deepvoicepill is cope

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
in the sense that you don't need a deep voice to get laid like some of you assume. your problem is not your voice but the fact that you speak like an aspie.

this song sounds like it was sung by some prepubescent kid with an ungodly amount of autotune and yet the comments go wild.
Screen Shot 2022 02 03 at 111328 PM

Screen Shot 2022 02 03 at 111354 PM
Screen Shot 2022 02 03 at 111434 PM
Screen Shot 2022 02 03 at 111505 PM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Mewton, Zeruel and 6 others
BBC pill

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Perseus, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thecel and 1 other person
in the sense that you don't need a deep voice to get laid like some of you assume. your problem is not your voice but the fact that you speak like an aspie.

this song sounds like it was sung by some prepubescent kid with an ungodly amount of autotune and yet the comments go wild.View attachment 1522491
View attachment 1522492View attachment 1522493View attachment 1522494

deep voice is insane halo for smv you literal dog​

black baby carrot​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, PubertyMaxxer, Mewton and 9 others
I will get thyroplasty. You can not change my mind.

damn that song is pretty dope actually

I do agree definitely girls have a thing for sort of "angelic" high-ish men voices. that guy's voice is pretty similar to the weeknd's and you'll find a lot of the same comments under his songs too. I'd much rather be a tenor rather than a bass tbh, the singing halo is unmatchable

but of course I'm stuck as subhuman baritone that isn't good for shit, clown world

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17344 and PYT

black baby carrot​

black baby carrot​

:love::love: omg high smv skullmog framemog voicemog heightmog hgh acomegaly chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Perseus, Deleted member 11610, Mewton and 5 others
If you sing, you want a tenor voice
Girls don’t give a remote fuck about baritone and bass singers.

if not, yeah deeper can be good
It won’t really change anything, especially if you’re ugly, but it is technically a bonus

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Mewton, Real and 1 other person
That’s a nice song ngl

deep voice is a ethnic cope

deep voice is semi-cope, girls can tell your forward growth through your voice and if your voice is deep for your race. ur voice can be high and still attractive. ever wonder why there’s no comedians with deep, crackly, corpse voices. i’d put more money into making your voice higher to express yourself better (ever wonder why the fags are so good at expressing themselves?), and achieving a smoother, more natural, “singer” type voice. good luck trying to express your emotions and be funny/nt when you laugh like this attempting to maintain your “deep voice” :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Deep voice is not a halo by itself it needs to paired to be congruent with other masc traits such as facial hair, tall height, muscles, being dark, etc

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

this song sounds like it was sung by some prepubescent kid with an ungodly amount of autotune and yet the comments go wild.View attachment 1522491
View attachment 1522492View attachment 1522493View attachment 1522494

Girls still see you as bigger and more dominant with a deeper voice so no it's not cope also you can make a girl wet just by flirting with a deep voice and a good face

if you’re a prettyboy a high voice will suit you.

If you’re a masc mogger with a high voice you’ll sound like a clown

how is this deep voice and for what? 12 years olds?

not about the pitch but the tonality

nasal vs non nasal

basically the size of ur resonating chamber aka maxilla

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
ideal voice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126