debloated finally (break from forum until life becomes shit again i've ascended for now)

He mogs you, he just needs to get lean. His bone structure is there, just covered in tons of fat.

Fat fuck lose weight, you have potential. Stop being a lazy piece of fat pig and put the fork down, then you can fuck a lot of girls.
of course you would say that, anyone on your side right.

of course you would say that, anyone on your side right.
I don’t even know him. His problem is bloat, not bones. Yours problem is the latter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825 and Deleted member 64829
You look real good but how you fixed face assymetry,
it was brutal
?

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Pollorex
Im gonna give him this
For a black person he doesnt have a very large nose
Yes bro why do people think it’s so fucking bad it’s not but of course this fucking deathnic cuck is going to use it against me and go “muh nose to lip ratio” as if it isn’t the MOST IRRELEVANT RATIO ON A MANS FACE LOL

I don’t even know him. His problem is bloat, not bones. Yours problem is the latter.
I have bones mate, only thing I'm missing is "undereye support" which isn't even a make or break

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and moreroidsmoredates
Yes bro why do people think it’s so fucking bad it’s not but of course this fucking deathnic cuck is going to use it against me and go “muh nose to lip ratio” as if it isn’t the MOST IRRELEVANT RATIO ON A MANS FACE LOL
Your words still have no meaning
Deathnic is supposed to be used agaisnt people of colour
In this situation, the subject is white
Learn to use the right slurs at the right time (y):feelsgood:

forcing my bite and mewing/clenching
unironically
Go back to tiktok with these nonsensical copes.
I have bones mate, only thing I'm missing is "undereye support" which isn't even a make or break
Post unfrauded side profile and i stop barking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Your words still have no meaning
Deathnic is supposed to be used agaisnt people of colour
In this situation, the subject is white
Learn to use the right slurs at the right time (y):feelsgood:
You are quebecois, so I am forced to not take anything you say seriously

losing weight doesn't do shit for your nose, that's entirely cartilage with no fat deposit.

jaw isn't as narrow as shown in selfies it's normal. not squinting or cheeckbiting, you can cope harder if you would like negro
Nah coz lowkey when I debloat/lose face fat my nose shrinks I have proof aswell

• +1
Why are you deciding to hate on me instead of supporting my leanmaxxing journey you ugly faggot
Even me now doing road to truecel mogs u now

that's what I did but whatever, why are you still in my threads wedgie receiver don't you got some roids to take and dates to go on.

already did multiple times
It’s not hard to make you cry.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
you are going to laugh but thats what I did, stupid.
Because my face is now assymetrical for this mewing bs, many users here reported wrong results with mewing. My jaw used to be more symmetrical.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Pollorex
Because my face is now assymetrical for this mewing bs, many users here reported wrong results with mewing
well that's just unfortunate :/ worked for me though

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
You quite literally look like poop in the toilet if it was white and had acne retard
My ascension will mogs urs nigga

• +1
what a faggot pfft
IMG 8956

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65825, neverchadlite and Deleted member 64829
Looking good boyo

• +1
My ascension will mogs urs nigga
I am going to lean down, tan, latisse, get minoxidil for my eyebrows, hop on a skincare plan and a proper diet and nutrition. You do the same. By the end of this year, I will mog you so hard you will be forced to kill yourself. Remember this post boyo, read this and think about it. Be ready son

already did multiple times
IMG 8957

get bimax so you don’t have to jut to cover your deformities.

It’s a sad sad night again.

Yes.
I don't jut? you are just making more bullshit up to cope with your nonsense
No you don’t jut in that picture I know. You’re recessed, understand now retard? You jut in your other pics to fraud the existence of bones and forward growth which you don’t have.

Or you’re going to listen or still be a virgin, up to you.

Yes.

No you don’t jut in that picture I know. You’re recessed, understand now retard? You jut in your other pics to fraud the existence of bones and forward growth which you don’t have.

Or you’re going to listen or still be a virgin, up to you.
dnr

jutting only affects lower jaw which evidently in my more recent pictures that aren't 3 years old atp show maxillary growth

you can accept that fact or still give yourself wedgies up to you.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I am going to lean down, tan, latisse, get minoxidil for my eyebrows, hop on a skincare plan and a proper diet and nutrition. You do the same. By the end of this year, I will mog you so hard you will be forced to kill yourself. Remember this post boyo, read this and think about it. Be ready son
ok give me 3 months need to descend to truecel first tho

dnr

jutting only affects lower jaw which evidently in my more recent pictures that aren't 3 years old atp show maxillary growth

you can accept that fact or still give yourself wedgies up to you.
“Dnr”, but still has read every letter of it. Good boy.

Doesn’t matter if it’s 3 years ago, your bone structure is still the same.

Have fun being a delusional virgin.

Be a good dog and please respond with “dnr”.

• JFL
“Dnr”, but still has read every letter of it. Good boy.

Have fun being a delusional virgin.

Be a good dog and please respond with “dnr”.
why are you degrading this nigga on some kinky shit on incel forum bhai this is gay

• +1
I don't think any 14 year olds have bones, and it's drastically different, and calling a kid on the interent "good boy" is pedo behavior you freak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Deleted member 64829
why are you degrading this nigga on some kinky shit on incel forum bhai this is gay
he gives himself wedgies at the gym of couorse he's gay

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
I don't think any 14 year olds have bones, and it's drastically different, and calling a kid on the interent "good boy" is pedo behavior you freak
I think he wants to lick your butthole.

• JFL
I think he wants to lick your butthole.
wouldn't doubt it, he's only doing this to me, maybe because he has a crush on me or something

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
essay detected:didn’t read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
wouldn't doubt it, he's only doing this to me, maybe because he has a crush on me or something
be a good boy spread your buttcheeks apart so daddy can cornhole you boy

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Deleted member 65825