DEATH OF SALLUDON THE GIGA FRAUDER

post some motion we have not seen u for a while:feelswah::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@Salludon post some motin we havee not seen u for a while:feelswah::lul::lul:
post motion with clear video footage and your name salludon on a peice of paper and also move your hand across your jaw touching your face also press on your chin , no grainy pixel , and if its real i rest my case @Salludon

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lolcel, Lmao and 3 others
post motion with clear video footage and your name salludon on a peice of paper and also move your hand across your jaw touching your face also press on your chin , no grainy pixel , and if its real i rest my case @Salludon
jfl at thinkiing he will do that autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
before anyone on this site says, this thread is BS, FAGGOT DNRD. I'm sorry salludon fanboys its completely over today is the day where i prove GODS CAN ALSO BLEED or as the Greeks say THE FALL OF HUBRIS, now my discovery has given me a revelation that Salludon is an frauder he photoshops his images i have evidence in this thread now before i show the results of my groundbreaking discovery you people must be acquainted with the protocols i have taken to determine whether the image is photoshopped or not i have usen 2 protocols also i do animation as a part time hobby and i can determine whether photoshop was used or not

the first protocol is ELA ANALYSIS - ELA stands for error level analysis. It demonstrates the error level on the picture, thus identifying whether it was edited using Photoshop or not. In case the picture was altered or photoshopped, you will see color in the picture analysis. In case the picture is unedited, you will see a regular white color on it.[source:https://fixthephoto.com/image-photoshopped-or-not.html]

second protocol is JPEG%-One more way is through Jpeg%. It demonstrates the quality of the picture after the last save. Not so high percentage of quality means that the picture was certainly altered in a photo editor

and image with zero photoshop :
View attachment 1289364 ELA IS completely white you can see the whole outline of my face indicating it's legit we can use my pic as a reference the original has been seen many times by you guys View attachment 1289397

now we will see the results for salludon
1st pic: View attachment 1289365 zero white outline on his lower third , literally white nowhere to be found , blue and red indicate photoshop software
View attachment 1289372 80% jpeg% quality which is below the threshold indicating photoshop the same results appeared with @Xangsane who is another photoshopper i debunked

2nd pic :View attachment 1289378 this again 0 white outline indicating he fraudes his lowerthird and his eye area , blue or red indicate photoshop software

View attachment 1289384 again 80% jpeg which doesnt surpass the threshold indicating photoshop remember boyos it has to pass 90%to prove its legitmacy

SO it ends here is scientific proof backed by software analysis that salludon is a frauder oh yeah and btw @ArvidGustavsson ;) is next on my photoshop hitlist
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @Chad1212 @Frank Jack @Chadeep @sorrowfulsad @changcel @GripMaxxing @tyronelite @Blackmannnns @FromNormietoChad @TraumatisedOgre @Sal @Preston @Haven @SubhumanCurrycel @JamesHowlett @coolguy1

we dont give a single fuck

we dont give a single fuck
man see i sympathise with you , but the truth sometimes hurts , after i made this discovery it was like finding out santa wasnt real

man see i sympathise with you , but the truth sometimes hurts , after i made this discovery it was like finding out santa wasnt real
im sorry that i dont care :feelsuhh:

He had jaw, chin, zygos fillers and rhino

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214 and datboijj
He had jaw, chin, zygos fillers and rhino
yeah , that mewing could be cope like i said he frauds to some extent

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and gamma
Chads dont exist in .org lol this is one of the proof according to you arvid isfrauding too:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 14166
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, SubhumanCurrycel, datboijj and 3 others
Chads dont exist in .org lol this is one of the proof according to you arvid isfrauding too:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
am i the only natural chad on this site? lol

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@Amnesia is chad but has also had surgery not sure if @larsanova69 has?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and .👽.
stop relying on this shit photoshop website, it was made by a literal jew
Bro who cares he used a tecnique used by proffesional government detectives

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
@Amnesia is chad but has also had surgery not sure if @larsanova69 has?
he has a post of everything he did, only weightloss skincare and other softmaxes

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, .👽. and Deleted member 14677
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14781, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
@cloUder needs to be classed as chad for inviting the only natty chad to this site

