Deepening voice, but without alcohol, ciggs and hormones?

Deleted member 13291

Deleted member 13291

Iron
Things that lower/deepen my voice over time and arent harmful and dangerous longterm. Any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
just burn your vocal cords

• +1
'aum' sound
did it for a year + for like 15m a day
my voice became stupidly deep for our age, scared people during mask era cocivd

• +1
'aum' sound
Permanent?

• +1
surgery

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and LastHopeForNorman
  • +1
'aum' sound
I chant aum almost every day, little to no change on voice. Maybe thats not what i do it for.

• +1
I chant aum almost every day, little to no change on voice. Maybe thats not what i do it for.
might just be puberty but I have my doubts 😭
only grown an inch in a year, barely any tanner scale change (although its questionably unreliable)
if I had a credit card (cant get one til 16 or smth), I would be blasting IGF, DHT and AI to oblivion for the gains man ahaha

• +1
might just be puberty but I have my doubts 😭
only grown an inch in a year, barely any tanner scale change (although its questionably unreliable)
if I had a credit card (cant get one til 16 or smth), I would be blasting IGF, DHT and AI to oblivion for the gains man ahaha
My voice went deeper before my height increased

• +1
My voice went deeper before my height increased
:love::love::love::love::love:
my dad's puberty came to a halt for a few years, then he has a massive growth spurt
still 4 inches away from the height they said id reach as a kid from bone predicts

• +1
:love::love::love::love::love:
my dad's puberty came to a halt for a few years, then he has a massive growth spurt
still 4 inches away from the height they said id reach as a kid from bone predicts
How tall are you now?

• +1
Things that lower/deepen my voice over time and arent harmful and dangerous longterm. Any ideas?
I did an episode on that. The biggest thing is the placement of your breathing. You should alway breath deep from your diaphragm. If you wake up and your voice is deeper and then as the day goes on it gets higher. It’s probably ur breathing habits.

• +1
Fucking hell everyone here is above 6' :lul:
Hopefully you get to 6'6, that's an insane height
gramps was similar height in his prime, hopefully we get there :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Vocal fry

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13409
Vocal fry

Too much sounds like dick though, some actors learn how to add it about 10% of the time strategically to get a lower range. Sean Connery used it a lot. Javier Bardem used it exclusively in no country for old men to get a growly voice, it worked for the character and is dark triadish but can easily sound gay if done wrong

also cigs and alcohol don’t really lower your voice a lot they just give it a raspy Tom Waits sort of timbre which is not attractive imo

drink lots of water and train your voice and you can drop about 15-20hz. I trained my voice a year ago and got down to 80hz average which is deeper than most of the bond actors other than Craig

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend