Depression is Weakness — Weakness is Fear — Your Fear Make Others Stronger

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
If you're depressed and whining, "I don't want to live anymore," you're weak. "I can't do this" - weak.

"Girls don't like me because I'm not Chad,"—weak. "An invisible killer is out to get me."—weak.

"Men pretending to be women scare me!" exactly, weak!

Fear enablers are people who feed on the fears of others. They react with sympathy when they hear, "I don't want to live anymore."

"Aww, would you like a tissue?"

That vulnerability is what makes them resilient. Enabling a person to medicate makes them even stronger. You can run all over an incapacitated person.

When you fear other people's bullshit, you're weak.

I entertain the virtual signal on Looksmax about Chads because, well, I am who I am. But deep down inside, I know without a thread of doubt it's bullshit. Women know it's bullshit. But you don't! Just like diligent doctors know Covid is nothing more than a common cold bug that specifically affects weak immune systems, you don't know that. And people above you know that you don't! They used Covid-19 and face masks as a tactic to produce fear. Face masks are psychological fear producers. As kids, we were taught that a face mask means sick people, so protect yourself from sick people. Do you see the brilliance? A win-win. It makes people scared and weak.

Massive fear weakens society. And that makes the enablers stronger!

The government's decision not to send in the military to stop the BLM riots and arson several years ago was designed to make America, specifically "white people," scared. Of course, the ones controlling America are all white, thus Jewish. But new competitors are a motherfucker to squash. They're a pain in the ass. Every day, hundreds of new "white" competitors threaten their power, banking accounts, legacy, and authoritarianism (politicians). They utilized criminals to create social anxiety, which weakens you into a powerless, fearful slave. They want you weak!

A weak person will wageslave and never reach their full potential. A weak person might medicate and shut his fucking mouth up when the anti-fear-medicated person commands, "Simon says, put on a face mask and shut the fuck up!"

Ah, yes, I knew the entire time and played along. And do you know why? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. To hell with this world! To hell with you! And to hell with labia bugs! That I fear more than anything.

Labia bugs are no joking matter. They feed on a woman's discharge and leftovers that hang in the crevices of her labia flaps. And during menstrual cycles, oh lordy, that's a seafood buffet extravaganza.

You can't see them. They're stealthy and clever. They're also known to camouflage themselves as other bugs.

After a penis has slid inside the vagina, the vagina releases a liquid I have coined with copyright, Pussy Butter. That tasty treat the labia bugs fill their tummies with. However, after the penis had left the scene, the critters might feel cheated, as if the penis had stolen some of their treats. They then seek out the male, usually during a human sleep cycle, and take back what was stolen. Still, labia bugs can be nasty little vengeful fuckers and take it personally. In those cases, they'll crawl into our ears, which causes tinnitus.

So if you must be scared of something, fear the labia bug. Don't fear people's bullshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Primalsplit, OGJBSLAYER and 9 others
Dnrd
Drink alcohol and be happy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Nick.Harte, Primalsplit and 3 others
Dnrd all of it but agree

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and BigJimsWornOutTires
Dnrd
Drink alcohol and be happy.
I seriously believe you should read it. Trust me on that!

Mad Men Wink GIF

Alcohol increases estrogen
I disagree. But alcohol will cleanse the body, mind, and soul as long as it's done responsibly once a week or every two.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and 5.5psl
Take your meds

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Whitepill_Saint and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and plukee
Dnrd + OP you’re literally on this website you likely are depressed yourself and are just bottling it in lmao. You are the weak one schizo

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell and BigJimsWornOutTires
If you're depressed and whining, "I don't want to live anymore," you're weak. "I can't do this" - weak.

"Girls don't like me because I'm not Chad,"—weak. "An invisible killer is out to get me."—weak.

Fear enablers are people who feed on the fears of others. They react with sympathy when they hear, "I don't want to live anymore."

