STOP DRINKING WATER

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
Contributor
If you're debloating, stop drinking 4 fucking litres of water a day.

You're trying to get rid of water, not retain it.

"muh flushing state". No that's not how it works. It'd take weeks for your body to accomodate to such amounts of water.
You do not need 4 litres.

I was going through snap memories and I noticed that I was always bloated during periods where I'd drink large amounts of water, and be "magically" debloated when i'd drink very little.

Also, large amounts of water + a bit of salt is a death sentence.
That's literally what gymcellers do to get a pump.

So if you're still consuming large amounts of water, at least make sure you're on very little sodium (and carbs).

Drink 1.5L of water a day, and make sure there's little variation in your intake, otherwise your body will retain what it can.

I know this goes against all the literature, but I'm not the only one noticing and saying this.

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR BODY IS TEMPORARILY GONNA STORE 4L of water before pissing it? Your kidneys? think again.

If you drink little water, your body will need to consume it and won't be able to retain any.

Now go wild at me in the replies for stating "drinking more water = more water in your body".
I dare you.

I've been experimenting for years. I have an idea of what I'm saying.

pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Tr0ubLe, blatonslatt and 20 others
Nice thread bro sorry about your gf ditching you

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigLooks22, Deleted member, soover4me and 7 others
africamaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigLooks22, soover4me, LooksThinker and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88
I was going through snap memories
Hmmm i wonder why :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: not6ftwillrope, LooksThinker, milfmagnet08 and 15 others
Drink 1.5L of water a day, and make sure there's little variation in your intake, otherwise your body will retain what it can.
and i will be chadlite when i wake up?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and pneumocystosis
I will try for 1 week and see

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, violentino, rooman and 3 others
@biscotti can I get a dentist relative to analyse your teeth whitening method? Wont without your permission

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and rooman
@Prettyboy thoughts? you drink like 6l a day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, j05, LooksThinker and 3 others
@biscotti can I get a dentist relative to analyse your teeth whitening method? Wont without your permission
of course! is he EU-based? he will go insane if he is

of course! is he EU-based? he will go insane if he is
no 3rd worlder works out of a ghetto clinic you wouldnt even think was there

• Love it
If you have to micromanage the consumption of something you need frequently to not die your not gonna make it JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: colbycovington, rooman and pneumocystosis
but he's probably been doing that for months so yeah his body probably accomodated.
but in no way did our ancestors drink 6L.
the body doesn't need 6L

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, rooman and Member since 2022
When i wake up dehydrated i have no bloat whatsoever and when i drink water in the morning i rarely pee and i become bloated AF.. my body just stores all the water i drink after waking up in my face :feelsree:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, ronald_98, rooman and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

"muh flushing state". No that's not how it works. It'd take you days and probably weeks for your body to accomodate to such amounts of water.

I was going through snap memories and I noticed that I was always bloated during periods where I'd drink large amounts of water, and be "magically" debloated when i'd drink very little.

So if you're still consuming large amounts of water, at least make sure you're on very little sodium (and carbs).

I know this goes against all the literature, but I'm not the only one noticing and saying this.

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR BODY IS TEMPORARILY GONNA STORE 4L of water before pissing it? Your kidneys? think again.

If you drink little water, your body will need to consume it and won't be able to retain any.

Now go wild at me in the replies for stating "drinking more water = more water in your body".
I dare you.

pneumo
how much of an improvement is furosemide for you? mine should arrive soon , and id like some idea of what i can expect.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98 and pneumocystosis
but he's probably been doing that for months so yeah his body probably accomodated.
but in no way did our ancestors drink 6L.
the body doesn't need 6L
It depends on the seasons, but yeah since I’m very active and it’s 35 degrees, I do drink that amount.

The logic behind drinking a lot is the same as eating fat, if your body notices you have a constant flow of something from outside, it tries to optimalize it’s resources by getting rid of it’s own supply.

So if you drink a lots of water, the body will think there is an abundance of water so it gets rid of it’s own = you lean down.

While if you drink little -> body thinks there’s a water shortage in your environment so it holds onto water, making your body retain more water

(i brought up fat because it works the same way - if you eat a lot of fat, the body will get rid of it’s own bodyfat, while if you eat little dietary fat, it will accumulate bodyfat)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, NateJacobs, callisto and 7 others
When i wake up dehydrated i have no bloat whatsoever and when i drink water in the morning i rarely pee and i become bloated AF.. my body just stores all the water i drink after waking up in my face :feelsree:
exactly!
alcohol dehydrates you, that's why you're debloated the next morning.
furosemide dehydrates you, that's why you're debloated within hours of taking it.

When you see someone with very hollow cheeks, you immediately assume they're dehydrated... because they are!

People gotta stop with this inventive thinking.

Drinking more water = more water in your body.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, slavicpsycho and Member since 2022
how much of an improvement is furosemide for you? mine should arrive soon , and id like some idea of what i can expect.
furosemide does wonders for me. 120mg to 200mg is the sweet spot for me.
just stay away from salt after ingesting your pill.
Drink little water despite being dehydrated.

I go from mildly bloated to very hollow cheeks.

