simp and feministgazemax just to get a reply on Tinder from a LTB in April 2023
Have you watched too much tails lately?

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, EverythingMattersCel, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person
I'm not coping about his looks level at all. He is almost 40 and everywhere we go together, he has multiple young women staring him. The last time we were at the bar together, 2 girls in their early 20s cold approached him to tell him how hot he is. He is 10+ years older than his current GF who is a HTB and she basically approached him and pushed for a relationship. He looks like a more robust version of this guy:
View attachment 2153695
@Germania
That guy is a HTN and he's old. You can't be a proper chad at 40 that's way past prime.

I've seen one of my friends break down in tears 3 times because he couldn't take the stress of his relationship. He is a pussy and his gf walks all over him
Brutal. What happened here?

Yeah this is the most brutal.

I was a KHHV 23yo. And my first girlfriend, a 19yo, was already high n-count and throwing all her past relationship drama onto me.

Can't be bothered dating some girl that compares me with her past flings/ltrs. its so fucked
same, it makes me rage. That time has passed and now women expect u to be gl, have good job, status, likeable etc. Its torture
if it makes you any happier, for most of us the only thing remaining from our teen-love are faint memories of better times. we are all in the same shoes now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, bug_eye_blackcel and MoggerGaston
Let me see....
Yep you need high class pheno,
No
working in wall street 12h days at the hedge fund on the research team making $500k per year
No
age 20-25,
Yes
Yes
own penthouse,
No
no interest in sport,
Passive interest in sport
watches and cries to the notebook,
No
cute dog back at penthouse which you care for,
No
prettyboymaxxed,
I guess but I want to look more maesthetic
No (23.25)
dark long eyelashes,
Yes
prominent eyebrows,
Yes
2010-2011 prime Chico level facial harmony
Don't know tbh but he mogs me
and skin quality,
I guess
perfect Vinnie Hacker haircut at all times,
No
baggy clothes, chains and rings for casual clothes in your spare time (1h per week spare time when you're not working at the hedge fund),
Why the hell should I dress like a teenager?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
over.

• +1
Was this HTB a very high SMV foid? Gymcelled and white?
Could explain her "me me me" behaviour.
Pray for all ur whitestaceysexual homies out there 🙏

Man.

The shit you could get away with in high-school, but also college/university to a certain degree.
Women don't expect anything of you other than you being good-looking. Which is already high-standards, but you didn't have to bother showing off status, wealth, popularity, experience, ambition, life-goals, etc.

If you were an edgy student browsing looksmax.org with nothing going for him, but were somewhat decent-looking? You could get girls.

The same women in their mid-late twenties? They expect you to have progressed like they did:

1) If you are single, they expect you to have ton of LTR and slaying experience. Very good confidence in all of it. Knowing what you like, sexually and in the LTR. Knowing how to pass LTR drama, shit-tests, getting what you want out of a LTR, etc.
2) Have your own place, car, good job where you are respected with growth for more. Displaying wealth/disposable income like it's nothing. If you can't even pay for a girl's dinner on a first-date, you clearly don't make enough money to be of any interest. A dinner-date should cost so little that it doesn't bother you whatsoever. Take her on trips, etc.
3) Well established hobbies, interests and also quality social circles with people of similar quality as you. Not some incels you've been friends with since high-school.
4) Goals and ambition, clear life-path, etc.

If you are some fucking retard like me at 27yo, whose still trying to figure out how to even get a girlfriend and how to slay, JFL buddyboyo:
It's over.

If I lost my bloat, got the HT I scheduled and got a shorter NT hairstyle, and better clothes, I could probably be a solid HTN soft-maxxed.
But a 28yo HTN with 0 life experience, trying to date a 25yo HTB with a shitton of life experience? JFL at that recipe for disaster.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

She is going to cage so fucking hard when she realizes ive never had a real relationship, my financials are mediocre, never slayed, i play videogames as a hobby, etc.
I'll have to fake my entire life the entire time like I did even with the 19yo girl when I was 23yo KHHV JFL.

