Delusional Redditors

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

Reminds me of a time one of my female housemates brought her friends round to the house

One of the guys was a baldcel who had oneitis for another girl who came called Ashley

Fast forward a few hours once everybody started drinking, Ashley got talking to my Chad housemate right in front of the Baldcel. He knew it was over by then but was still in denial.

After a while she went to my Chad housemate's room and you could literally hear them having sex. The guy exploded into an incel rage in my house and let out a shriek similar to this

Timestamped

The girl he had been 'fighting for' for months had given in to Chad in only a few hours

It was legit one of the funniest things I had ever seen, I could not stop caging at him running down the stairs screaming in rage

Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BeanletMogger, maximum cope31 and 35 others
I used to torment this Chad too when I'd fuck my gf in my room while he was studying

Little faggot got what he deserved for the turmoil he'd caused me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28904 and 7 others
Y even try if you’re that low psl. Like it’s literally over if sub htn in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 21597, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
The cuck in question:

The girl

2740523 91007D7E D057 43EC 8318 04F7FBEEE982

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, lunin7, JovenCansao and 3 others
I didn‘t view the comments but i can already see it coming “muh welcome to the gym bro” as If it’s gonna fix his manletism or his LTN face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, babouchelelouche, fauxfox and 5 others
The cuck doesn’t look that much worse (when he had hair in 2015). Tbh. Can’t see jaw obv
He looks like a mix between these two

same guy from this thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Corleone and Deleted member 22780
You have an unhealthy obsession with cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 21597 and 2 others
He got cucked because he uses Reddit. Simple as.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
That meme pisses me off so much the foid probably barely knows who the fucker is because he's always got his head buried in Reddit and he's upset she kissed a guy at a club. What a fucking loser.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 17872 and BoneDensity
He looks like a mix between these two

View attachment 1983323

View attachment 1983324

same guy from this thread

High appeal fs. High class af face.

Do u have another pic of that baldcel while he was younger. He didn’t look that bad w hair. Enough for her to let him hit once I would think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, \/orman and MoggerChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, \/orman, BoneDensity and 2 others
High appeal fs. High class af face.

Do u have another pic of that baldcel while he was younger. He didn’t look that bad w hair. Enough for her to let him hit once I would think.
Oh never mind that last pic wasn't him jfl cucked once again lmao

But the girl in the pic was definitely the one my friend fucked

He was still balding hard in 2015

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 22780
Oh never mind that last pic wasn't him jfl cucked once again lmao

But the girl in the pic was definitely the one my friend fucked

He was still balding hard in 2015

View attachment 1983327
That’s what made me so confused jfl. I was like this guy isn’t that bad looking as the baldcel. How tf he descend that hard.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, MoggerChad, BoneDensity and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 21597 and \/orman
He looks like someone women wouldn't be attracted to.
He looks like someone south east asian supermodel foids would fight for a dildo mould of

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
How can people get cucked and friendzoned and still not get it into their thick skulls that it might be their genetics and looks that hinders them from slaying, causing them to not improve themselves and expect to get pussy when they have nothing to show for it. Some people just deserve to suffer and drown in the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21796 and 4 others
just admit you have a cuck fantasy

high dht mogger in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 8608
he did not know the crucial information

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
He just needs to hold frame

Reminds me of a time one of my female housemates brought her friends round to the house

One of the guys was a baldcel who had oneitis for another girl who came called Ashley

Fast forward a few hours once everybody started drinking, Ashley got talking to my Chad housemate right in front of the Baldcel. He knew it was over by then but was still in denial.

After a while she went to my Chad housemate's room and you could literally hear them having sex. The guy exploded into an incel rage in my house and let out a shriek similar to thi
reminds me of a similar story. a former friend of mine (medium-ugly 5'8 twink with autistic tendencies) had a hot russian girl as a flat mate and had been lusting over her for a year.