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@cloUder needs to be classed as chad for inviting the only natty chad to this site
once i softmax its over for you buddy boyo, i will mog you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 14677 and 1 other person
bad angle with lens distortion :feelskek:
Lens distortion:lul::lul::lul: bruh i think he is htn this is his best pic Attachments 18 this is the shittest one prob Attachments 10 JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14781, datboijj and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Lmao, Deleted member 12669 and 4 others
Holy shit my pics are photoshopped? lol
colored pics indicate photoshopped everyone on this site are LARPERS BRO, i havent tested the software on lars pics this is the first pic im testing it on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Marsiere214, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
colored pics indicate photoshopped everyone on this site are LARPERS BRO, i havent tested the software on lars pics this is the first pic im testing it on
Im not a larper lol but you are right 99% of.me is larper

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
test one of mine bro? and post i wanna see if it’s accurate because mine are straight selfies lol

• +1
Reactions: Haven
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Marsiere214, Lmao and 7 others
i dunno about that website dude... i plugged in a selfie of mine where i didnt photoshop it at all yet its showing red colors around my entire neck and hairline? Even up my nostrils haha?

View attachment 1289721
it detects surgeries and hair transplants :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, 5'8manlet, Lolcel and 13 others
i dunno about that website dude... i plugged in a selfie of mine where i didnt photoshop it at all yet its showing red colors around my entire neck and hairline? Even up my nostrils haha?

View attachment 1289721
your legit cause look at the whites between the eyes , you need a metadata that is only avaliable on github

• +1

View attachment 1289721
also look at the white outline ive tested it on you , youre legit unlike the other frauders

• +1
before anyone on this site says, this thread is BS, FAGGOT DNRD. I'm sorry salludon fanboys its completely over today is the day where i prove GODS CAN ALSO BLEED or as the Greeks say THE FALL OF HUBRIS, now my discovery has given me a revelation that Salludon is an frauder he photoshops his images i have evidence in this thread now before i show the results of my groundbreaking discovery you people must be acquainted with the protocols i have taken to determine whether the image is photoshopped or not i have usen 2 protocols also i do animation as a part time hobby and i can determine whether photoshop was used or not

the first protocol is ELA ANALYSIS - ELA stands for error level analysis. It demonstrates the error level on the picture, thus identifying whether it was edited using Photoshop or not. In case the picture was altered or photoshopped, you will see color in the picture analysis. In case the picture is unedited, you will see a regular white color on it.[source:https://fixthephoto.com/image-photoshopped-or-not.html]

second protocol is JPEG%-One more way is through Jpeg%. It demonstrates the quality of the picture after the last save. Not so high percentage of quality means that the picture was certainly altered in a photo editor

and image with zero photoshop :
View attachment 1289364 ELA IS completely white you can see the whole outline of my face indicating it's legit we can use my pic as a reference the original has been seen many times by you guys View attachment 1289397

now we will see the results for salludon
1st pic: View attachment 1289365 zero white outline on his lower third , literally white nowhere to be found , blue and red indicate photoshop software
View attachment 1289372 80% jpeg% quality which is below the threshold indicating photoshop the same results appeared with @Xangsane who is another photoshopper i debunked

2nd pic :View attachment 1289378 this again 0 white outline indicating he fraudes his lowerthird and his eye area , blue or red indicate photoshop software

View attachment 1289384 again 80% jpeg which doesnt surpass the threshold indicating photoshop remember boyos it has to pass 90%to prove its legitmacy

SO it ends here is scientific proof backed by software analysis that salludon is a frauder oh yeah and btw @ArvidGustavsson ;) is next on my photoshop hitlist
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @Chad1212 @Frank Jack @Chadeep @sorrowfulsad @changcel @GripMaxxing @tyronelite @Blackmannnns @FromNormietoChad @TraumatisedOgre @Sal @Preston @Haven @SubhumanCurrycel @JamesHowlett @coolguy1

Nigga pics you upload on insta get their quality lowered. + He has videos posted so keep crying for salludon

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
Try famous peoples pics bro o pry,gandy,cavill,pitt,chico
you can take a pic of yourself and test it to see if youre legit , basically the rules are
1] white outline legit
2]blue or red with no outline means frauding

• +1
Nigga pics you upload on insta get their quality lowered. + He has videos posted so keep crying for salludon
true that could be an valid explanation but it doesnt explain ELA analysis that i did , like i said salludon frauds to some extent

Could be really minor tho, still weak proof. Tag me in your next threads
true that could be an valid explanation but it doesnt explain ELA analysis that i did , like i said salludon frauds to some extent

• +1