Tbh long-distance relationships are ideal for this. Can rot in peace and pretend to be living the good-life to ur gf and her delusional mind will make up the chad lifestyle she thinks you have.
Just can't have that fairytale in her head break down, because then it ends.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Wallenberg, Hirekdr and 11 others
if it makes you any happier, for most of us the only thing remaining from our teen-love are faint memories of better times. we are all in the same shoes now.
Yeah teen love is pointless if you don't marry that chick, you're supposed to marry the girl whose virginity you took

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel and Corleone
And my first girlfriend, a 19yo, was already high n-count and throwing all her past relationship drama onto me.

What was her body count at 19 and what type of drama did she talk to you about her past?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That's true for all of us here. We come from different backgrounds/history but were are all fucked up in similar ways.

But I would say for most people experiencing teen-love is a stepping stone towards succesfull relationships/slaying in their early 20s. So you never end up finding this forum as a result of teen-love since you follow some similar NT-lifepath after your teen-love.

I would assume your brain with teen-love is somewhat better adjusted than someone with a brain that never had teen-love.

Not true for all though, unfortunately. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Corleone and Deleted member 24940
What was her body count at 19 and what type of drama did she talk to you about her past?
Her body-count was 7. Lost it at 14.

Drama was that for 2 of her exes she was just a side-chick. The guy fucked other girls on the side, which she always knew about, but never really liked. She didn't get cheated on, but still considered it trash behavior from the guy. Had a bad opinion about men in general, because of that and also because she was a woke feminist type girl.

Other piece of drama was that she broke it off with her chad-fuckbuddy before she started dating me. But she couldn't get over how hot that guy was. 6'5 wide-build, chad-face, everything going for him. She was one of his side-chicks. And despite her knowing that he was never going to be with just her, she told me she found it brutal to end things with him because of his looks.

Another problem was sex. She literally knew I was a virgin, inexperienced. But all of her past partners were slayers. So she somehow expected me to know everything and do exactly what I liked and tell her what to do. Which was cagefuel the first few times when I literally saw a naked girl body for the first time at that point.

In general it just caused her to have insane standards of me, especially in terms of social life/value.

Tbh she was really intense, loving. Called me many times every day. Even bought me clothes with her own money, would buy lingerie together with me so I got to pick what she wore for me.

But when her fairytale idea of me broke-down, it also ended almost instantly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg, bloomercel, ROTTING and 2 others
Her body-count was 7. Lost it at 14.

Drama was that for 2 of her exes she was just a side-chick. The guy fucked other guys on the side, which she always knew about, but never really liked. She didn't get cheated on, but still considered it trash behavior from the guy. Had a bad opinion about men in general, because of that and also because she was a woke feminist type girl.

Other piece of drama was that she broke it off with her chad-fuckbuddy before she started dating me. But she couldn't get over how hot that guy was. 6'5 wide-build, chad-face, everything going for him. She was one of his side-chicks. And despite her knowing that he was never going to be with just her, she told me she found it brutal to end things with him because of his looks.

Another problem was sex. She literally knew I was a virgin, inexperienced. But all of her past partners were slayers. So she somehow expected me to know everything and do exactly what I liked and tell her what to do. Which was cagefuel the first few times when I literally saw a naked girl body for the first time at that point.

In general it just caused her to have insane standards of me, especially in terms of social life/value.

Tbh she was really intense, loving. Called me many times every day. Even bought me clothes with her own money, would buy lingerie together with me so I got to pick what she wore for me.

But when her fairytale idea of me broke-down, it also ended almost instantly.

Brutal. Did you break up with her or did she break up with you?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
It’s got nothing to do with the value of a man. You can be GL, have status, money ect it doesn’t matter

That’s not the issue

The problem is that women these days are fucking trash, no matter who their boyfriend is. They act more masc than men nowadays. Every girl is brainwashed into oblivion and has been indoctrinated to never be satisfied with anyone/anything.
They don’t act “masc” they act entitled because they are entitled. This society made women some extremely protected class like children. That’s why they act like this. And simps, feminists, all these bitches keep this going. True enemies of all of us

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad, pslgod3000 and bloomercel
Brutal. Did you break up with her or did she break up with you?
She broke up with me first on the phone because I voted on a anti-woke political party which she despised. Next day I called her and she stood by her decision, so I said fine, were done.
Shortly after she started spamming with me messages how she didn't really mean it wants me back. I told her I need some time for my own now and ignored most of her stuff.

