debloated finally (break from forum until life becomes shit again i've ascended for now)

very mature of you dude, go ahead and bully another kid.

what a joke
It’s not hard to upset deformed and disabled kids like you.

very mature of you dude, go ahead and bully another kid.

what a joke
It is a wonderous picture of me, I am unmoved. Every time I see this photo of me posted, I am mesmerized and cannot help but mirin. If anything, he is blessing me with the fascinating knowledge of how beautiful I am, and how many PAWGs will be bouncing on my brown cock once I lean down.

It’s not hard to upset deformed and disabled kids like you.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Deleted member 64829
It is a wonderous picture of me, I am unmoved. Every time I see this photo of me posted, I am mesmerized and cannot help but mirin. If anything, he is blessing me with the fascinating knowledge of how beautiful I am, and how many PAWGs will be bouncing on my brown cock once I lean down.
You look better than axii, i’ll give you that. Even though you’re fat asf.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
he's grooming you because he's a pedophile
I unironically have a base 10x better than you but on no planet do I mog you when I am 100+ pounds overweight, no sleep, horrible fucking diet and nutritional value, zero skincare, poor hygeine, and zero care towards my hair and eyebrows. I am BRUTALLY looksminned HAHAHA i am subhuman

he's grooming you because he's a pedophile
This is what I get for bullying inbreds, didn’t expect much either.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
also sorry had to take off your morph avi bhai i got tired of it

• +1
Reactions: Axii
You quite literally look like poop in the toilet if it was white and had acne retard
Why does this fatass nigger have such a big ego. Ur borderline subhuman due to ur lack of discipline. U fatfuck lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Why does this fatass nigger have such a big ego. Ur borderline subhuman due to ur lack of discipline. U fatfuck lose weight
I am looksminned. If you looksminned as hard as I did, you’d be as subhuman as me. Is this response cope? Yes. Is it my fault I lack discipline, and this is my current situation? Yes. I have no one to blame. However, my ego is still as big as my cock and I am uncaring. Everyone on this forum is autistic and retarded and if you think I’ll believe incels and let them ruin my sense of self-image, you are fucking retarded.

It’s not my fault you let incels that autistically examine facial features to try and measure beauty as a hobby on an internet forum tarnish your well-being, and I don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Shkreliii and Axii
I am looksminned. If you looksminned as hard as I did, you’d be as subhuman as me. Is this response cope? Yes. Is it my fault I lack discipline, and this is my current situation? Yes. I have no one to blame. However, my ego is still as big as my cock and I am uncaring. Everyone on this forum is autistic and retarded and if you think I’ll believe incels and let them ruin my sense of self-image, you are fucking retarded.

It’s not my fault you let incels that autistically examine facial features to try and measure beauty as a hobby on an internet forum tarnish your well-being, and I don’t.
wise

Not a molecule fatass

Not a molecule fatass
DNR translation; You let niggers & faggots convince you into thinking the root of all your problems is your physical appearance and nothing else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Axii
DNR translation; You let niggers & faggots convince you into thinking the root of all your problems is your physical appearance and nothing else
Hahahahaha it is bud. U will soon find out quit coping holy shit

Hahahahaha it is bud. U will soon find out quit coping holy shit
Thanks for reassuring to me your retarded incongruent philosophy that does not align with reality at all and displaying to everyone on this forum your blatant lack of extrospective reasoning and logic.

I suggest you continue to looksmax all of your problems away because at this point that will get you farther in life than trying to reason with yourself. It’s over for you. Mentally

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I am going to lean down, tan, latisse, get minoxidil for my eyebrows, hop on a skincare plan and a proper diet and nutrition. You do the same. By the end of this year, I will mog you so hard you will be forced to kill yourself. Remember this post boyo, read this and think about it. Be ready son
start now fat fuck

Thanks for reassuring to me your retarded incongruent philosophy that does not align with reality at all and displaying to everyone on this forum your blatant lack of extrospective reasoning and logic.

