descending feels worse than just being born ugly

D

Deleted member 17159

Diamond
imagine you're born with chad potential, chad facial structure even as a kid. you get mired by people as a kid and your dopamine is through the roof. your dopamine receptor is kinda fucked compared to the average person, but that's okay since you have the potential to become chad as an adult, so dopamine won't be a problem.

except you mouth breathed, ate terribly, and now look like shit. but the difference between you and the average ugly guy is that you've tasted that dopamine spike from getting mired when you were younger, and now you can't shake that feeling off. it's like you're permanently a drug addict.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Tabula Rasa, ALP and 9 others
Must be suifuel to have to wageslave for a surgery that you wouldn't need if you developed right. Imagine looking at your after results and thinking you could've saved that 10k and use it on other surgeries or personal use if you just chewed propoerly.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and gymcel:(
you were never meant to be chad if your genetics let “mouth breathing, eating horribly” ruin your appearance

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 19551, bogii and 3 others
you were never meant to be chad if your genetics let “mouth breathing, eating horribly” ruin your appearance
diet and bad breathing habits wouldnt develop with good parenting. genetics has nothing to do with what you eat. a lot of people also sucked on their thumbs during childhood which narrows palate and causes mouth breathing. its delusional to think that what you do during growth has no impact

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, ALP and Hipcel
Must be suifuel to have to wageslave for a surgery that you wouldn't need if you developed right. Imagine looking at your after results and thinking you could've saved that 10k and use it on other surgeries or personal use if you just chewed propoerly.
worst of all is even after surgery you may not fully reach your potential

who is the cute girl in your avi?

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
diet and bad breathing habits wouldnt develop with good parenting. genetics has nothing to do with what you eat. a lot of people also sucked on their thumbs during childhood which narrows palate and causes mouth breathing. its delusional to think that what you do during growth has no impact
my brother gave me weed at 12 and i didnt stop until i was 17, it fucked my exersize and eating habits, im 5"5 now

fuarked

genetics have to do with everything bud. if you didn’t have bad genetics your development wouldn’t be impacted by eating bad food

a lot of chads have narrow palates

i actually think narrow palates are ideal for facial aesthetics as the cheeks concave inward more

its really just bone mass at certain spots and that’s genetics

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Mouthbreathing can absolutely ruin your face. I had adenoids as a kid and had to mouthbreath, along with stress and bad nutrition.

it's a bit like when pretty boys lose their collagen and hair then become normies

imagine you're born with chad potential, chad facial structure even as a kid. you get mired by people as a kid and your dopamine is through the roof. your dopamine receptor is kinda fucked compared to the average person, but that's okay since you have the potential to become chad as an adult, so dopamine won't be a problem.

except you mouth breathed, ate terribly, and now look like shit. but the difference between you and the average ugly guy is that you've tasted that dopamine spike from getting mired when you were younger, and now you can't shake that feeling off. it's like you're permanently a drug addict.
lol this mf knows. Its the worst.