She ended up showing up at my place, wanting to make things right with me. We had a bonding experience, sex, she said she loved me, etc.
Then next morning I got up earlier than her and was playing some videogame while she was still sleeping. She woke up and was disgusted that I played videogames jfl. I told her to go home cuz I am not interested in this shit.

We ended up argueing and here I fucked by going into an incel-rage. Telling her that shit's fucked for me I can't see myself wageslaving, videogames are nice. Shit like that.

She ended up leaving. We ended up meeting one more time but she said she didn't feel like she loved me anymore.

In total we had a long-distance LTR for like 4 months. Met her family for easter n shit.

She was dating some other guy a couple of weeks after we broke up already though. Serial monogamist type girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hirekdr, bloomercel, ROTTING and 2 others
It’s got nothing to do with the value of a man. You can be GL, have status, money ect it doesn’t matter

That’s not the issue

The problem is that women these days are fucking trash, no matter who their boyfriend is. They act more masc than men nowadays. Every girl is brainwashed into oblivion and has been indoctrinated to never be satisfied with anyone/anything.
YAAAS SLAAAY QUEEEEN!!

“Girl, you can do so much better.”

• Ugh..
Reactions: blonde chad
Have you watched too much tails lately?
No I'm taking break for mental health reasons. Not watching Tails helps stave off early-onset scizophrenia.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Yah. Women need to get slapped tbh.

A genuine patriarchy is needed to balance things again.

SJW's are all for social equity. So in order to balance the ludicrous innate social advantages and standards women place on men, society should give men the upper hand, while restricting some of womens freedoms.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pslgod3000, Deleted member 24459 and Ethniframementalcel
This is why you must max out your SMV in multiple ways. Be chad, be rich, be statusmaxxed. Then you will have the upper hand.

It's over if you're not Tom Brady or Cristiano Ronaldo tier SMV.
Even Tom Brady got dropped for a MMA fighter badboy, truly over for us boys

• +1
Reactions: pslgod3000, bloomercel and Pikabro
Just ldar tbh

Last edited:
You sure your friend is really chad?

what if you get your smv to such a ridiculously high level that it would just be silly to not act right, in fear of losing you?

I'm talking about being a pro soccer player or a rapper tier of smv

@averagejoe true?

average girl is also disgustingly ugly jfl.

and they all believe they deserve chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, copemaxxeer and Deleted member 24940

imagine if all girls looked like this lmao

She broke up with me first on the phone because I voted on a anti-woke political party which she despised. Next day I called her and she stood by her decision, so I said fine, were done.
Shortly after she started spamming with me messages how she didn't really mean it wants me back. I told her I need some time for my own now and ignored most of her stuff.

She ended up showing up at my place, wanting to make things right with me. We had a bonding experience, sex, she said she loved me, etc.
Then next morning I got up earlier than her and was playing some videogame while she was still sleeping. She woke up and was disgusted that I played videogames jfl. I told her to go home cuz I am not interested in this shit.

We ended up argueing and here I fucked by going into an incel-rage. Telling her that shit's fucked for me I can't see myself wageslaving, videogames are nice. Shit like that.

She ended up leaving. We ended up meeting one more time but she said she didn't feel like she loved me anymore.

In total we had a long-distance LTR for like 4 months. Met her family for easter n shit.

She was dating some other guy a couple of weeks after we broke up already though. Serial monogamist type girl.

Brutal bro. :feelsrope:

If your were her first boyfriend instead of her 18th then she wouldn't have left you over something so petty. I truly believe women lose the ability to pairbond the more partners they have. Your nothing special to her, and she moved on so quickly. High school girls don't move on quick they will mourn for years over losing their first love.

