David Gandy has the highest SMV of all time

I gotta be honest Gandy sex appeal mogs I wish to have just 1% of his sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Clavicular
I showed my aunt a pic of drago and Gandy at first she thought they were the same person then when I showed her clearer pics she called Drago an old/unattractivecel and the mother is Gandy like always

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I showed my aunt a pic of drago and Gandy at first she thought they were the same person then when I showed her clearer pics she called Drago an old/unattractivecel and the mother is Gandy like always
Expected result, gandy is king

1. This isn’t even prime JB he was a legit manlet androgynous twink who appealed to middle school foids.
Prime JB was bowl cut twink. PERIOD. And why exactly is appealing to middle school foids a bad thing? I've also seen old ass bitches lusting over him, in fucking Brazil in his prime.
PRIME JB IS 2012-2015
...is what i would say on opposite day
2. Cope JB was the most hated celebrity for nearly a decade some middle school girls crushing on him means nothing :lul:
hated by other jealous men lmao, it was all MEN talking shit about him. Not a single girl talked shit about him. All jealous men, puzzled as to why a twink was so worshipped by girls.
Highest SMV oat = Leo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Zayn, etc
they're all attractive, but not highest SMV
zayn even being in one direction (after JB's prime btw) didnt even come close

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Prime JB was bowl cut twink. PERIOD. And why exactly is appealing to middle school foids a bad thing? I've also seen old ass bitches lusting over him, in fucking Brazil in his prime.
Oh yea you’re Brazilian ok it’s probably different there.
Cope objectively mogs hard.
hated by other jealous men lmao, it was all MEN talking shit about him. Not a single girl talked shit about him. All jealous men, puzzled as to why a twink was so worshipped by girls.
Maybe in Brazil but he was definitely mocked in the US by everybody
they're all attractive, but not highest SMV
zayn even being in one direction (after JB's prime btw) didnt even come close
Woah woah woah. Zayn not coming close to JB?? Bro do you remember Cut4zayn look up cut 4 zayn rn foids on Twitter legit slit their wrists because they heard zayn was leaving one direction.

Justin Bieber fucked Lima, Palvin and Kerr, all 3 bitches taller than him

Copers will try to deny it but Gandy is the most handsome man to ever walk the earth! thats why truecels pray to him. Dont believe me? show your mom a picture of Gandy and a picture of drago. Her pussy will flow when she sees gandy and she will think drago is an OGRE
View attachment 2716639
View attachment 2716647
Nigga does gandy tickle your g spot

Paul Walker too ngl. He’s underrated in this forum too I think he’s solidly between 6.5 - 7 PSL

Truly a giga-mogger

R.I.P.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel