Decided to post my pic in public, y'all better not try to doxx

How do I dickhang? Do I tie a deadweight around it or something?
I let my naturally thick head do the job - it prevents the rope from falling off. If you can't do that you'll have to find some method to fix a thin rope between two cloths, which you can wrap around your stretched cock. Fix these cloths and tie a weight to the rope

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, ThousandCuts and Deleted member 25938
I let my naturally thick head do the job - it prevents the rope from falling off. If you can't do that you'll have to find some method to fix a thin rope between two cloths, which you can wrap around your stretched cock. Fix these cloths and tie a weight to the rope
This sounds not dissimilar to CBT jfl, will give it a try though

He already has double eyelids if you look closely, he has ideal upper eyelid exposure for appeal.

@Ellipsis If that is actually you, get buccal fat removal. You will be an insane mogger after.
Honestly I need to leanmaxx.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
Why bother doxxing when all of you gooks look the same anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Mewton, SoberAndRetarded and 3 others
Honestly I need to leanmaxx.

Leanmaxxing won't do much. And you are probably already lean. But who knows that picture might not even be you.

Everyone knows that young asians have way too much fat pads, especially superficial fat pads. And they remain somewhat constant with slow decline with age due to neotony, which contributes to asians looking younger, but MUCH less attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Leanmaxxing won't do much. And you are probably already lean. But who knows that picture might not even be you.

Everyone knows that young asians have way too much fat pads, especially superficial fat pads. And they remain somewhat constant with slow decline with age due to neotony, which contributes to asians looking younger, but MUCH less attractive.
If people don't think that's actually me in the pic that's lifefuel for me tbh.

Yes, Asians in general have a higher body fat percentage than other races given the same weight. I wanna leanmaxx/gymmaxx for my body more so than my face. While I'm pretty fit, I still hate the look and feeling of that flab, man.

• +1

Yes, Asians in general have a higher body fat percentage than other races given the same weight. I wanna leanmaxx/gymmaxx for my body more so than my face. While I'm pretty fit, I still hate the look and feeling of that flab, man.

You potential to be extremely attractive. But right now genetic facial fat is lowering your appeal a lot.

Amazing base, just very full cheek area. I thought you were larping because you say you need to leanmax but I thought every asian should have known that even when extremely lean there is nothing you can do about fat pads.

It doesn't matter if an asian has lower body fat than other races. The fat pads are still much higher in the face.

People here don't understand that you can't lose fat pads no matter how much you leanmax. You can look obese in the face despite being 8% bodyfat, usually only asians though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 25938
You potential to be extremely attractive. But right now genetic facial fat is lowering your appeal a lot.

Amazing base, just very full cheek area. I thought you were larping because you say you need to leanmax but I thought every asian should have known that even when extremely lean there is nothing you can do about fat pads.

It doesn't matter if an asian has lower body fat than other races. The fat pads are still much higher in the face.

People here don't understand that you can't lose fat pads no matter how much you leanmax. You can look obese in the face despite being 8% bodyfat, usually only asians though.
Fully agree with this.

I'm gonna try to reduce my carbohydrate intake over the summer and into college to see how much I can reduce my genetic fat predisposition, it wouldn't hurt to try.

• Hmm...
@thecel if he mewed

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 25938
Mogs all the asians in this forum

• Woah
What does he look like btw how old are u
EffortlessSelfie

@Effortless

I'm 17, turning 18 in a couple months

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56

Does race have to do with body fat???

• +1
Does race have to do with body fat???
Yeah, East and South Asians tend to have higher body fat compositions than do Whites or Africans. It could possibly be due to the long-term evolution/adaptation to the relatively larger amount of carbs the former two groups consumed as opposed to the latter two groups.

Fully agree with this.

I'm gonna try to reduce my carbohydrate intake over the summer and into college to see how much I can reduce my genetic fat predisposition, it wouldn't hurt to try.

