Dballz claims that he will delete everything in "one month"

L

Lebgfinal

User
If he actually does, it is pretty good faith from him. I will take you into notes if he actually does it.
Just trying to avoid this from becoming worse.
I don't necessarily want any harm to him. This guy seems like a random guy that decided to target me for views.
So yeah avoid immature stuff like insulting or trying to doxx.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50gandycel, Tabula Rasa, Esteban1997 and 3 others
@dreamcake1mo

• +1
Reactions: nathan
but there will be more accounts though

is he making money from this why the wait?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
@dreamcake1mo
I said what i said. Find his info, dox him and play with his life. That or threaten him with some larp of a cease and desist and make a deal with him that if he wants to use your shit, he needs to pay for it.

You didnt tell him that you have authorities on his case? Find out what country he lives in, the exact location and file a report there.

I would personally put money into this if i were you. Not sure how much you make, but if its not a offense here i would have offered hundreds and even thousands for the first guy who could find his exact info. Would literally make a post here. Since hes watching you he would have deleted his shit quicker if he knew you were serious about getting back. Contact his local authorities/police and have him raided or something. Claim hes using pictures of a minor. Your not taking this far enough if you have his info.

Fuck him considering deleting the shit. Damage is done already. To make it worst hes playing with you even more to tell you he will be deleting it in a month. Guy is probably watching and gauging how much shit you can take from him before he goes mia. Dont do him that favor and find his information right now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and IAMNOTANINCEL
What reason do you have to believe him ? Take action now

Hes not doing it. Just take legal action or something already retard
Honestly i dont even feel bad for you. You deserve this for being an insufferable cunt spamming your pics going "IM SO TRUECEL GUISE ITS OGRE" and using this as a reason to not do the basic looksmaxing which is all you need when people tell you to while not even being one.
You post your pics, ask for advice, reject the advice because youre "unfixable truecel" and repeat
Almost like making fun of actual ugly people.
Spam your pics and troll, deal with the consequences.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
If he actually does, it is pretty good faith from him. I will take you into notes if he actually does it.
I don't necessarily want any harm to him. This guy seems like a random guy that decided to target me for views.
Bro don't worry. This mentalcel girl went viral and ended up very famous and one of the most searched women in the world. Think about it
This is a blessing in disguise for a future full of success and massive status halo.

Hes not doing it. Just take legal action or something already retard
Honestly i dont even feel bad for you. You deserve this for being an insufferable cunt spamming your pics going "IM SO TRUECEL GUISE ITS OGRE" and using this as a reason to not do the basic looksmaxing which is all you need when people tell you to while not even being one.
You post your pics, ask for advice, reject the advice because youre "unfixable truecel" and repeat
Almost like making fun of actual ugly people.
Spam your pics and troll, deal with the consequences.
I'm gonna tell you, I agree with you. I acted like a retard and a lot of what I did was for attention.
But I'm gonna tell you one thing. I made all of these threads because I genuinely felt hopeless, lot of people told me I would never get a relationship, that I will die alone. I couldn't look at the facts straight, I was tired of suffering everyday. I posted these threads in hoping to get positive attentions so I could maybe get surgery advice and fix my face. I felt genuinely extremely ugly, that I had nothing to look forward in life. I did it too much, I agree. I totally acknowledge my mistakes but when you are depressed and being bullied for years, you dont see straight, my brain just thought i was so ugly, nothing could save me. Hope you can understand.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
What reason do you have to believe him ? Take action now
He already deleted all of his content once. But started again a couple of months later. Just hope he does the former without doing the latter.
I'm gonna see if he keeps his words and see what happens.
If he still continues, obviously I'm gonna need to do something about it.
We're gonna see what happens.
Hope he can do the right choice this time.

you posted your face for public access, its kind of your fault

instead of getting mad
start slaying
theres plenty girls in that fags comment sections that says they would take u
just dm those girls with your face and theylle prob want to date u bro

you posted your face for public access, its kind of your fault
Pretty hard to guess that someone would be as obsessed with me as this guy is.
Like think about it, obviously posting your face publicly is a risk, but it is very unlikely that people will do what dballz did to you.
I understand the risk, and I acknowledge it's my fault for posting my face. I did a huge mistake.

instead of getting mad
start slaying
theres plenty girls in that fags comment sections that says they would take u
just dm those girls with your face and theylle prob want to date u bro
Lot of girls who make fun of me because the edited pics who became famous are edited and I look deformed.
Also none of these girls would live even near to here.
So I don't think it's worth it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
I said what i said. Find his info, dox him and play with his life. That or threaten him with some larp of a cease and desist and make a deal with him that if he wants to use your shit, he needs to pay for it.

You didnt tell him that you have authorities on his case? Find out what country he lives in, the exact location and file a report there.

I would personally put money into this if i were you. Not sure how much you make, but if its not a offense here i would have offered hundreds and even thousands for the first guy who could find his exact info. Would literally make a post here. Since hes watching you he would have deleted his shit quicker if he knew you were serious about getting back. Contact his local authorities/police and have him raided or something. Claim hes using pictures of a minor. Your not taking this far enough if you have his info.