If I was you I'd geomax to SEA (or mail order bride) and get a virgin 18 year old girlfriend.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad, bloomercel, Deleted member 24459 and 1 other person
  • I just met my 6'2 white Chad friend who got into a relationship with a HTB recently and dude is already complaining about the same bullshit that I dealt with in my last relationship. It's as if we lived the same relationship or all women met up to come up with the same bullshit excuses for their behaviour "muh ADHD" "muh depression" "muh anxiety"
  • My chad friend dated a MTB before his current HTB and guess what happened? she stopped having sex with him at a point because she was "depressed" with her work lol
  • You'd think that a HTB who got my Chad to commit to her would act right to keep him forever - nope, she's shit testing the hell out of him and expecting him to revolve his world around her.
  • Being good looking alone is not enough to keep women satisfied in 2023 - you need to be good looking AND a simp for women. Any display of masculinity to western women is met with fierce opposition.
  • One would say that as a Chad don't get into a relationship just fuck around. Good luck getting decent looking girls to consistently show up for dates without flaking. If you schedule 10 dates, only 2 - 4 of them would show.
  • Women's bullshit excuses, flaking and shit tests NEVER stops even if you're a Chad.
  • It's literally almost impossible to get an attractive girl to be submissive, feminine and cooperative in a longterm relationship forever.
  • Even Chad cannot win with women in 2023: for casual sex women are flaky as hell and for LTR women just expect you to be a simp for them. I cannot begin to imagine what normies are going through if this is what Chads deal with Feminist brainwashing of modern women really did a number on women.
  • Here's our own certified forum Chad complaining about women's flaky behaviour:
  • https://looksmax.org/threads/irl-the-amount-of-time-i-get-ghosted.694946/#post-10980226
  • Here's the brutal truth about LTRs, even for Chads:
  • https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-truth-about-ltrs.624138/
  • It's so fucking over for men tbh.

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky
Sucks for women too if you ask most women are they happy with dating nowadays 90% say no

• I just met my 6'2 white Chad friend who got into a relationship with a HTB recently and dude is already complaining about the same bullshit that I dealt with in my last relationship. It's as if we lived the same relationship or all women met up to come up with the same bullshit excuses for their behaviour "muh ADHD" "muh depression" "muh anxiety"
  • My chad friend dated a MTB before his current HTB and guess what happened? she stopped having sex with him at a point because she was "depressed" with her work lol
  • You'd think that a HTB who got my Chad to commit to her would act right to keep him forever - nope, she's shit testing the hell out of him and expecting him to revolve his world around her.
  • Being good looking alone is not enough to keep women satisfied in 2023 - you need to be good looking AND a simp for women. Any display of masculinity to western women is met with fierce opposition.
  • One would say that as a Chad don't get into a relationship just fuck around. Good luck getting decent looking girls to consistently show up for dates without flaking. If you schedule 10 dates, only 2 - 4 of them would show.
  • Women's bullshit excuses, flaking and shit tests NEVER stops even if you're a Chad.
  • It's literally almost impossible to get an attractive girl to be submissive, feminine and cooperative in a longterm relationship forever.
  • Even Chad cannot win with women in 2023: for casual sex women are flaky as hell and for LTR women just expect you to be a simp for them. I cannot begin to imagine what normies are going through if this is what Chads deal with Feminist brainwashing of modern women really did a number on women.
  • Here's our own certified forum Chad complaining about women's flaky behaviour:
  • https://looksmax.org/threads/irl-the-amount-of-time-i-get-ghosted.694946/#post-10980226
  • Here's the brutal truth about LTRs, even for Chads:
  • https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-truth-about-ltrs.624138/
  • It's so fucking over for men tbh.

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky
Yeah I agree with you
At the start my gf who I mog (htb) simped really hard for me always
Then started to say I was medium ugly and my body was athletic skinny and nothing special lmao (probs a ploy to hurt my confidence and make me descend so she can keep me longer and get more control)

Also when she visits a lot of times she's not in the mood I have to initiate and it's only been 6 months jfl I have to force the sex near enough, we are long distance too but shes stressed with med school and maybe her hormones out of wack so libido down.
And she always say it hurts despite being wet af and no my dicks 6x5 not big lol

You see the manipulation though @fogdart lol

• +1
@mrriceguy

psl morph or death in 2023

chad doesn’t cut it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444