That vulnerability is what makes them resilient. Enabling a person to medicate makes them even stronger. You can run all over an incapacitated person.

I entertain the virtual signal on Looksmax about Chads because, well, I am who I am. But deep down inside, I know without a thread of doubt it's bullshit. Women know it's bullshit. But you don't! Just like diligent doctors know Covid is nothing more than a common cold bug that specifically affects weak immune systems, you don't know that. And people above you know that you don't! They used Covid-19 and face masks as a tactic to produce fear. Face masks are psychological fear producers. As kids, we were taught that a face mask means sick people, so protect yourself from sick people. Do you see the brilliance? A win-win. It makes people scared and weak.

The government's decision not to send in the military to stop the BLM riots and arson several years ago was designed to make America, specifically "white people," scared. Of course, the ones controlling America are all white, thus Jewish. But new competitors are a motherfucker to squash. They're a pain in the ass. Every day, hundreds of new "white" competitors threaten their power, banking accounts, legacy, and authoritarianism (politicians). They utilized criminals to create social anxiety, which weakens you into a powerless, fearful slave. They want you weak!

A weak person will wageslave and never reach their full potential. A weak person might medicate and shut his fucking mouth up when the anti-fear-medicated person commands, "Simon says, put on a face mask and shut the fuck up!"

Ah, yes, I knew the entire time and played along. And do you know why? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. To hell with this world! To hell with you! And to hell with labia bugs! That I fear more than anything.

Labia bugs are no joking matter. They feed on a woman's discharge and leftovers that hang in the crevices of her labia flaps. And during menstrual cycles, oh lordy, that's a seafood buffet extravaganza.

You can't see them. They're stealthy and clever. They're also known to camouflage themselves as other bugs.

After a penis has slid inside the vagina, the vagina releases a liquid I have coined with copyright, Pussy Butter. That tasty treat the labia bugs fill their tummies with. However, after the penis had left the scene, the critters might feel cheated, as if the penis had stolen some of their treats. They then seek out the male, usually during a human sleep cycle, and take back what was stolen. Still, labia bugs can be nasty little vengeful fuckers and take it personally. In those cases, they'll crawl into our ears, which causes tinnitus.

So if you must be scared of something, fear the labia bug. Don't fear people's bullshit.

Tf are labia bugs?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, BigJimsWornOutTires and Napoleon1800
Dnrd + OP you’re literally on this website you likely are depressed yourself and are just bottling it in lmao. You are the weak one schizo
I agree to disagree.

angry willy wonka GIF

mirin schizo thread

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, plukee and BigJimsWornOutTires
Is this real
V--E--R--Y real. Nature is amazing, especially with the Labia Bug. Their native home is France. For over a thousand years, French women refused to clear their vaginas claiming their neglect is nature's way. Well, Nature disagreed and sent in a clean-up crew -- The Labia Bug. Those offensive little critters clean up her neglect. And as a reward, they're giving menstrual cycle buffets.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and plukee
Glad you can
You have nothing to fear when it comes to Labia bugs. Only Chads and fuckbois need to be worried. And of course, women. But telling a foid about bugs hiding in their flaps, they'll accuse you of spreading misinformation and defamation. It's embarrassing for any woman. The last thing they need is men mocking their Labia bugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and plukee

Holy shit i read half of it and ehat a bunchload of bs

• Woah
Just eat raw meat.

• +1
didnt read

repdill cope

• Hmm...
Muhh muhhh "covid was fake"
Muuhh muhh "they are trying to make white ppl weak"

Kys
yes thats why soooooo many people are still dying of COVID rn

world-ending pandemic threat!!!

• +1
yes thats why soooooo many people are still dying of COVID rn

world-ending pandemic threat!!!

View attachment 2650718
People are sick with all sorts of shit right now, not just Covid. I believe the upsurge in viral infections is because of the arrogant retards that forced the dum-dum society to cover their mouths and noses from germs, thus weakening their immune system and ability to fight off new infections and foreign agents.