Derminator 2 vs Dr. Pen

Deleted member 4410

Deleted member 4410

5eryhgtf54wersujh4
Those autists who sell derminator won't ship it to certain countries. Has anyone tried proxy to get it?
Also what's the comparison between those two. They claim derminator doesnt cause microtearing at all, meanwhile all the other stuff on the market does. Does anyone own the most expensive version of the Dr. Pen?

I have the same problem, have you considered using proxy service for derminator?

Regarding microtearings - beside the advertisement from derminator related company I haven't found any good info on that.
From what I am aware of there are also no studies or anything reliable that confirms derminator doesn't cause microtearings.
It is interesting though that dr pen doesn' seem to aggresively deny micro tearings accusations - I wouldn't be surprised if that was legit.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: wannabenormie
tbh a good quality dermastamp is unlikely to cause tearing. the tearing stems from the fact that you're moving the device while it's stabbing you or you're rolling it(dermarollers). now where to find a good quality dermastamp?

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie
tbh a good quality dermastamp is unlikely to cause tearing. the tearing stems from the fact that you're moving the device while it's stabbing you or you're rolling it(dermarollers). now where to find a good quality dermastamp?
Yeah, but we want to minimize the time that it takes to needle the entire area. A super high speed motor allows you to move the device, not cause tearing and also the wounding density is great. Using a regular derma stamp would take ages to do that.

Yeah, but we want to minimize the time that it takes to needle the entire area. A super high speed motor allows you to move the device, not cause tearing and also the wounding density is great. Using a regular derma stamp would take ages to do that.
an hour or two every two weeks doesn't seem prohibitive to me. high density sounds great but what guarantees that one spot isn't needled twice, causing potential tearing as well? unless the devices are actually tested by an independent third party or at least a non-femoid youtuber it's anybody's guess what quality one's getting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back