Dermapen for hair regrowth?

D

Deleted member 19317

Lurker
Just ordered a $130 Dr Pen derma needle device.

Why? My hair is badly thinning and I've done everything and it's not coming back. I need regrowth badly. Im on treatment but it's just like nothing is happening basically.

Anyone else use an electric derma needling device instead of a roller?

Screenshot 20220525 003108

I also justify this because I have the balding gene in my genetics. Meaning this isn't gonna go away in my lifetime, ever. This problem will always exist so $130 now is in theory a long term investment.

Legit it’s better then a dermaroller because it punctuates your skull better. Be sure to use it it conjunction with fin and min tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
Legit it’s better then a dermaroller because it punctuates your skull better. Be sure to use it it conjunction with fin and min tho
I do bro but I don't have much regrowth and I'm miniaturzed heavily already and fin I can't really tell if it's working. Been on fin like almost a year and min for over 6 months.

My hair is badly thinning and I've done everything and it's not coming back. I need regrowth badly. Im on treatment but it's just like nothing is happening basically.
You are doing incorrectly. I was also sceptical initially. But this shit WORKS. But ONLY WITH MINOXIDIL.

I use dermaroller 1mm + (minoxidil 10% + azelaic acid once a day). After 1 month, I thought it was just a waste of money. However, now its been ~8 weeks, IT STARTED REGROWING MY TEMPLES. There are very few thin new hairs BUT THEY DID APPEAR FROM NOWHERE. I am trying to regrow my teenager hairline.

I think you need to use minox, needles 1mm dermaroller, and WAIT. This is a shit-ton long process. TBH, if it doesn't regrow more within half a year, I will go for the transplant. But it DOES WORK, NO DOUBT. Now the question is: how well, and how long it takes, these i have no idea about. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, ErbCel and (deleted member)
You are doing incorrectly. I was also sceptical initially. But this shit WORKS. But ONLY WITH MINOXIDIL.

I use dermaroller 1mm + (minoxidil 10% + azelaic acid once a day). After 1 month, I thought it was just a waste of money. However, now its been ~8 weeks, IT STARTED REGROWING MY TEMPLES. There are very few thin new hairs BUT THEY DID APPEAR FROM NOWHERE. I am trying to regrow my teenager hairline.

I think you need to use minox, needles 1mm dermaroller, and WAIT. This is a shit-ton long process. TBH, if it doesn't regrow more within half a year, I will go for the transplant. But it DOES WORK, NO DOUBT. Now the question is: how well, and how long it takes, these i have no idea about. :unsure:
Dude you dermaroll right before applying the min or 1mm once a week?

I do bro but I don't have much regrowth and I'm miniaturzed heavily already and fin I can't really tell if it's working. Been on fin like almost a year and min for over 6 months.
use dermapen 1,5 mm once a week until the area gets red. Use 1mg fin and min 2x per day

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and (deleted member)
use dermapen 1,5 mm once a week until the area gets red. Use 1mg fin and min 2x per day
I've been doing this for a while dude not really any regrowth. Been doing it for like 4 or 5 months basically.

Dude you dermaroll right before applying the min or 1mm once a week?
1mm once a week. It bleeds usually but not much. I do not use minoxidil on the days i dermaroll (y)

I've been doing this for a while dude not really any regrowth. Been doing it for like 4 or 5 months basically.
Over then if it hasn’t stopped recession

Maybe switch to dutasteride and add stemoxydine

Just ordered a $130 Dr Pen derma needle device.

Why? My hair is badly thinning and I've done everything and it's not coming back. I need regrowth badly. Im on treatment but it's just like nothing is happening basically.

Anyone else use an electric derma needling device instead of a roller?

View attachment 1698820
Dermapen is a growth agonist but won’t actually prevent Hairloss. To actually stop further loss you need some sort of DHT inhibitor, whether it be Finasteride, Dutasteride, or RU58841(I would start with Finasteride.)

If you are worried about side effects what you can do is start by taking half a 1mg finasteride tablet every other day, then 1 full tablet every other day, then 1 pill per day.

If you want to add dermapen on top of DHT inhibition go for it, it might yield some nice growth, but just know Dermapen isn’t actually going to stop further hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Dermapen is a growth agonist but won’t actually prevent Hairloss. To actually stop further loss you need some sort of DHT inhibitor, whether it be Finasteride, Dutasteride, or RU58841(I would start with Finasteride.)

If you are worried about side effects what you can do is start by taking half a 1mg finasteride tablet every other day, then 1 full tablet every other day, then 1 pill per day.

If you want to add dermapen on top of DHT inhibition go for it, it might yield some nice growth, but just know Dermapen isn’t actually going to stop further hairloss.
nigger i have used it all.

i am on fin for almost a year.

was on dut as well BOTH.

im on RU as well.

i simply don't type all this shit because it's ridiculous to type. ive tried it all other than literally taking oral Spiro and rubbing estrogen cream on myself and becoming a tranny. even experimented with HGH to get some regrowth going. it works but way too expensive. and mk677 the bloat wasn't worth it. ill probably start dermarolling daily with the pen right before min to PROMISE some KIND of absorption since i seem to be such a shit fucking responder to minoxidil.

forgot, also tried oral minoxidil, almost passed out on a leg press machine due to low blood pressure fuck that won't do it again.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

was on dut as well BOTH.

im on RU as well.

i simply don't type all this shit because it's ridiculous to type. ive tried it all other than literally taking oral Spiro and rubbing estrogen cream on myself and becoming a tranny. even experimented with HGH to get some regrowth going. it works but way too expensive. and mk677 the bloat wasn't worth it. ill probably start dermarolling daily with the pen right before min to PROMISE some KIND of absorption since i seem to be such a shit fucking responder to minoxidil.

forgot, also tried oral minoxidil, almost passed out on a leg press machine due to low blood pressure fuck that won't do it again.
Then yeah start dermarolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
are some dr pens better/worse for face

why is this better than dr pen ultima a1

Dermarolling has regrown some of my hair even without minox. I use a 1.5 mm roller roughly every 2 weeks.

was on dut as well BOTH.

im on RU as well.

I’ve been using finasterida for over 8 months but I started a combined therapy this week with finasteride 6x per week and dutasteride once a week. I almost passed out after using a leg press machine, I thought I was having a panic attack but I wasn’t really anxious. Now I’m wondering if it’s really worth it upgrading to dutasteride.
Did you take fin 5 hours before working out? I heard fin has a half-life time of 5 hours, so I’ve never had a problem with low blood pressure since I take it at morning and I workout at night. Dutasteride on the other hand has a more prolonged effect, 5 weeks half-life.