Destroyed collagen and sagging in 20s

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
Im in my late 20s but people say I look old and tired. It’s really fucking over. If you plan on losing a lot of weight as a boneless subhuman, think again. Not only that, but my skin is decimated from sun damage in my adolescence despite the fact I haven’t hardly seen the sun since then. I need so much work done to restore volume in my face, repair skin, and tighten the skin, that it almost seems more worth it to an hero than to even try and fix this mess. What do you guys think aside from ending it? Im boneless, so some people think I’m an ugly baby-faced teen, but I’m so saggy and my skin is destroyed, so others think im late 30s/ early 40s. Im fucked.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ripikke, normie_joe and Krakowski
just spam ghk cu

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Attachments

• IMG_0053.mov
    8.6 MB
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek, CristianT, Deleted member 23391 and 2 others
yeah unfortunately u do look old, how old are you? im 29.

yeah unfortunately u do look old, how old are you? im 29.
Younger than you. Mind you, I was leaning downward, but still. Im pretty fucked brah. Not all of us can truly make it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and andy9432
Younger than you. Mind you, I was leaning downward, but still. Im pretty fucked brah. Not all of us can truly make it
Yeah. I was just looking at ur skin texture. Have u ever used sunscreen? Do u have a skincare routine? Do u use tretinoin?

Im in my late 20s but people say I look old and tired. It’s really fucking over. If you plan on losing a lot of weight as a boneless subhuman, think again. Not only that, but my skin is decimated from sun damage in my adolescence despite the fact I haven’t hardly seen the sun since then. I need so much work done to restore volume in my face, repair skin, and tighten the skin, that it almost seems more worth it to an hero than to even try and fix this mess. What do you guys think aside from ending it? Im boneless, so some people think I’m an ugly baby-faced teen, but I’m so saggy and my skin is destroyed, so others think im late 30s/ early 40s. Im fucked.
bro having low body fat makes your skin sag less,look at jared leto,your issues is clearly in your diet

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
bro having low body fat makes your skin sag less,look at jared leto,your issues is clearly in your diet
I am pretty sure his lack of bones is a bigger problem.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Allornothing and Deleted member 30679
is there actually a correlation between having good prominent bones and less skin sagging??

Yeah. I was just looking at ur skin texture. Have u ever used sunscreen? Do u have a skincare routine? Do u use tretinoin?
I've been using .1% tret for 8 months now, with no noticable results. If I did get results from it, I can't tell. I apply spf30 every morning now, but it's too little, too late.
agreed, but my fear is that leaning down further will make my saggy face even worse.
this is clearly a big part of the issue, if not the biggest, but i cant afford the surgeries needed to add volume and stretch the skin back out (facelift)

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
is there actually a correlation between having good prominent bones and less skin sagging??
Obviously! The more bones the more your skin is stretched

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I've been using .1% tret for 8 months now, with no noticable results. If I did get results from it, I can't tell. I apply spf30 every morning now, but it's too little, too late.

agreed, but my fear is that leaning down further will make my saggy face even worse.

this is clearly a big part of the issue, if not the biggest, but i cant afford the surgeries needed to add volume and stretch the skin back out (facelift)
whats your height and weight/body fat rn?

Obviously! The more bones the more your skin is stretched
and is the only way to really know if you have good bones is getting lean and having prominent bones? or can you feel for them even when like 20 percent body fat

pitt is more boneless than him and looked much younger than op at early 30s

the problem is not bones, it's the oldcel harmony op has. probably looked old already at 16

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 25059 and Krakowski
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, agoostis, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
Just eat more gelatin and eat 50g of glycine powder per day

whats your height and weight/body fat rn?
6'2 barefoot, probably 17-20% bf, if i had to guess.
pitt is more boneless than him and looked much younger than op at early 30s
View attachment 2483885

the problem is not bones, it's the oldcel harmony op has. probably looked old already at 16
pitt was never boneless... maybe his zygos at most. he has width and is way leaner + better collagen.
Just eat more gelatin and eat 50g of glycine powder per day
the fuck would that even do? sounds schizo

its a bone issue imo. that undereye line and this region where it seems like the skin is squinched together is characteristic of maxilla recession.
Untitled

post a side view of your face

@Grel Hellscream this guy is your age, brutal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623

Attachments

• IMG_9990.jpeg
    IMG_9990.jpeg
    671.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Father47 and Marsik
Brutal bonepill, whats your bf%? Or how fat are you

Probably a bimax candidate

6'2 barefoot, probably 17-20% bf, if i had to guess.

pitt was never boneless... maybe his zygos at most. he has width and is way leaner + better collagen.

yes you are 20 percent body fat,i can tell you for a fact your skin cant possibly get worse then it is,get to 12 percent body fat you have nothing to lose and i guarentee it will help,your naso folds look like they are caused by fat

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Im permajutting btw
your jaws seem to be slightly undersized in probably all 3 dimensions but not to the point that you'd look like a melting oldcel at not even 30 and your side view looks better than i was expecting. not sure what to say tbh.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Had probably somewhat similar look. Tret 0.5, vit c, hyaluronic acid + fasting whole day a week/ 3 days a month fixed almost everything. Feels like I got facelift. Getting told I look like I'm in my early 20s and I'm 30.
I attribute 50 even 60% of that to fasting. Google it- massive skin benefits especially for sagging.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and normie_joe
its a bone issue imo. that undereye line and this region where it seems like the skin is squinched together is characteristic of maxilla recession.
View attachment 2483898

post a side view of your face

Go to 6:15

It is a bone issue, or a middle bone prominence structural issue more specifically

Op needs to mew and stop snoring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Krakowski
Brutal bonepill, whats your bf%? Or how fat are you
17-20%?
Probably a bimax candidate
absolutely. cant wait til i can afford it!
yes you are 20 percent body fat,i can tell you for a fact your skin cant possibly get worse then it is,get to 12 percent body fat you have nothing to lose and i guarentee it will help,your naso folds look like they are caused by fat
im already scrawny as fuck and people call me skinny all the time, but i guess you're right, cant get much worse.
your jaws seem to be slightly undersized in probably all 3 dimensions but not to the point that you'd look like a melting oldcel at not even 30 and your side view looks better than i was expecting. not sure what to say tbh.
my jaws are recessed as fuck, so yes, i need bimax asap.
Had probably somewhat similar look. Tret 0.5, vit c, hyaluronic acid + fasting whole day a week/ 3 days a month fixed almost everything. Feels like I got facelift. Getting told I look like I'm in my early 20s and I'm 30.
I attribute 50 even 60% of that to fasting. Google it- massive skin benefits especially for sagging.
my skincare is pretty solid and I used to fast. I guess I'll get back into it.

Go to 6:15

It is a bone issue, or a middle bone prominence structural issue more specifically

Op needs to mew and stop snoring

mewing is ultracope

17-20%?

absolutely. cant wait til i can afford it!

im already scrawny as fuck and people call me skinny all the time, but i guess you're right, cant get much worse.

my jaws are recessed as fuck, so yes, i need bimax asap.

my skincare is pretty solid and I used to fast. I guess I'll get back into it.

mewing is ultracope
Mewing is cope if your face isn't deformed from breathing incorrectly your entire life.

Gelatin is collagen, also glycine makes up a big percentage of collagen, people normally eat 1-2 grams of glycine per day when they are supposed to consume 50+ grams

some well placed HA fillers in your undereye/cheekbone region could probably mask some of the sagging at least temporarily

• +1
i have the same or even slightly worse and i have barett tier forward growth and cavill tier wide jaw

it’s either we have our fat pad that melted and slided down the cheek or we have recessed midface caused by recessed malar

it’s just a theory btw i could be wrong

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, dakchuh and FacialStructure404
Yeah collagen is basically a band aid for shit bones. Once youth is gone it’s over for many guys.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, FacialStructure404 and normie_joe
Yeah collagen is basically a band aid for shit bones. Once youth is gone it’s over for many guys.

Women too.

5d6774c5722757813da684ce94b22d61d6 28 kim wexler 012xrsquarew570

50+ and still looks fine because of bones.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
bones bones bones bones bones bones bones bones bones bones bones BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES IS LOVE BONES IS LIFE WITHOUT BONES ONCE U ARE PAST A CERTAIN AGE ITS OVER IN FACT SCRATCH THAT IT NEVER BEGAN WITHOUT BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES BONES

Post a pic from further back? Everyone looks like shit holding a camera up to there face especially with the new iPhones

Need farther back pic maybe a mirror pic

looks dehydrated bro. buy hada labo gokujyun premium lotion hydraluic acid, ceramide moisturiser, sunscreen everyday, tretinoin 0.025% every night.

Get professional treatments done to tighten and minimise pores.

• +1
Hi, I am 29 and even young people say I look 23-25. (Gonna send you pics in DM, if you ask OP.)

I only started looksmaxxing consciously this year, but here are a few things I did in the last 5-10 years, that also helped, I believe, to keep my skin hydrated and good looking.
-I drink 4-5 liter of water per day (what matters is drink at least 1 liter/20 kg bodyweight, rounded up, not straight 5 liter)
-I used aloe vera gel moisturezer for almost a decade. Daily and a lot. It's cheap
-I didn't go out much to the sunlight
-Haven't drink alcohol for 5 years
-Never smoked, never did drugs
-I mostly cook my own food, mostly meat and vegetables, don't really consume processed food

What I learned on this forum and started using this year, to help me out more:
-tretinoin
-whole skincare routine, including cleanser, moisturizer, serums, sunscreen every day
-leanmaxxing, I went from 210 to 180 lbs (from 95-96 to 82-83 kg) during the summer and I want to lose some more weight too

I know these are all soft looksmaxx advices. There is a chance if you do all these and a few other advices given by other people these won't help. But I say you first try all of these for several months, before you start thinking about any surgery in the near future. Please do these lifestyle changes for a few months. I know it's hard if you already have different habbits, but just try these before any surgery. And if you do these for half a year, and didn't help, then you can still go for a surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Father47 and Deleted member 47332
Gelatin is collagen, also glycine makes up a big percentage of collagen, people normally eat 1-2 grams of glycine per day when they are supposed to consume 50+ grams

Seriously , that’s a lot of glycine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back