DESTINY IS BLACKPILLED - BLACKPILL FINALLY GOING MAINSTREAM WORLDWIDE- THE BLACKPILL APOCALYPSE IS HERE.

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
WHITE WOMEN ON SUIWATCH.
It's official.
YouTube link for age-restrictioncels no ip grabber trust me Srs

Holy fuck he actually did it.

Legit gives me hope in normies now tbh tbh

Srs

Jfl Redpill Scammers, Tradcucks, Tradthots, Pol Grifters, and NORMIES oh my! :feelsgood::soy::feelswah::feelswhy:
Shit's just like when that nigga incel tv says it's like predicting 8 o'clock at 7:30

EVERYONE IS BECOMING BLACKPILLED
Jfl @dominos falling

First tik tok
@Fast🍌broyo can you start making videos on tik tok to blackpill normies again?

It's gaining traction and with a little push you can make it go mainstream

I changed my mind and your idea was legit plus I can't cope anymore
Just Let it all burn.

Srs.

and now all the pol gifters...
Jfl even Fuentes started calling himself "volcel" a while back
Fuentes is funny tho tbh, and gives me hope in amerimutts ngl

cringey as fuck when normies start trying to copy us though,
especially women...

:blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
PRAISE BE TO GANDY.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, getra, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
lifefuel, i hope there is more men ldaring and dropping out of society and these whores will have to suffer

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17430 and 4 others
lifefuel, i hope there is more men ldaring and dropping out of society and these whores will have to suffer
why would they suffer when sub 6s drop out of society? doesnt effect them at all lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17829, thereallegend and 3 others
Major whitepill.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
why would they suffer when sub 6s drop out of society? doesnt effect them at all lmao
Think again bro, These women rely on the tax income of men and simps, the more blackpills are spread the more men feel no need to do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and coping ethnic
DESTINY IS FAGGOTPILLED.

Holy shit you just reminded me of how much i hate Hasan

He is a bluepilled leftist who is a tall chad and is only successful due to halo effect

Classical leftist who becomes millionaire from virtue signaling, just like the BLM founder..... They will complain all day that the rich should pay more taxes and when they do become rich, the same leftists won't share one dime. Meanwhile the traditional rich class are generating jobs and moving the economy and they are just online entertainers who only made fame for their looks and agreeing with the status quo.

He ardently defends leftism and equality except when the manosphere is involved, in which case he jumps to insult masculinity and looks:

"HAHA let's just pretend that looking masculine doesn't matter while I benefit off of looking masculine and make fun of you for not looking masculine!!! " - Hasan

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and closedplatecel
Holy shit you just reminded me of how much i hate Hasan

He is a bluepilled leftist who is a tall chad and is only successful due to halo effect

Classical leftist who becomes millionaire from virtue signaling, just like the BLM founder..... They will complain all day that the rich should pay more taxes and when they do become rich, the same leftists won't share one dime. Meanwhile the traditional rich class are generating jobs and moving the economy and they are just online entertainers who only made fame for their looks and agreeing with the status quo.

View attachment 1576446

He ardently defends leftism and equality except when the manosphere is involved, in which case he jumps to insult masculinity and looks:

View attachment 1576445

"HAHA let's just pretend that looking masculine doesn't matter while I benefit off of looking masculine and make fun of you for not looking masculine!!! " - Hasan
Marxist hypocrites talk about class extortion and ineaquality while ignoring The biggest hierarchy of all which is lookism

Idiots

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 17430

>blackpill
>dont even mention his giga obvious ortognathic bug

What

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66