its over for my vocal fry i must use high voice to prevent it

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
"Vocal fry is the lowest register (tone) of your voice characterized by its deep, creaky, breathy sound.

When you speak, your vocal cords naturally close to create vibrations as air passes between them. Like a piano or guitar string, these vibrations produce sound (your voice). When you breathe, your vocal cords are relaxed and open to let air pass through freely, which doesn’t produce any sound.

When you use vocal fry, you relax your vocal cords but do not increase the amount of air you’re pushing past your vocal cords, which produces slower vibrations and ultimately results in the lower creaky sound."

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Iasacrko
I listened to this in the waiting room and the lady in front of me started laughing out of control :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and kebab
3893215 IMG 9850

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Iasacrko and Youㅤ
I listened to this in the waiting room and the lady in front of me started laughing out of control :feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

its over tho , i must fix my voice

i seldom spoke as a child so my voice didnt develop and joo estrogens feminized my development

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Brutal ipd and long midface pill tho IPD is a real failo innit makes the nigga look like a fearce zoo preditor
pic is distorted i look mogger irl

I remember this nigga
Brutal ipd and long midface pill tho IPD is a real failo innit makes the nigga look like a fearce zoo preditor
Its literally OP jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Youㅤ