DEBLOATING | Overlooked Softmaxx , methods and differences.

G

GodAlmighty

slavcel
As many people say bloating is a "cope" , doesnt exist unless you are peeled lean and etc but thats just WRONG.

Everyone has bloating , even people who are above 15% bodyfat (that would include me) , but many overlook this fact due to people saying its minor change or no change at all , today i came here to prove that bloating is infact real , with scientific data backing it up ( at the end of the thread)

WAYS OF DEBLOATING:
Less carbohydrates:
Yes , thats something thats said a lot but its still important nonetheless. Carbohydrates cause bloating , and they arent generally good for you. Doesnt mean COMPLETELY cutting them out , but eating minimal amount is preferred

Drink more water:
Half americans (percentage wise) dont consume enough water , which is terrible. Besides debloating , it has many benefits for your skin (not a skincare thread jfl , wont discuss it here). 3L should be MINIMUM of what you drink daily (most of you probably dont do that if you dont gymcel or conciously drink water)

Control Potassium / Salt intake
Very important thing which i would want to emphasize on , salt causes bloating and is not good for you. Cut out salt completely or drink barely any. Our ancestors ( as proved by many studies) are MUCH MUCH more potassium compared to salt (in ratio). Most adults lack potassium , which is a very important thing to debloat.
Potassium can be found in (supplements , bananas , leafy greens ,etc)
(important note , supplements with potassium usually say one pill per day max but that doesnt really reflect the truth as people need about 4.5g or 4500mg of potassium daily)

To sum up this short thread , id like to talk about my personal experiences and things that are unique to others.
Morning bloat : this is kinda hard to avoid but you just have to cope with ice i guess , my face peaks out at midnight or afternoon so thats fine.
Carbohydrates , sugars , foods : Some people can bloat a lot from food , so its better to space out your meals rather than eating one big meal and being a bloatcel

sources:

Photos below:
First one is bloated cel in the morning
2nd one is me after drinking water and consuming 1g of potassium , same day 3 hours after

Last edited:
brootal nct pill

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, NordicLeonhard and Detective
you taught us nothing.

not only did you teach us nothing, your tips are absolutely bullshit.

Let these threads educate you, greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, lowiqNormie, dragomaxxer and 4 others
water
diuretics + cardio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
As many people say bloating is a "cope" , doesnt exist unless you are peeled lean and etc but thats just WRONG.

Everyone has bloating , even people who are above 15% bodyfat (that would include me) , but many overlook this fact due to people saying its minor change or no change at all , today i came here to prove that bloating is infact real , with scientific data backing it up ( at the end of the thread)

WAYS OF DEBLOATING:
Less carbohydrates:
Yes , thats something thats said a lot but its still important nonetheless. Carbohydrates cause bloating , and they arent generally good for you. Doesnt mean COMPLETELY cutting them out , but eating minimal amount is preferred

Drink more water:
Half americans (percentage wise) dont consume enough water , which is terrible. Besides debloating , it has many benefits for your skin (not a skincare thread jfl , wont discuss it here). 3L should be MINIMUM of what you drink daily (most of you probably dont do that if you dont gymcel or conciously drink water)

Very important thing which i would want to emphasize on , salt causes bloating and is not good for you. Cut out salt completely or drink barely any. Our ancestors ( as proved by many studies) are MUCH MUCH more potassium compared to salt (in ratio). Most adults lack potassium , which is a very important thing to debloat.
(important note , supplements with potassium usually say one pill per day max but that doesnt really reflect the truth as people need about 4.5g or 4500mg of potassium daily)

To sum up this short thread , id like to talk about my personal experiences and things that are unique to others.
Morning bloat : this is kinda hard to avoid but you just have to cope with ice i guess , my face peaks out at midnight or afternoon so thats fine.
Carbohydrates , sugars , foods : Some people can bloat a lot from food , so its better to space out your meals rather than eating one big meal and being a bloatcel

sources:

Photos below:
2nd one is me after drinking water and consuming 1g of potassium , same day 3 hours after

Ur an idiot pls leave

WAYS OF DEBLOATING:
Less carbohydrates:

Drink more water:

sources:

Photos below:

imagine not taking salt at all u dumbass u will raise aldosterone and u won’t drop water weight ever again unless u eat more salt and u need carbs fucking idiot especially if u train with high intensity and the main cause of bloating is cortisol unless u eat like 10 g of salt per day

I took a 2000mg potassium pill one day and legit debloated insanely for 48 hours. I did not think it would do anything and was quite surprised when I saw my face in a mirror.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
I took a 2000mg potassium pill one day and legit debloated insanely for 48 hours. I did not think it would do anything and was quite surprised when I saw my face in a mirror.
Which one you took?

water, refer to high effort debloat threads not copy pastas from retards

overlooked softmax method , yet its literally one of the most talked about topics on here in general lmao, there are plenty of guides and resources for doing this everyone knows about it

some ppl nevertheless will say 'muh chad doesn't need to debloat' yeah just glance at barrett past bloated ass

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Stop bullying the greycel, he has potential

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod