6ft3 chad
Will, When and How will WWIII3 start?

I'll start the debates ITT comments

• +1
Reactions: drag
not happening
the world is too scared of fucking itself to do any of that
they'd rather just indirectly fuck themselves

It's very likely that a large scale war will occur but I'm not sure if it can be compared to anything like WW1 or WW2 due to how much the world as changed since those wars. For me, the question isn't if this international war will happen but when will this international war happen. There will be at least another 5+ years before we see any real combat. The reason why I do not call it a world war is because in recent wars it has been common for armies to use volunteers from different nations to fight wars just look at Ukraine and Iraq as examples. I assume in the future we will have multinational wars but their will be limits to the amount of force that can be used in warfare.

NATO is going to absolutely destroy the countries that oppose it. Russia is going to splinter into 100 different countries if it tries to face NATO. I don't think China wants to fight NATO but I need to research more about this before continuing.

not happening
the world is too scared of fucking itself to do any of that
they'd rather just indirectly fuck themselves
Finland wants it happen 100%

I reckon European Federalism is inevitable (and god bless it be).

just look to normies for guidance. if the people who thought masks worked, vaccines were safe and effective, ukraine will win, and men can be women think it won't happen, then it absolutely is going to happen. lol if you think the good times will last forever. we're long overdue for a world war, a civil war, and a societal collapse, just throw incel revolution for good measure. it'll all probably happen at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, FutureSlayer and LancasteR