Like I said no matter what you do even if you take many PEDs and get 6% body fat, fat pads do not change, only with age they change and that is genetics, some people mostly blacks and whites are born with less and it goes away much quicker than asians with age.

Anyone no matter what race that is 40% body fat leaning down to 8% body fat will have the EXACT same fat pad size, which is completely genetically determined. Only changes may be due to age, which is small.

Only way is surgical fat removal. Which is lifefuel for asians.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24444
Oh, didn't know that. Guess my pic is now a taint on this forum's asscrack.
You can upgrade to membership and delete threads

• +1
Brah just ascend with a becky latina. U literally look like a Walmart version of those #07 #nyc #asian zoomer changs on tiktok. Easy 💰 🤑 💸 (not an insult)

• JFL
Brah just ascend with a becky latina. U literally look like a Walmart version of those #07 #nyc #asian zoomer changs on tiktok. Easy 💰 🤑 💸 (not an insult)
Did you post on the wrong thread

5'9 is tragic but if you clear up your skin you will slay

• +1
Like I said no matter what you do even if you take many PEDs and get 6% body fat, fat pads do not change, only with age they change and that is genetics, some people mostly blacks and whites are born with less and it goes away much quicker than asians with age.

Anyone no matter what race that is 40% body fat leaning down to 8% body fat will have the EXACT same fat pad size, which is completely genetically determined. Only changes may be due to age, which is small.

Only way is surgical fat removal. Which is lifefuel for asians.
is this true for currys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 25938
Yeah, my 5'6 father gave me good bones but screwed my height genetics tbh.
Height is cope 5'11 is enough if you wear lift6s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
is this true for currys

What is true?

If you are talking about fat pad size, every race has much less than asians and goes away faster than asians with age.

If you are talking about the ability to change fat pad size, NO race can alter their size of fat pads without surgery or aging, no matter how lean they get.

• +1
What is true?

If you are talking about fat pad size, every race has much less than asians and goes away faster than asians with age.

If you are talking about the ability to change fat pad size, NO race can alter their size of fat pads without surgery or aging, no matter how lean they get.
Can i make them smallewer when i leanmaxx to 10%. I have a wide skull so i look poofy after bulking for 2 months

• Hmm...
I can probably reach 5'10.5 with boots, girls have guessed me as 5'11 with them on.
Wear lifts in the boots idiot and you cant wear boots all the time. I wear 1.75 inch lifts and im 6'1

• JFL
is this true for currys

Of course I am only talking about on average. Among people in the same race, no matter what race, there will always be a lot of variation.

Asians can have amazingly low fat pad genetics. Whites can have asian-tier fat pad genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 23218
Can i make them smallewer when i leanmaxx to 10%. I have a wide skull so i look poofy after bulking for 2 months

Are you able to read?

You cannot change the size of your fatpads no matter what you do.

No leanmaxxing to 6% bodyfat which is usually only possible with PEDs will not change your fat pad size.

• So Sad
Are you able to read?

You cannot change the size of your fatpads no matter what you do.

No leanmaxxing to 6% bodyfat which is usually only possible with PEDs will not change your fat pad size.
SO what kkind of fat do you lose while leanmaxxing. Sorry my aderral wore of

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 25938
SO what kkind of fat do you lose while leanmaxxing. Sorry my aderral wore of

Facial subcutaneous fat can be lost with changes in body weight.

Superficial or deep fat pads can not change unless surgery or aging process.

For example the buccal fat is one of many deep fat pads. You can not change the size without surgery or getting older.

• +1
Facial subcutaneous fat can be lost with changes in body weight.

Superficial or deep fat pads can not change unless surgery or aging process.

For example the buccal fat is one of many deep fat pads. You can not change the size without surgery or getting older.
My cheeks werent gollow byut they where leaner before i started bulkling. I was probably like 14%

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Buddy boyo, get chainz im getting this (i havbe prettyboy faggopt hair like you as well)

63020104S108_S108_2.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
You are white

• JFL