debloated finally (break from forum until life becomes shit again i've ascended for now)

Ur the worst rater ever
Both of them have shorter sub ideal faces and equal tier bones.

You think there's a fucking tom cruise jaw under that LOL
He is literally obese. Long way for him to go to reach 10%. Losing bodyfat could be a night and day difference for him.

View attachment 2948842

you aren't going to "mog" anything fatty, even when you are lean, you are a pig skinned blackie with a shit nose ratio
There’s no losing weight for that faceshape lol it’s worse than funkys whole fucking pear 🍐

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
He is literally obese. Long way for him to go to reach 10%. Losing bodyfat could be a night and day difference for him.
Blud his esr will get way worse and his face will not lose half its width

Ur the worst rater ever
Both of them have shorter sub ideal faces and equal tier bones.

You think there's a fucking tom cruise jaw under that LOL
Me and this kid’s lower third are looksmatched but my cheekbones are prominent and even when overweight I have a good jawline, so I am hopeful

I guess I will never know until I lose the weight

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This is a distorted selfie but I'm good at removing distortion from it to get a good view
View attachment 2949394
His jaw shape should be around this but even in a selfie it shouldn't be that steep
View attachment 2949395

In a close selfie your total fwhr height should be around 1.35 min to 1.43 or so to be around ideal
His is still giga short even with simulated fat loss measurements
He will have a super squished face no matter what
In fact thinking of it he will never touch op
Even his midface ratio is giga compact which is generally an unfortunate black failo
Fuck you nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Nword49 mogs you narcy fgt lol your chin width is brutal, incel tier jawline also.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Me and this kid’s lower third are looksmatched but my cheekbones are prominent and even when overweight I have a good jawline, so I am hopeful

I guess I will never know until I lose the weight
You'll have a decent jaw yes but I dont think you'll best OP. I have a feeling he will be like .5psl above

You'll have a decent jaw yes but I dont think you'll best OP. I have a feeling he will be like .5psl above
If OP takes any sort of front selfie that reveals his horribly narrow jaw he is HTN and like 4.5 PSL. Any other pic that frauds his full jawbone width he’s lite+

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 64829
If OP takes any sort of front selfie that reveals his horribly narrow jaw he is HTN and like 4.5 PSL. Any other pic that frauds his full jawbone width he’s lite+
Not to mention this retard literally squints and bites his cheeks in all of his selfies 😂😂

Eh I still think u guys wanting to mog each other is dumb
You both seem like you'll be pretty closely matched. I can see all the flaws in both of you and I have to nitpick to really see who potentially mogs.
Like you'll have hollows and a rly defined jaw but you both have that and you both have v good eye area
But you also have pretty close jaw and eye area flaws.
I mean he might mog by virtue of his eye color and being white lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and St.TikTokcel
Eh I still think u guys wanting to mog each other is dumb
You both seem like you'll be pretty closely matched. I can see all the flaws in both of you and I have to nitpick to really see who potentially mogs.
Like you'll have hollows and a rly defined jaw but you both have that and you both have v good eye area
But you also have pretty close jaw and eye area flaws.
I mean he might mog by virtue of his eye color and being white lol
We will have to find out

But the white halo is true unfortunately but I’m hoping the mulatto brown cock appeal is real and not just a theory, also we have pretty much the same eye color

@Blackgymmax Can i be 6 PSL+ even if my maxilla and chin is slightly recessed and my jaw is narrow?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
maybe

nope
Just lie to me next time because this hurt my feelings ALSO ORB TIER JAW MOGS LOOK AT FEMALE REACTION TO DICAPRIO AND ORB IT MOGS IT MOGS IT MOGS IT MOGS NOT COPING

Just lie to me next time because this hurt my feelings ALSO ORB TIER JAW MOGS LOOK AT FEMALE REACTION TO DICAPRIO AND ORB IT MOGS IT MOGS IT MOGS IT MOGS NOT COPING
family guy GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 64829