D

Deleted member 25938

. . .
PXL 20230209 011020748MP

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 26776 and 23 others
I will delete this thread if it becomes necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and thecel
If you are not tall, go to ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, zeshama, Mewton and 9 others
Nice bone growth ya got. I see a very slight upper eyelid crease but it's so faint that it still mostly looks like a monolid. Maybe look into double eyelid surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, thecel, Deleted member 24367 and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Nice bone growth ya got. I see a very slight upper eyelid crease but it's so faint that it still mostly looks like a monolid. Maybe look into double eyelid surgery
I used to have full monolids, but I actually got those creases from pushing up a section of my eyelids while squinting for a prolonged period of time, and eventually they became permanent. Very rarely they'll disappear and I'll have to "reshape" them again.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 23115
I'm 5'9, y'know what this means... :feelsshh:
Trust me you can get girls but in the west you're fucked. You either have Betbux and shit for life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, poopoohead and Deleted member 25938
Trust me you can get girls but in the west you're fucked. You either have Betbux and shit for life.
I live in the US rip

But I have dated a HTB+ Latina and had several approaches. I'm too autistic to notice or act on most of them though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Hikicel69, poopoohead and 1 other person
I live in the US rip

But I have dated a HTB+ Latina and had several approaches. I'm too autistic to notice or act on most of them though.
Otherwise I get nothin'.

• +1
I live in the US rip

wear lifts to 5'11 then ur fine if not autistic

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 25938
Good hair halo and skin. You can slay, but its niche appeal and likely going to be koreaboos. Reality is that the more ethnic you look (epicanthal fold and flatter nosebridge), the less likely ur going to be considered conventionally attractive.

Also rough that you're 5'9, which will get you eviscerated by some of the foids in the US.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24444
Mogs.me

• Woah
Good hair halo and skin. You can slay, but its niche appeal and likely going to be koreaboos. Reality is that the more ethnic you look (epicanthal fold and flatter nosebridge), the less likely ur going to be considered conventionally attractive.

Also rough that you're 5'9, which will get you eviscerated by some of the foids in the US.
average height in ethnicfornia is like 5’9-10

• So Sad
Reactions: lordgandy2000
Ugly gook
3/10

• JFL

He already has double eyelids if you look closely, he has ideal upper eyelid exposure for appeal.

@Ellipsis If that is actually you, get buccal fat removal. You will be an insane mogger after.

• Woah

By skin I'm assuming you mean collagen, because I have acne.

Yeah it's gonna be rough for me regarding my height. I had an early puberty (was 5'7 in seventh grade [year 8 for Commonwealthcels]) so I don't have much hope for my growth plates.

• So Sad
Reactions: lordgandy2000
He already has double eyelids if you look closely, he has ideal upper eyelid exposure for appeal.

@Ellipsis If that is actually you, get buccal fat removal. You will be an insane mogger after.
I already noted that he does have them but that they're just very faint. A little bit more work could help because the skin covering the corner of his eye is nearly Cloud Atlas tier

Jamesdarcy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 25938
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 25938
I already noted that he does have them but that they're just very faint. A little bit more work could help because the skin covering the corner of his eye is nearly Cloud Atlas tier

View attachment 2072440
Why do the epicanthus asymmetries look so similar to mine wtf

I saved your pic and you cant delete rate threads
Oh, didn't know that. Guess my pic is now a taint on this forum's asscrack.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 25938
By skin I'm assuming you mean collagen, because I have acne.

Yeah it's gonna be rough for me regarding my height. I had an early puberty (was 5'7 in seventh grade [year 8 for Commonwealthcels]) so I don't have much hope for my growth plates.
Yeah I mean collagen. Acne shouldn't be that big of a problem just get it fixed

And 5'9 height is fine, is just depends where you are/ what kind of social environment you're in. Where I am in the Northeast height halo is massive especially among the zoomer/ millenial foids

• +1

Would buccal fat removal look uncanny as I age though?

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Start stretching/hanging your dick asap. You look good only failo I see is minor acne
How do I dickhang? Do I tie a deadweight around it or something?

Why do the epicanthus asymmetries look so similar to mine wtf
Reason why I suggest a form of double eyelid surgery. Should be an easy fix

Yeah I mean collagen. Acne shouldn't be that big of a problem just get it fixed

And 5'9 height is fine, is just depends where you are/ what kind of social environment you're in. Where I am in the Northeast height halo is massive especially among the zoomer/ millenial foids
My school is predominantly mid-upper middle class white people

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and lordgandy2000
  • Woah
My school is predominantly mid-upper middle class white people
I probably get IOIs at school, but most of my action has been at summer camps and stuff

I probably get IOIs at school, but most of my action has been at summer camps and stuff
did u tell them ur korean or did they like you beforehand

race, height and looks of the girls?
Mostly Asian, some blacks, Latinas, and a couple white girls too. Mostly beckies except for a HTB/stacylite Latina that I dated for a little bit (and took away the K from KHHV, now just V). All average height or on the shorter side. Haven't gotten approached by any HTB+ white girls from what I can remember.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 23115

View attachment 2072440

I understand what you are trying to say but Eye surgeries are no joke. And to me he already has ideal amount of eyelid exposure, remember you want as little as possible while still not having none.

The chance of him having too much eyelid exposure and having worse eyes after surgery is VERY high.

Would buccal fat removal look uncanny as I age though?

No. When was the last time you saw an asian guy who had too little facial fat? Even ones that do get defatting surgeries end up much more attractive, and as they age they become even more attractive but not looking like drug addict.

• +1
Mostly Asian, some blacks, Latinas, and a couple white girls too. Mostly beckies except for a HTB/stacylite Latina that I dated for a little bit (and took away the K from KHHV, now just V). All average height or on the shorter side. Haven't gotten approached by any HTB+ white girls from what I can remember.
I've had friends tell me that girls thought that I was cute, hot, etc. but never told it to my face. Could this is evidence of the niche appeal? Is it intimidation? Something else?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Asian mogger

😍 Go get those white girls boyo

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Cheesyrumble, 5footsix56 and 2 others