Depression and aromatase inhibitors

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
I'll be hopping on to letrozole in a few days and I expect alot of depression to hit me out of nowhere. Any ways I can cope with that until I stop using letro. Currently I'm thinking of shutting this site down cuz it causes alot of depression, any other recommendations would be helpful. I don't want to commit suicide just because of my hormones

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I'm not trying to be mean but honestly what a low t cuck bro. Imagine letting simply downregulating your aromatase activity causing you to slit your wrists :lul:

Meanwhile your letrozole is probably bunk anyway

I'm not trying to be mean but honestly what a low t cuck bro. Imagine letting simply downregulating your aromatase activity causing you to slit your wrists :lul:

Meanwhile your letrozole is probably bunk anyway
Even @zv1212 said he felt like shit in the first week. Ill hopefully be alright it's just that depression is a really common side effect of inhibiting aromatase activity due to low estrogen that's why any helpful answers would be appreciated unlike your response

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Not gonna do that if you slowly ramp up the dose, whatever he tells you to do, do 1/4th of it, do 1/2 dosage the next week and full dosage the week after. I was a bit tired but not really depressed.

Ill be starting with 0.625 only at first if I face little side effects I'll try upping the dose and if I face alot of side effects from that which I don't expect I'll decrease the dose even more
Not gonna do that if you slowly ramp up the dose, whatever he tells you to do, do 1/4th of it, do 1/2 dosage the next week and full dosage the week after. I was a bit tired but not really depressed.