Dehydration is legit for de bloating

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
didn’t drink much during saturday and sunday, and sunday night I was depleted af.

Had very good definition in my face just like when I drink alcohol.

I was wrong, I thought drinking as much as possible was legit with potassium, but I found out that the way to really debloat is to not drink.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Just take furosemide

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, pneumocystosis and PseudoMaxxer
Yeah it does have that effect, but you should still drink water for healthmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yeah it does have that effect, but you should still drink water for healthmaxxing
I only debloat before nights out or weekends, during the week I eat healthy and drink lots.

• +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom
Not sustainable and then you’ll probably look much worse once you drink water again. I just use alcohol to debloat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xeqri, BootySniffer69 and PseudoMaxxer
Not sustainable and then you’ll probably look much worse once you drink water again. I just use alcohol to debloat.
mirin, and yeah I only dehydrate myself one day or the same day before an event.

But alcohol is best, just drink before you go to sleep and wake up diced.

didn’t drink much during saturday and sunday, and sunday night I was depleted af.

I was wrong, I thought drinking as much as possible was legit with potassium, but I found out that the way to really debloat is to not drink.
Coffee and tea also helps me to debloat. Drinking too much water can be counterproductive, since you dis regulate your sodium-potassium ratio.

• +1
I’ve always advocated for this.

Finally people are starting to listen.

Last edited:
  • +1
I’ve always watermaxxed with low carbs and salt and I do feel debloated but not as much as I would the morning after alcohol.

Problem is I’m constantly waking up in the night to piss and can’t get back to sleep which could also add to the bloat I dunno…

Next time I go out I will defo dehydratemaxx with the low carbs and salt.

It’s weird though that everyone says more water = less bloat in face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kanker, PseudoMaxxer and pneumocystosis
Just take furosemide
this sounds stupid but could I take the pills that they sell at Petco and Petsmart

looks like the only available source in my location

this sounds stupid but could I take the pills that they sell at Petco and Petsmart

looks like the only available source in my location
where do you live?

Just eat less salt and more potassium

• JFL
Just eat less salt and more potassium
Meme tbh just lol at the niggas consuming insane amounts cause "muh ancestors did" chad dont need to do that shit tho

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
Meme tbh just lol at the niggas consuming insane amounts cause "muh ancestors did" chad dont need to do that shit tho
Not even chad can survive todays chemicals

mirin, and yeah I only dehydrate myself one day or the same day before an event.

But i read that it makes you bloated can u explain the science behind

You don’t need nearly as much water as you think, water is an addiction. You’re not even meant to drink water at all and get all your hydration from raw meat and blood.

• +1
You don’t need nearly as much water as you think, water is an addiction. You’re not even meant to drink water at all and get all your hydration from raw meat and blood.
I drink fresh blood out of foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
I’ve always advocated for this.

Finally people are starting to listen.

But it makes eye area look bad for some time when dehydration

• +1
What nigga ?
Alcohol bloats you like crazy
nope, bodybuilders shot vodka the night before a show.

Try drinking alcohol and no/little to no water on a night out, by the end of the night (for me 4/5 am) you’ll be bone dry

alcohol makes me feel like a piece of shit....