DEATH OF SALLUDON THE GIGA FRAUDER

to see true pixles you need an piece of software or install your own from Github
I dont understand from this shit bro 20210828 013643 20210828 013653 this pics are photoshoped?

I dont understand from this shit broView attachment 1289746View attachment 1289747 this pics are photoshoped?
no cause there is a white outline another way to determine photoshop is run it through Jpeg analysis if its above 90%it isnt photoshopped if it is below 90 its photoshopped like i said it takes months to master ELA analysis i do animation as a part time hobby so i would say im skilled at detecting photoshopped images

• +1
Reactions: Haven
no cause there is a white outline another way to determine photoshop is run it through Jpeg analysis if its above 90%it isnt photoshopped if it is below 90 its photoshopped like i said it takes months to master ELA analysis i do animation as a part time hobby so i would say im skilled at detecting photoshopped images
Than chico and pitt dont use photoshop they are not frauding:feelswah:

Than chico and pitt dont use photoshop they are not frauding:feelswah:
bro the people who take those pics edit the hell outta those people

• +1
  • +1
Autism on this site never ceases to amaze me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14166 and Lars
Do you saw him in omegle video:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I have multiple videos of me posted so stop coping with that omegle videos i am the least frauder here on this site

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
View attachment 1289716 omfg this is photoshopped tooo lmao compare this pic with mine View attachment 1289717 @triggered @FromNormietoChad @Haven @Amnesia @Preston
That photo was faceapped i fucking made a thread about using faceapp on photos let me find was before i even made my larsanovamaxxthread,
Screenshot 20210828 093025 Chrome

Look atleast i looksmaxxed now that i look like my faceapped self 1.5 year ago i stopped using that app because my premium is over hahaha but i admit everything i do so please stop saying i am frauder :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Haven and Deleted member 12669
@pianoboy123 do @triggered 's pictures

@pianoboy123 do @triggered 's pictures
i asked him earlier and told him to post on this thread but he hasn’t got around to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 12669
I have multiple videos of me posted so stop coping with that omegle videos i am the least frauder here on this site

I never said that you are a frauder lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Lars
Post one of Crisick next

before anyone on this site says, this thread is BS, FAGGOT DNRD. I'm sorry salludon fanboys its completely over today is the day where i prove GODS CAN ALSO BLEED or as the Greeks say THE FALL OF HUBRIS, now my discovery has given me a revelation that Salludon is an frauder he photoshops his images i have evidence in this thread now before i show the results of my groundbreaking discovery you people must be acquainted with the protocols i have taken to determine whether the image is photoshopped or not i have usen 2 protocols also i do animation as a part time hobby and i can determine whether photoshop was used or not

the first protocol is ELA ANALYSIS - ELA stands for error level analysis. It demonstrates the error level on the picture, thus identifying whether it was edited using Photoshop or not. In case the picture was altered or photoshopped, you will see color in the picture analysis. In case the picture is unedited, you will see a regular white color on it.[source:https://fixthephoto.com/image-photoshopped-or-not.html]

second protocol is JPEG%-One more way is through Jpeg%. It demonstrates the quality of the picture after the last save. Not so high percentage of quality means that the picture was certainly altered in a photo editor

and image with zero photoshop :
View attachment 1289364 ELA IS completely white you can see the whole outline of my face indicating it's legit we can use my pic as a reference the original has been seen many times by you guys View attachment 1289397

now we will see the results for salludon
1st pic: View attachment 1289365 zero white outline on his lower third , literally white nowhere to be found , blue and red indicate photoshop software
View attachment 1289372 80% jpeg% quality which is below the threshold indicating photoshop the same results appeared with @Xangsane who is another photoshopper i debunked

2nd pic :View attachment 1289378 this again 0 white outline indicating he fraudes his lowerthird and his eye area , blue or red indicate photoshop software

View attachment 1289384 again 80% jpeg which doesnt surpass the threshold indicating photoshop remember boyos it has to pass 90%to prove its legitmacy

SO it ends here is scientific proof backed by software analysis that salludon is a frauder oh yeah and btw @ArvidGustavsson ;) is next on my photoshop hitlist
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @Chad1212 @Frank Jack @Chadeep @sorrowfulsad @changcel @GripMaxxing @tyronelite @Blackmannnns @FromNormietoChad @TraumatisedOgre @Sal @Preston @Haven @SubhumanCurrycel @JamesHowlett @coolguy1

yea bro, he's also photoshopping his videos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 14166, Ryan and 1 other person
bro if there is scientific evidence backed up by software analysis why should i stop relying?
I have a photo I made and it got 79% JPEG quality. I know for sure that I didn't photoshop it, because I MADE THE DAMN PHOTO.

I have a photo I made and it got 79% JPEG quality. I know for sure that I didn't photoshop it, because I MADE THE DAMN PHOTO.
how didyou do it explain the metodology

ELA ANALYSIS i would say is way accurate i was planning to add a third protocol called clone detection analysis which shows the pixels he edited but it takes a lot of time , i did that on arvid gustaffsons post

picture of my lamp at home i took rn shows 95%

Idk I did it is this photoshopped can’t tell
2ED1F32D CC00 4BF7 BF31 678048B01928

It’s finished for this paki rat. Can’t believe I use to look up to you. Instead he photoshop his pics and videos to appeal to teenagers in a first world country. O take care of your cousin wife before a taliban Chad pipes her:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
It’s finished for this paki rat. Can’t believe I use to look up to you. Instead he photoshop his pics and videos to appeal to teenagers in a first world country. O take care of your cousin wife before a taliban Chad pipes her:ROFLMAO:

>5'5
>indian

Last edited:
post motion with clear video footage and your name salludon on a peice of paper and also move your hand across your jaw touching your face also press on your chin , no grainy pixel , and if its real i rest my case @Salludon
He's got his hand on his chin in this one :unsure:

Attachments

• zEVf0JB.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan