day one no masturbating

Elevate Mind

Elevate Mind

Iron
I've been addicted for 5 years almost 6 and have only been able to reach 1 month streaks max. I'm starting this journey because for the past two years I've been addicted to some really horrible shit that no sane person would watch.

Even if their are no physical benefits to no fap there are definitely mental benefits, the regret and distress that I feel after each time is insane but I've become so numb that I don't even get PNC anymore. My dick can barely get hard either.

The reason why I'm making a thread on a shitty website like this is to give myself accountability since nobody in real life knows what I'm going through It's easy to not be able to take any accountability but by putting myself out there on an anonymous platform I'm doing so without the embarrassment of people Irl knowing what I do.
Im just going to be updating this thread everyday on how im feeling and If i eventually relapse. The chances are quite high but im going to try my best. :feelswhy:

Just go on a calorie deficit, it'll kill your dick.

you want me to be 55kg 5,8? :lul::lul: come on bro i would get lean but being extremely skinny is worse