Fuck him considering deleting the shit. Damage is done already. To make it worst hes playing with you even more to tell you he will be deleting it in a month. Guy is probably watching and gauging how much shit you can take from him before he goes mia. Dont do him that favor and find his information right now.
I'd rather not become a villain even if this guy literally bullied for a year straight.
Just try to avoid anymore doxxing because as long as you think this guy deserves it its still a crime.

Pretty hard to guess that someone would be as obsessed with me as this guy is.
Like think about it, obviously posting your face publicly is a risk, but it is very unlikely that people will do what dballz did to you.
I understand the risk, and I acknowledge it's my fault for posting my face. I did a huge mistake.
softmax and change your niche so people will no longer associate the picture with you if he doenst take them down, its not hard

I'd rather not become a villain even if this guy literally bullied for a year straight.
Just try to avoid anymore doxxing because as long as you think this guy deserves it its still a crime.
The most annoying thing about these posts is how you reminisce on your past behavior, this shitty situation, but fail to leverage your options for your current situation.

There's a bunch of shit you can do with your situation, but instead of capitalize, your saying you prefer to do nothing. Okay? Well get fucked then. Do you want your future self to look back and think about how you did nothing despite going viral multiple times? The current issue I'm seeing isn't even the fact that the guys obsessed with you. Its not about what you did that enabled this either. You already went viral, deleted post or not. So you only can move forward.

Your thinking too much about being a victim. You consider this a big loss, and how much it hurt you this an that, but your failing to see the massive opportunity if you even tried to monopolize this situation, or find a way to get in touch with the guy so you can get money out of it or something. Or at least that what it seems like when you reply and say you'd rather not do anything so you dont feel like a villian. Wtf?

Your waiting for him to delete his shit, but at the end of that, you gained absolutely nothing if he does. He disappears, and you just took a loss. What you should be doing if you didn't care about fame, or money is at least have him state a apology to his fans and directly tag you so you can at least get something out of it, especially from his fanbase who can financially and emotionally support you and hook you up. He doesn't even have to delete his shit if he does this. At the least you should be going ape mode to destroy his life. Get something out of the situation.

And what the hell are you saying? Its not you being a villain, its actually the opposite, because a good person stands for justice and justice is serving back what was dished out, or at least trying to. If he's a villain then you are a cucklord. If u think withholding your options makes you a good person then you are wrong.

It must be something your not telling us about. I have no idea why your so scared to go crazy on this baffon. Unless you already tried?

Last edited:
The most annoying thing about these posts is how you reminisce on your past behavior, this shitty situation, but fail to leverage your options for your current situation.

There's a bunch of shit you can do with your situation, but instead of capitalize, your saying you prefer to do nothing. Okay? Well get fucked then. Do you want your future self to look back and think about how you did nothing despite going viral multiple times? The current issue I'm seeing isn't even the fact that the guys obsessed with you. Its not about what you did that enabled this either. You already went viral, deleted post or not. So you only can move forward.

Your thinking too much about being a victim. You consider this a big loss, and how much it hurt you this an that, but your failing to see the massive opportunity if you even tried to monopolize this situation, or find a way to get in touch with the guy so you can get money out of it or something. Or at least that what it seems like when you reply and say you'd rather not do anything so you dont feel like a villian. Wtf?

Your waiting for him to delete his shit, but at the end of that, you gained absolutely nothing if he does. He disappears, and you just took a loss. What you should be doing if you didn't care about fame, or money is at least have him state a apology to his fans and directly tag you so you can at least get something out of it, especially from his fanbase who can financially and emotionally support you and hook you up. He doesn't even have to delete his shit if he does this. At the least you should be going ape mode to destroy his life. Get something out of the situation.

And what the hell are you saying? Its not you being a villain, its actually the opposite, because a good person stands for justice and justice is serving back what was dished out, or at least trying to. If he's a villain then you are a cucklord. If u think withholding your options makes you a good person then you are wrong.

It must be something your not telling us about. I have no idea why your so scared to go crazy on this baffon. Unless you already tried?
I just want this shit to stop man. I'm tired of this guy.

You should have blown his fucking head in with a .50 caliber rifle. Fuck this namaste shut.

we need to play again
yea i'm game, it's just hard for me to do cus my nerves and emotions are fried from all the abuse I receive irl man.

He is funny, ngl. We were talking in an Instagram group chat, and he kept inviting girls and trolling them by sending pictures of your face, telling them he is an incel, and that it's over for him. He also kept telling the girls to stop making fun of him, even though they weren't, until they ragequit. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: T50gandycel
He is funny, ngl. We were talking in an Instagram group chat, and he kept inviting girls and trolling them by sending pictures of your face, telling them he is an incel, and that it's over for him. He also kept telling the girls to stop making fun of him, even though they weren't, until they ragequit. :lul:
I'm aware of that. I really don't know why he keep sucking my dick like this?

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo