Debunking the Oofy Doofy Myth (High Effort Version)

Is oofy doofy cope?

• I'm now convinced

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
The concept of "oofy doofy" is often cited as evidence against the blackpill perspective, which asserts that physical attractiveness is the most significant factor in determining one's success in the dating world. According to the oofy doofy theory, relationships in which the man is noticeably less attractive than the woman are not only possible but also preferred. This article aims to debunk this myth and provide a more accurate understanding of the dynamics in such relationships, ultimately supporting the blackpill perspective.

Reasons why Oofy Doofy Relationships exists...

1. Just Be First Theory
One reason why some might perceive oofy-doofy relationships to be more common than they actually are is that they focus on the anecdotal evidence of couples who met under specific circumstances. For instance, the man might have been the first person the woman met in a new environment, such as a workplace or social group. In these cases, the initial connection may have more to do with the woman never having a romantic, or sexual partner so she's more likely to willingly and authentically date less physically attractive men.

first-place-ribbon-17646592.jpg

1. Lower Standards Due to a Lack of Attention from Good-Looking Men
In some cases, women may end up in oofy-doofy relationships because they have not received attention from more attractive men. This could lead them to not have high standards and choose a partner who is less physically appealing. However, this scenario doesn't disprove the blackpill perspective – it reinforces the idea that attractiveness still plays a significant role in dating success, as these women might not have considered less attractive men if they had been approached by more attractive ones. Most women don't go on online dating (OLD) and most men look like shit in real life. This leads women to possibly date less attractive men since that's what's available. Don't get me wrong, they still find their boyfriends hot.

c15d020633bd1f59d15979ae9219912c.jpg

1. Desperation for a Relationship
Some women might enter into oofy-doofy relationships out of desperation for companionship, rather than genuine attraction or love. This could result in a lack of true romance, emotional connection, and even a dead bedroom. Such relationships might not be fulfilling or sustainable, a lot of women in their 30s do this because they have to, further emphasizing the importance of physical attractiveness in forming a strong, lasting bond.

desperate-woman.jpg

1. Extraction of Money or Status
In certain cases, oofy-doofy relationships might be driven by the woman's desire to benefit from the man's financial or social status. While this type of relationship might appear to defy the blackpill perspective, it only proves that factors other than physical attractiveness can sometimes influence partner choice – but not in a way that is genuine or based on emotional connection. These kinds of relationships are always not fulfilling, fake and usually end up in divorce once she gets what she wants out of you.

golddigger-1.jpg

1. The Rarity of Oofy Doofy Relationships
Finally, it is important to acknowledge that oofy doofy relationships are relatively rare. Most couples tend to be roughly matched in terms of physical attractiveness, which supports the blackpill perspective. The occasional oofy doofy pairing should not be used as a counterargument to the overwhelming evidence that physical attractiveness is a major factor in the dating world.

raremetal.jpg

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino_ @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled_

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch, latincell95, SUB5Incel and 9 others
Bruh everytime I go out it’s legit AVERAGE ass people (by this forums standards) rigging it with women

Male v female gaze is so real

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, FailedNormieManlet, pneumocystosis and 2 others
The uglier you are, the more you pay. In other words, Oofy Doofies are paying more. Now, which poll option do I select?

This forum doesnt go outside, i barely even see chads irl, most guys w gfs are mtn

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and enchanted_elixir
oofy doofy means looksmatched NPCs that is all it means. a 4 man gets a 4 to 5 woman thru knowing her from school/work and orbiting her forever and they stay together because she lacks the motivation to trade up and "could do worse".

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and enchanted_elixir
Bruh everytime I go out it’s legit AVERAGE ass people (by this forums standards) rigging it with women

Male v female gaze is so real
In some cases, women may end up in oofy-doofy relationships because they have not received attention from more attractive men. This could lead them to not have high standards and choose a partner who is less physically appealing. However, this scenario doesn't disprove the blackpill perspective – it reinforces the idea that attractiveness still plays a significant role in dating success, as these women might not have considered less attractive men if they had been approached by more attractive ones. Most women don't go on online dating (OLD) and most men look like shit in real life. This leads women to possibly date less attractive men since that's what's available. Don't get me wrong, they still find their boyfriends hot.

1. Desperation for a Relationship
Some women might enter into oofy-doofy relationships out of desperation for companionship, rather than genuine attraction or love. This could result in a lack of true romance, emotional connection, and even a dead bedroom. Such relationships might not be fulfilling or sustainable, a lot of women in their 30s do this because they have to, further emphasizing the importance of physical attractiveness in forming a strong, lasting bond.

desperate-woman.jpg
it's one of these 2 that answer it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25586
The uglier you are, the more you pay. In other words, Oofy Doofies are paying more. Now, which poll option do I select?
What do you mean by pay? Ugly tax?

This forum doesnt go outside, i barely even see chads irl, most guys w gfs are mtn
Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Na that’s just blackpill cope

there’s no girl who can’t match with strong htns yet they pick oofy doofies

Na that’s just blackpill cope

there’s no girl who can’t match with strong htns yet they pick oofy doofies
because HTNs won't date them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
women who have been cheated on in the past may settle with uglier men.
I’ve seen it irl within my old friend group. Lucky bastard.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 24940
And yet we are all sitting on an obscure incel forum writing absurd cope threads while Oofer Doofer is out banging stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pslgod3000, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Mods should pin this post, it's interesting theory. I never considered most women don't do OLD.

Do you have a source for that? I assumed every semi-normal bitch since age 14 was on tinder since it's so promoted by other girls on TikTok and other social media.

I've personally never talked to a girl that didn't use tinder at least once and didn't know her nuclear high SMV. Where the fuck would you find them?

Mods should pin this post, it's interesting theory. I never considered most women don't do OLD.

Do you have a source for that? I assumed every semi-normal bitch since age 14 was on tinder since it's so promoted by other girls on TikTok and other social media.

I've personally never talked to a girl that didn't use tinder at least once and didn't know her nuclear high SMV. Where the fuck would you find them?
This is why I'm excited to pin a mod, there are some good threads rotting.

Women only use OLD if they can't find a boyfriend IRL or if they think they'll find their partner online. I heard that women look down on other women who use OLD.

• JFL
@Xangsane what's so funny

• JFL
Ooffy doofy is a other word for just be first
My friend manlet ltn got a htb gf when he was young after that he never got a gf again

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Patient A
Something I think you lack, CHEMISTRY! That's right, chemistry. Totally particular cases, since the "chemistry" is almost never real, it is always the aspect that unites couples, the couples that really have a "chemistry" since their personalities totally connect, are less than 1 in 100. Naturally not happens, it is not the norm and these exceptions should not be taken into account.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95