Desperate father pleads with his pediatrician wife NOT to chemically castrate their son, 9, after she suddenly moved to California from Texas where pr

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert

Desperate father pleads with his pediatrician wife NOT to chemically castrate their son, 9, after she suddenly moved to California from Texas where procedure can be done: Reveals footage of wife raising child as a girl

'She started transitioning him when he was two. She tried to enroll him in a gender clinic when he was five. Pediatrician records show that she intended to chemically castrate him at age eight or nine, his current age.

He said his ex-wife divorced him so she could castrate the boy without his permission and even got a temporary court order that forbade Younger from 'even telling my son that he was a boy,' he said on the show.

Younger also claimed the child's school district 'tried to secretly transition' James and forced the father to dress his son in girl's clothes.

'I'd bring my son to school in boy's clothes and they'd give him a dress and make him use the girls' restroom

Younger claims his ex-wife had been forcing the transition ever since their divorce and has accused Georgulas of starting to manipulate their child when James was just three years old accusing her of locking their son in the bedroom and telling their child that 'monsters only eat boys.'

tldr; father discovers that islam is right

@ConspiracyTheory do you have this shit in canada too

how over is it for society

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 17872, ConspiracyTheory and 7 others
brutal for that cuck, atleast his son be cute now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, JovenCansao and Deleted member 22627
I can understand a guy being a cuck with his own life, but when it comes to the life of his child I would expect any man to become as feral as a rabid dog. He should have altruistically kidnapped his son and moved to somewhere like Arizona.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 17872, JovenCansao and 3 others
Damn, I start to appreciate my 3rd world country more

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Milosz, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
I can understand a guy being a cuck with his own life, but when it comes to the life of his child I would expect any man to become as feral as a rabid dog. He should have altruistically kidnapped his son and moved to somewhere like Arizona.
Don't you mean Alabama....

Islam is right. The west has also become a degeneracy cesspool.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Bakin donuts 🍩 and sub5inchcel
weirdest user

Beyond fucked up the degenerate westerners are doing to lil k,ids

The beginning of the end, Over

Welcome to the West. This failed father has a LESBIAN daughter and a TRANSGENDER son.

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Artemis
I would of killed her she would of gone alone a cruise the bitch would of been closed line from hell into the antlantic ocean

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and Artemis
Islam is right. The west has also become a degeneracy cesspool.
Go to any Islam dominated country. Absolute shit holes. Even the ones dominated by cumstains

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Idk, if he loves his son, what stops him from going to California with a gun, and shooting his ex-wife like a rabid dog?

Yeah, he probably is getting a life in prison, and his son will be left an orphan, but his son at least will remain sane, and not commit a suicide later... also, he will be able to become the father himself, and the bloodline will live...

ill bea mong the soldiers who die taking down this filth society that faggots have built, we will drag them out of their holes and burn them at the stake

Dat boys bussy will be ripe for cock soon.

Will be the norm in a few years

Men have been getting groomed for years to become feminine and like this.

the ones who never folded!

Oh ya, we have it in Canada.
Doctors and teachers are secretly turning their students trans behind parents’ backs.
It’s in True North news and the Counter Signal all the time.
BADF083D 8F39 4F47 88F3 345C205986B0

Literally government funded grooming everywhere in Canada.

• Woah
Reactions: dat feel
I'd unironically torture the mother to death and get the kid put into a foster home.