"Dead" bedrooms and betabuxxing DEBUNKED

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
if you have a big dick you CANT LITERALLY HAVE A DEAD BEDROOM OR "be a betabux"
betabuxxing is only for small dick men who cant make women cum so women naturally refuse to have sex with them because it would be a waste of time thus resulting in a dead bedroom
WAKE the FUCK up everything is about dick size even life it self
if your dick is under 8 inches you just.. lost
game over

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
how much is minimum to slay @dicklet4incher ?

how much is minimum to slay @dicklet4incher ?
6 inches (non bonepressed) but 8 or 9 inches is always optimal and a better option for a woman to fuck
be aware or you gona get cucked

deads me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, itsoverbuddyboyo and nattycel
not if you have an ugly face

face, height, frame

everything else is cake icing

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 1139
It's all about the face, one day you will understand.

not if you have an ugly face

face, height, frame

everything else is cake icing
last time i heard no face,height or "frame" (lmao)
has ever made a woman magically CUM it could potentially turn them on yes BUT ITS USSELES IF YOU DONT HAVE THE DICK TO BACK IT UP

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
last time i heard no face,height or "frame" (lmao)
has ever made a woman magically CUM it could potentially turn them on yes BUT ITS USSELES IF YOU DONT HAVE THE DICK TO BACK IT UP
If you are ugly, you'll never use your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
If you are ugly, you'll never use your dick
debatable ( although i have made countless posts about the big dick game )
my point still stands.
big dick men can NEVER have dead bedrooms or be a betabux and thus NEVER GETTING CUCKED

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
debatable ( although i have made countless posts about the big dick game )
my point still stands.
big dick men can NEVER have dead bedrooms or be a betabux and thus NEVER GETTING CUCKED
Do yourself a favor: Go outside sometime

bro these lookism refugees wont be able to handle your brutal cockpills bro dont mind them bro. high iq as usual

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 1182
6 inches (non bonepressed) but 8 or 9 inches is always optimal and a better option for a woman to fuck
what about girth?.

inb4

"I was talking about girth"

bro these lookism refugees wont be able to handle your brutal cockpills bro dont mind them bro. high iq as usual

Don't worry I regularly make posts and threads on the dick pill there

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Why non bone pressed? Its just squishy fat that means nothing when you are fucking hard. Also when you cut weight it dissapears

what about girth?.

inb4

"I was talking about girth"
im not very educated on the girth part of the penis ( but im sure im below average on that too lol )
i honestly dont think it matters that much.
if it was more important than lenght then why to people brag about a BIG dick as in lenght an not a fat dick as in girth?
you have to pay close attention to what society says about dick size in general NO ONE has ever bragged about having a "fat" cock
but they have about a long one

but i assume there is a cutoff and thats 5 inches

btw all jokes aside

the stimulus of the clitoris matters the most and for that you need girth or you can use directly use your body, hands or tongue

im not very educated on the girth part of the penis ( but im sure im below average on that too lol )
if it was more important than lenght then why to people brag about a BIG dick as in lenght an not a fat dick as in girth?
you have to pay close attention to what society says about dick size in general NO ONE has ever bragged about having a "fat" cock

its because a long dick is generally a fat one too.

i explained in my closed thread

length matters for gaysex thats why gay people are obsessed with dick size while for women the girth is the deciding factor because you need girth for ideal clitoris stimulation

its because a long dick is generally a fat one too.
likely. but the first thought of someone that hears someone say " i have a big cock you tiny dick loser" is about length
it can be interpreted in many ways really but of of the time it just means length
length matters for gaysex thats why gay people are obsessed with dick size
are you honestly implying that women are not obsessed with dick size?
its literally women 90% of the time that make small dick jokes and shame men
gays are more of a size queens than women i have to agree there but it still doenst overlook the fact that women are sizequeens too

likely. but the first thought of someone that hears someone say " i have a big cock you tiny dick loser" is about length
it can be interpreted in many ways really but of of the time it just means length

take the GIRTH pill

are you honestly implying that women are not obsessed with dick size?
its literally women 90% of the time that make small dick jokes and shame men
gays are more of a size queens than women i have to agree there but it still doenst overlook the fact that women are sizequeens too

unironically 90% of posts about dick size on the internet are from men. either gay men writing as gay men or gay cucks larping as women