DEN STORA NORDISKA TRÅDEN - SCANDINAVIAN THREAD

våra grannar har en stor gammal jänkare
Min amerikanska polare blev konfunderad när han för första gången besökte och såg några raggare dra förbi med confederate flaggor i gamla jänkare.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and N1c
Ethnonationalism isn't good.

The best is to have strict immigration where immigrants come to work and study. Like Singapore which is a country built by immigrants yet is very safe and rich.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
man kanske skulle gå med ändå
Du kan ju testa har sätt andra i NMR som mycket väll också skulle kunna vara Zigenare. Om du menar att gå med för knulla kärringarna där så skulle jag avråda det. Dom är oftast gamla typ nazi batikhäxor och dom som inte är det bär på massa könsjukdommar. Om du vill ha en brud så rekomenderar jag starkt att du gör som Chang Frick och skaffar en snygg ryskt importbrud

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, delusionalretard, Wallenberg and 1 other person

The best is to have strict immigration where immigrants come to work and study. Like Singapore which is a country built by immigrants yet is very safe and rich.
I don't care for the economic benefit/cost of immigration at all tbh, any country can recover from economic hard times. A country can never recover from demograpic replacement

Culture and folk health is more important to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: N1c and StrangerDanger

if it's european

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and delusionalretard
Image 2021 07 11 005856
Image 2021 07 11 005904
Image 2021 07 11 005911
norsk stolthet 😍

• +1
  • Love it
Image 2021 07 11 010003

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, lutte and delusionalretard
For slave labour? Sure, and they tend to stick to themselves (not noodlewhores though)
Actually for high-income jobs.

Reminder: in America Asians earn the most, live longest, commit fewer crimes than any other group, and are best at school.

income-varies-widely-across-racial-and-ethnic-groups-in-the-United-States-chart.gif

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and lutte

A Singapore modell wouldnt work for Sweden. I agree that Ethnonationalism is not good but i also think that Culturalnationalism is bad aswell the best is just Nationalism or basicly a combination of them. A thing with Ethnonationalism i agree with tough is that the ethnic group should be the majority in the country. It worries me alot that the procent of ethnic Swedes is declining rapidly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 14077 and lutte
Image 2021 07 11 010059
Image 2021 07 11 010117
Image 2021 07 11 010222
Image 2021 07 11 010244
/attachments/image_2021-07-11_010258-png.1219181/?hash=570e3635042433e87df5be4bbccc68bcoss.

Attachments

• image_2021-07-11_010258.png
    image_2021-07-11_010258.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Woah
A Singapore modell wouldnt work for Sweden. I agree that Ethnonationalism is not good but i also think that Culturalnationalism is bad aswell the best is just Nationalism or basicly a combination of them. A thing with Ethnonationalism i agree with tough is that the ethnic group should be the majority in the country. It worries me alot that the procent of ethnic Swedes is declining rapidly
Singapore is better than any Nordic country. Richer, safer, and better weather.

A lot of immigrants but they are mostly Chinese, Europeans and Indians.

• +1

Seems way too authoritarian

• +1
Jag tycker att vi mobbar finnarna för mycket
Har inget emot varken Finländare eller Samer öht, mest på skämt man talar om Pekka och hans äventyr

• +1
Reactions: N1c and StrangerDanger

copefuel

Image 2021 07 11 010506

• JFL
Actually for high-income jobs.

Reminder: in America Asians earn the most, live longest, commit fewer crimes than any other group, and are best at school.

income-varies-widely-across-racial-and-ethnic-groups-in-the-United-States-chart.gif
In the US stereotypical Asian is a hard-working student who goes to a good university and then becomes a surgeon/engineer/banker. That's why they earn so much.

In Nordic countries, we don't have that kind of Asians as much, but instead thai wives for ugly middle-aged JBW guys.

But the Asians that I like are successful.

• +1
Seems way too authoritarian
I don't care about that. I care about the weather, safety, cleanliness, and how rich the country is.

• +1
post vocaroo
no, i'm already getting bullied for my face i don't know what would happen if i did a voice reveal, never will do one tbh

• So Sad
In the US stereotypical Asian is a hard-working student who goes to a good university and then becomes a surgeon/engineer/banker. That's why they earn so much.

In Nordic countries, we don't have that kind of Asians as much, but instead thai wives for ugly middle-aged JBW guys.

But the Asians that I like are successful.
You just want to cuck succesful hardworking east asian men and fuck their wives lets be honest

• JFL
Reactions: N1c and delusionalretard
You just want to cuck succesful hardworking east asian men and fuck their wives lets be honest
Klart en Wallenbergare är ute efter nyttiga och produktiva slavar för att förbättra näringslivets intäkter och tillvaro

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Wallenberg and lutte

The weather is shit there to be honest. It is litteraly djungel climate. But yeah you could say that it is better but still every country is uniqe and that wouldnt work in Sweden or in any of the Nordic countries since our culture, climate, industry and alot of other things are diffrent.
The best thing for Sweden would be to go back and be more how we was in the 60s. Altough one thing we could take from Singapore is having a strong state like we used to have and a strong military like they have and we also used to have.

• +1
Reactions: lutte, StrangerDanger and delusionalretard
@StrangerDanger kill yourself for baiting 6 page threads from lutte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, N1c, lutte and 2 others
jag elsk:whistle:ar er alla puss puss

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it