debloated finally (break from forum until life becomes shit again i've ascended for now)

Axii

Axii

God Make My Life Great inc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, ggg.tv🤫, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
is your day to day hair the emo side sweep

• +1
Reactions: descension and Axii
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Subhumans without a girlfriend with mop hair been calling me ugly on TikTok of all places it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 71968
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Mog3D and moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, cromagnon, billymidnight and 16 others
time and time again, I don't squint, it's genetic from my dad.
So u inherited the squinting ability. Interesting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, ggg.tv🤫, normie_joe and 11 others
Good result. How did you debloat?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight, Shkreliii, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
When I ascend I will mog u easy

mewing and cold showers, totally not like limiting my diet or something...
Sure. I thought you had something that I had never heard about. But the usual low-carbohydrate diet still works.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 33711
Holy motherfucking subhuman in this pic
this was 3 years btw and I still got morewedgiesmoreghost posting it as an insult jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 69862
haha in your dreams boyo I'm just getting started
U getting surgery or something? U unfrauded is definitely 0.5 psl lower aswell unless u can prove otherwise with a candid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Tbf bloat can make people look like shit lean is law
that and I was just getting started with puberty and I was looksminned aswell with lack of sleep and no skin care, but morewedgiesmoreghost will post it anyway

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
yeah i’m mogging you once i get lean be ready son there’s a man in the woods
I hope when you lose your glubbage of fat you realise that you’re boneless and you’re the same rating as when looking like a glub

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
I hope when you lose your glubbage of fat you realise that you’re boneless and you’re the same rating as when looking like a glub
How am i boneless

Show proof that you’re not
How am i to show you proof that I am not boneless when I have inches of fat all over my face you fucking retard I am obviously not boneless

• +1
How am i to show you proof that I am not boneless when I have inches of fat all over my face you fucking retard I am obviously not boneless
Exactly so that’s why I said I hope you come to find out that there is nothing underneath bludclaart

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Deleted member 72630

yeah i’m mogging you once i get lean be ready son there’s a man in the woods
you aren't going to "mog" anything fatty, even when you are lean, you are a pig skinned blackie with a shit nose ratio
Exactly so that’s why I said I hope you come to find out that there is nothing underneath bludclaart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Diarrhoea, Deleted member 69862 and 3 others
Why are you deciding to hate on me instead of supporting my leanmaxxing journey you ugly faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and manletmogger
Why are you deciding to hate on me instead of supporting my leanmaxxing journey you ugly faggot
you called me subhuman in a 3 year old photo then got an ego when I told you my age as if that meant anything you stupid monkey

View attachment 2948842

you aren't going to "mog" anything fatty, even when you are lean, you are a pig skinned blackie with a shit nose ratio
My eye area unfrauded mogs yours back to the deathnic slums of whatever third world country you spawned out of you squinting, cheekbiting, narrow jawed faggot

• JFL
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 64829
you called me subhuman in a 3 year old photo then got an ego when I told you my age as if that meant anything you stupid monkey
compare you at 14-15 to me at 14-15 and then maybe you’ll understand

• +1
Lowkey his nose could fix when losing weight tho
losing weight doesn't do shit for your nose, that's entirely cartilage with no fat deposit.
My eye area unfrauded mogs yours back to the deathnic slums of whatever third world country you spawned out of you squinting, cheekbiting, narrow jawed faggot
jaw isn't as narrow as shown in selfies it's normal. not squinting or cheeckbiting, you can cope harder if you would like negro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and Axii
losing weight doesn't do shit for your nose, that's entirely cartilage with no fat deposit.

jaw isn't as narrow as shown in selfies it's normal. not squinting or cheeckbiting, you can cope harder if you would like negro
Noses literally slim down naturally after weight loss you fucking CUCK YOUR JAW IS ALSO NARROWER THAN MINE STOP COPING

I think it's the squinting + lack of under eye support combo making you look aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and Deleted member 64829
Also the blatant cheek sucking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and Deleted member 64829
Noses literally slim down naturally after weight loss you fucking CUCK YOUR JAW IS ALSO NARROWER THAN MINE STOP COPING

cope some more fatso

View attachment 2948842

He mogs you, he just needs to get lean. His bone structure is there, just covered in tons of fat.

Fat fuck lose weight, you have potential. Stop being a lazy piece of fat pig and put the fork down, then you can fuck a lot of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
not squinting or cheeksucking
Well then i guess you naturally look uncanny af then. More uncanny than barrett

• +1
Reactions: Axii