After a house party, where I met here for the first time, vibed with her and gone back into her room, "my friend" came into her room while me and her were making out in our underwear, seconds away from fucking, and then he ran around the bed playing loud music saying he doesn't approve of his friend (me) fucking his flat mate.

needless to say, we aren't friends anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
reminds me of a similar story. a former friend of mine (medium-ugly 5'8 twink with autistic tendencies) had a hot russian girl as a flat mate and had been lusting over her for a year.

After a house party, where I met here for the first time, vibed with her and gone back into her room, "my friend" came into her room while me and her were making out in our underwear, seconds away from fucking, and then he ran around the bed playing loud music saying he doesn't approve of his friend (me) fucking his flat mate.

needless to say, we aren't friends anymore.
Another thing these fags do is try and call dibs on a particular girl so that you're not allowed to talk to them, all the while you know that girl wouldn't give him the time of day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 16474, infini and 3 others
Another thing these fags do is try and call dibs on a particular girl so that you're not allowed to talk to them, all the while you know that girl wouldn't give him the time of day
bro, you're so right. Like they marked them as their own because they saw them first? While he had an entire year to make a move and it was 100% clear she wouldn't give him a shot.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Prior to me meeting her he kept texting me when the hot flat mate would come out of the shower only wearing a short towel and how hot she was etc. WHILE THE AUTISTIC FRIEND OF MINE HAD A LANDWHALE GF OF 3 YEARS and still claimed the hot girl as his property. the fuck.

he even sabotaged me 2 more times, afterwards when I met up with her privately, snuck into her room w/o telling my friend that I'd be at their shared flat.

Literally would burst open the door once he heard my voice, sat between us and wouldn't leave us the fuck alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and forevergymcelling
bro, you're so right. Like they marked them as their own because they saw them first? While he had an entire year to make a move and it was 100% clear she wouldn't give him a shot.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Prior to me meeting her he kept texting me when the hot flat mate would come out of the shower only wearing a short towel and how hot she was etc. WHILE THE AUTISTIC FRIEND OF MINE HAD A LANDWHALE GF OF 3 YEARS and still claimed the hot girl as his property. the fuck.

he even sabotaged me 2 more times, afterwards when I met up with her privately, snuck into her room w/o telling my friend that I'd be at their shared flat.

Literally would burst open the door once he heard my voice, sat between us and wouldn't leave us the fuck alone.
he is mate guarding but what happend next? :feelsgiga: , did u ask what is ur problem? leave us alone, and did u bring up his gf of 3 years?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
he is mate guarding but what happend next? :feelsgiga: , did u ask what is ur problem? leave us alone, and did u bring up his gf of 3 years?
Well he ruined the few chances I had with her as she was starting to feel uncomfortable as my friend, who she had to live with on a daily basis, kept making inappropriate comments about the situation.

Also didn't help that the one time I slept with her, her long-distance relationship boyfriend drove 3 hours in the middle of the night to her place as he was suspicious and caught me and her in bed together.
Oh No New Am GIF by NBC

Things faded out from there on out, as she moved away to her cuck boyfriend's city and I started University.
:feelsbadman:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Jfl at the downvote

Brutal chemistrypill :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Well he ruined the few chances I had with her as she was starting to feel uncomfortable as my friend, who she had to live with on a daily basis, kept making inappropriate comments about the situation.
View attachment 1983644
Also didn't help that the one time I slept with her, her long-distance relationship boyfriend drove 3 hours in the middle of the night to her place as he was suspicious and caught me and her in bed together.
Oh No New Am GIF by NBC

Things faded out from there on out, as she moved away to her cuck boyfriend's city and I started University.
:feelsbadman:
wtf :rage: she was cheating too, banderas

I pretend i did not read this :oops:

women are angels 🥺 🙏 women are pure 🥺 🙏 ,women are loyal 🥺 🙏 women smell like flowers 🥺 🙏

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, SubSigma and Corleone
I used to torment this Chad too when I'd fuck my gf in my room while he was studying

no one cares about your stinky gf

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Manletmachine and Deleted member 16474
Keep following me around and replying to my posts you ugly cunt
lol i mog the living shit out of you you retard.. im a latina mogger... while you a arab dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Manletmachine and Deleted member 16474

What did the baldcel do to you?