I suggest you continue to looksmax all of your problems away because at this point that will get you farther in life than trying to reason with yourself. It’s over for you. Mentally
Looks are everything, u can’t prove me otherwise

Looks are everything, u can’t prove me otherwise
And I am not going to. It is pointless, you’re too far gone to even consider any other possibility

Never said the blackpill philosophy was even incorrect in the first place. Better looking individuals will obviously get treated better and live on average a higher quality of life than those that are worse looking, that’s why I said it was incongruent and does not align with reality. There is a very obvious reason why ugly LTNs have hot girlfriends and get laid and get respect and you do not

And I am not going to. It is pointless, you’re too far gone to even consider any other possibility

Never said the blackpill philosophy was even incorrect in the first place. Better looking individuals will obviously get treated better and live on average a higher quality of life than those that are worse looking, that’s why I said it was incongruent and does not align with reality. There is a very obvious reason why ugly LTNs have hot girlfriends and get laid and get respect and you do not
I did have a hot girlfriend solely due to my recent discovery of looksmaxxing and ascended quite a bit but my autism/ads ruined it and i only slayed but I wanted a LTR with her tbh.

I did have a hot girlfriend solely due to my recent discovery of looksmaxxing and ascended quite a bit but my autism/ads ruined it and i only slayed but I wanted a LTR with her tbh.
Please don’t tell me any other sad life experience that are byproducts of your shitty philosophy because it makes me feel bad for you

Please don’t tell me any other sad life experience that are byproducts of your shitty philosophy because it makes me feel bad for you
No fix for my autism bro i dont know what else im supposed to do.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and moreroidsmoredates
No fix for my autism bro i dont know what else im supposed to do.
Work on yourself mentally bhai, meditate, drink water, read and shit nigga

NT pill isn’t real but I can assure you if you found peace within yourself mentally you will be seeing a lot more progress than whatever .org theory there is to slaying hot girls bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Work on yourself mentally bhai, meditate, drink water, read and shit nigga

NT pill isn’t real but I can assure you if you found peace within yourself mentally you will be seeing a lot more progress than whatever .org theory there is to slaying hot girls bro
I wish it were that easy

Being on here obviously won’t help you any further bro you’ve already let it get to you
Ur probably right but u cant really find a place like this anywhere else. Total freedom tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Ur probably right but u cant really find a place like this anywhere else. Total freedom tbh
I hope one day you realize this website is no good for you, delete your account, move on, and live a happy life.

I hope one day you realize this website is no good for you, delete your account, move on, and live a happy life.
Yah I’ll probably do that in the near future but why havent u yet?

Yah I’ll probably do that in the near future but why havent u yet?
Nigga u take this place seriously I’m on here to be narcy and bully black people into suicide I ain’t on here like u are

@AlbinoMaxxer have u seen the shit i post bro?

Nigga u take this place seriously I’m on here to be narcy and bully black people into suicide I ain’t on here like u are
Arent u black?

lol we look really similar should i post

He mogs you, he just needs to get lean. His bone structure is there, just covered in tons of fat.

Fat fuck lose weight, you have potential. Stop being a lazy piece of fat pig and put the fork down, then you can fuck a lot of girls.
Ur the worst rater ever
Both of them have shorter sub ideal faces and equal tier bones.

You think there's a fucking tom cruise jaw under that LOL

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
He mogs you, he just needs to get lean. His bone structure is there, just covered in tons of fat.

Fat fuck lose weight, you have potential. Stop being a lazy piece of fat pig and put the fork down, then you can fuck a lot of girls.
This is a distorted selfie but I'm good at removing distortion from it to get a good view
Screenshot 20240528 025543 ImageMeter

His jaw shape should be around this but even in a selfie it shouldn't be that steep
Screenshot 20240528 025514 ImageMeter

In a close selfie your total fwhr height should be around 1.35 min to 1.43 or so to be around ideal
His is still giga short even with simulated fat loss measurements
He will have a super squished face no matter what
In fact thinking of it he will never touch op
Even his midface ratio is giga compact which is generally an unfortunate black failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Deleted member 64829 and leanmaxxin
This is a distorted selfie but I'm good at removing distortion from it to get a good view
View attachment 2949394
His jaw shape should be around this but even in a selfie it shouldn't be that steep
View attachment 2949395

In a close selfie your total fwhr height should be around 1.35 min to 1.43 or so to be around ideal
Even his midface ratio is giga compact which is generally an unfortunate black failo
Please answer my dm bhai

• JFL
View attachment 2949394
View attachment 2949395

Blackgymmax always there to bring a black kid down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829, Blackgymmax, Korea and 1 other person