Take on an empty stomach if you can

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kovacs and Member since 2022
It depends on the seasons, but yeah since I’m very active and it’s 35 degrees, I do drink that amount.

The logic behind drinking a lot is the same as eating fat, if your body notices you have a constant flow of something from outside, it tries to optimalize it’s resources by getting rid of it’s own supply.

So if you drink a lots of water, the body will think there is an abundance of water so it gets rid of it’s own = you lean down.

While if you drink little -> body thinks there’s a water shortage in your environment so it holds onto water, making your body retain more water

(i brought up fat because it works the same way - if you eat a lot of fat, the body will get rid of it’s own bodyfat, while if you eat little dietary fat, it will accumulate bodyfat)
Didn't think you would actually reply, thanks

this is what i heard a lot of times and it makes sense

but what pneumo says is kinda right too, so idk.. if you don't drink water you can't get bloated by water

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and pneumocystosis
furosemide does wonders for me. 120mg to 200mg is the sweet spot for me.
just stay away from salt after ingesting your pill.
Drink little water despite being dehydrated.

I go from mildly bloated to very hollow cheeks.

Take on an empty stomach if you can
thats perfect for me.

i already fast on days i go out drinking so i should be good. u drink alcohol on furosemide as well right?

• Love it

"muh flushing state". No that's not how it works. It'd take you days and probably weeks for your body to accomodate to such amounts of water.

I dare you.

pneumo
Typical nonsense what is this jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person

but what pneumo is kinda right too, so idk.. if you don't drink water you can't get bloated by water
Prettyboy's approach is healthier-ish and designed for the long run.

I'll give you hollow cheeks within a day or two.
plus 1.5L isn't that bad come on

thats perfect for me.

i already fast on days i go out drinking so i should be good. u drink alcohol on furosemide as well right?
yeah but be careful, alcohol temporarily bloats because of vasodilation.
once your veins constrict again, you will be very debloated

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
yeah but be careful, alcohol temporarily bloats because of vasodilation.
once your veins constrict again, you will be very debloated
il try phenibut + alchohol then. should only need a little amount of alcohol that way.

thank you for the advice😍 most helpful user on the forum.

Yes i agree with you but i would just add that you need to drink that 1,5l with as many small sips as possible so the water doesn't accumulate, do you agree with this?

• +1
Drinking excess water flushes out toxins, excess glucose and other chemicals.

All this retention shit comes from drinking too little.

Urrgh man drinking under 3 litres of water gives me a headache I personally go for 3.8 litres per day just ideal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: colbycovington, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Yes i agree with you but i would just add that you need to drink that 1,5l with as many small sips as possible so the water doesn't accumulate, do you agree with this?
yep! I only drink 2 sips max when I'm thirsty!

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022

Urrgh man drinking under 3 litres of water gives me a headache I personally go for 3.8 litres per day just ideal
and you have hollow cheeks every day?

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 29581

I guess we are talking about event prep and some of you guys are talking about the regular day which is focused on being healthy as primary focus

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and pneumocystosis
This made me thirsty

• WTF
whatever water i drink i just piss it in less than an hour lol

• +1
Reactions: violentino
keep drinking water

meanwhile real chads drinking breast milk

Attachments

• 54171e360d745.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, LooksThinker and ronald_98

"muh flushing state". No that's not how it works. It'd take weeks for your body to accomodate to such amounts of water.

I dare you.

pneumo
bro im 17m with recessed chin with forward head can i fix my chin ?

but what pneumo says is kinda right too, so idk.. if you don't drink water you can't get bloated by water
Yeah it kind of goes against intuition, since you would assume that drinking more water = bloating, but it’s actually the opposite because the body doesn’t feel it’s necessary to store water if you drink a lot.

This is a fair point, if you need to look dry temporarily, limiting water is valid, bodybuilders do something like this just before competitions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, colbycovington, Deleted member 30433 and 2 others
This is the dumbest shit I’ve read bhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, colbycovington, Rimaxtis and 1 other person

Don't really agree with that last part. Dietary fat is proven to most easily convert into fatty tissue, while carbs and proteins actually go through a conversion process that takes energy (some calories) for them to convert to fat. A calorie surplus creates a situation where your dietary fat gets stored as body fat, while protein and carbs only do so in more extreme caloric surplus situations (when dietary fat is extremely low). That's why someone can theoretically be in a calorie surplus eating only carbs and not store fat until a few days later (it turns to glycogen). There's a study on this too. Carbs first and foremost store in the liver and muscle as glycogen, not fat. Protein is even harder to store as fat.

• Woah
Tbh I have been thinking about this… I had more attention when I was low water low salt and carbs rather than high water low salt and carbs.

Ima defo experiment and drop my water to 2L instead of 4L n see what happens.

• Love it

I dare you.

pneumo
i legit remember a post from you months ago saying "if you are not drinking 4 liters of water you are not even trying" lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and pneumocystosis
Deathmaxxing

• JFL
My first night in while and I’m taking your advice, please give me some reassurance that drinking 2L with low carbs and salt is much better than 4L if only been doing it for 4 days pleasseeee

• +1
from my experience, 2L is better (if same salt and carb intake)

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu