delta 8 for social anxiety and inhibition

Koroshiya

Koroshiya

winter's mine
i have lots of social anxiety and am very inhibited. so i started taking one 25 mg delta 8 gummy before school everyday alongside 400 mg of L theanine.

it definitely has helped, i talk more in class (i never did b4) and make a lot more jokes with friends that will make them laugh instead of being silent.

what else can i take to reduce inhibition and social anxiety? my mom won't let me do phenibut lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
i have lots of social anxiety and am very inhibited. so i started taking one 25 mg delta 8 gummy before school everyday alongside 400 mg of L theanine.

it definitely has helped, i talk more in class (i never did b4) and make a lot more jokes with friends that will make them laugh instead of being silent.

what else can i take to reduce inhibition and social anxiety? my mom won't let me do phenibut lol
I have cbd cartridges and they lower inhib and make you relaxed, I have like 30-40 cbd carts and they are good for low inhib and nt

ashwagandha i guess if u cant take phenibut

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
ashwagandha i guess if u cant take phenibut
i stopped taking ashwagandha bc it apparently can give u anhedonia. though taking it 2 days before and the day of an important event that would give social anxiety seems like a solid idea.

Ate two bags of these and didn't trip in the slightest. I hope the other benefits are legit because they taste like literal mold

Ate two bags of these and didn't trip in the slightest. I hope the other benefits are legit because they taste like literal mold
if you want to try, next time grind the shrooms up into a fine powder and then cover them in some lemon juice. leave it to sit for 10 minutes and then drink it in a large glass of milk or some other thick liquid to cover the taste. the lemon juice makes the trip come on stronger and faster, it's the best way to do shrooms IME

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16833
I’ve had some crazy trips, ur lucky u ate fake shit or else u would probably have roped from the trip

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
i was gonna buy shrooms from this Asian girl but her mom found everything and her shit got shut down
depending on where you live you can probably find some foraging. otherwise buying online is pretty easy in lots of countries

depending on where you live you can probably find some foraging. otherwise buying online is pretty easy in lots of countries
yea i considered buying them online but there's too much risk with living with my parents

and i don't plan on foraging for shrooms 💀 i'd probably accidentally kill myself

I’ve had some crazy trips, ur lucky u ate fake shit or else u would probably have roped from the trip
What's your source. These were from zamnesia and they have a lot of positive feedback.
Maybe my brain is immune to substances

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
I can recommend ashwagandha as well. Gives you crazy dreams and more restful sleep. Couldn't say it necessarily helps with anything else though.

What's your source. These were from zamnesia and they have a lot of positive feedback.
Maybe my brain is immune to substances
I buy irl from drug dealers I don’t use darknet cause so many wannabe scammers like me

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
yea i considered buying them online but there's too much risk with living with my parents

and i don't plan on foraging for shrooms 💀 i'd probably accidentally kill myself
do your parents search your mail or something? darkweb orders are discreetly packaged.

you can also legally buy shroom growing kits.