Decided to post my pic in public, y'all better not try to doxx

Keep coping schizo, you’re too scared to even talk to a foid
Just not a fan of getting metoo'd. Even once and you will get killed by simps. Truly delusional of you underrated how many simps a foid could summon.

Never seen double eyelid surgery ascend an easy asian person. Actually usually looksmins them
It has the capacity to look very uncanny relative to the phenotype.

It has the capacity to look very uncanny relative to the phenotype.
Honestly I've never seen monolids truly failo anyone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Never seen double eyelid surgery ascend an easy asian person. Actually usually looksmins them
Beforeafter 720

Not double eyelid but changing the shape does help some folks

• +1
I don't think I'd be able to pull off a masc look like tbh. Pheno limits me a lot in that regard.
no need, kpop maxxing is the way for you Bhai

• +1
im a nigger

• JFL
Ngl, you have one of the most generic faces. I know at least 5 asian niggas that look like you.

I think you are quite average looking, but I know some slayer friends who look exactly like you, so I wouldn't say its over.

I would say its ESSENTIAL to go to a university with a decent asian population if you want to slay. the difference in dating between areas with a lot of asians, and not many is a huge difference.

• +1
Ngl, you have one of the most generic faces. I know at least 5 asian niggas that look like you.

I think you are quite average looking, but I know some slayer friends who look exactly like you, so I wouldn't say its over.

I would say its ESSENTIAL to go to a university with a decent asian population if you want to slay. the difference in dating between areas with a lot of asians, and not many is a huge difference.
Part of me wants to say "racist because think all Asians look the same" but I see where you're coming from.

The college I'm heading to is 15% Asian.

Part of me wants to say "racist because think all Asians look the same" but I see where you're coming from.

I'm asian LOL. and yes as long as you join an asian social circle.

• JFL
Yeah I mean collagen. Acne shouldn't be that big of a problem just get it fixed

And 5'9 height is fine, is just depends where you are/ what kind of social environment you're in. Where I am in the Northeast height halo is massive especially among the zoomer/ millenial foids
which part of the northeast are you in? boston area or closer to NYC/connecticut/jersey?

what is a solid height there (with shoes)?

You potential to be extremely attractive. But right now genetic facial fat is lowering your appeal a lot.

Amazing base, just very full cheek area. I thought you were larping because you say you need to leanmax but I thought every asian should have known that even when extremely lean there is nothing you can do about fat pads.

It doesn't matter if an asian has lower body fat than other races. The fat pads are still much higher in the face.

People here don't understand that you can't lose fat pads no matter how much you leanmax. You can look obese in the face despite being 8% bodyfat, usually only asians though.
by asian u mean east asians are all asians (including curries)?

which part of the northeast are you in? boston area or closer to NYC/connecticut/jersey?

what is a solid height there (with shoes)?
Boston area. I think ~6'2 with shoes would be solid

• +1

If your going to college please watch Hamzas college slaying guide or else you WILL waste your whole college experience rotting in your room being depressed and playing video games like so many incel posters here.

This video is actually a golden ticket to happiness, I'm dead serious. Read the comment section so many people wish they had found this info when they were 18, it's so in depth and good it covers every aspect of college and how to make friends/get laid going into autistic detail.

• +1
Also quit this site and make some friends. It's full of autistic idiots who think if your 5'9 it's over, meanwhile the biggest slayers is @Amnesia who is muscular gymmaxxed 5'9

If your going to college please watch Hamzas college slaying guide or else you WILL waste your whole college experience rotting in your room being depressed and playing video games like so many incel posters here.

This video is actually a golden ticket to happiness, I'm dead serious. Read the comment section so many people wish they had found this info when they were 18, it's so in depth and good it covers every aspect of college and how to make friends/get laid going into autistic detail.

Thanks for this. Will watch later as I'm in the midst of completing a research paper rn.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: curryboy123 and Deleted member 24712