Debloat

idkbee

idkbee

I hate being ugly
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
1
How do I Debloat because I’ve got less body fat from cardio and starving but my face is still very bloated. Should I use k shami’s powder and if not what should I use?If ur gonna troll pls don’t bother replying
 
How do I Debloat because I’ve got less body fat from cardio and starving but my face is still very bloated. Should I use k shami’s powder and if not what should I use?If ur gonna troll pls don’t bother replying
yeah k shami's powder for your recessed bones is the number one solution!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: needmoresoftmax, VIGILIANT and moffeloffen
eplerenone and or hctz + supplement potassium and magnesium and cardio obviously
 
  • +1
Reactions: needmoresoftmax
How do I Debloat because I’ve got less body fat from cardio and starving but my face is still very bloated. Should I use k shami’s powder and if not what should I use?If ur gonna troll pls don’t bother replying
Use it and if it dont work then your gonna have to do a diy buccal fat removal:feelsrope:
 

Similar threads

Astronobeat
Replies
1
Views
22
needmoresoftmax
N
SherrifHope
Replies
9
Views
31
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
StoicAscension
Replies
11
Views
57
StoicAscension
StoicAscension
skool
Replies
10
Views
55
skool
skool
larp3212
Replies
11
Views
79
AleksandR12
AleksandR12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top