Destroyed collagen and sagging in 20s

Vit c, tretinoin, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide

• Woah
Reactions: nofap
Already do all of that for years consistently. None of that shit does anything

Im in my late 20s but people say I look old and tired. It’s really fucking over. If you plan on losing a lot of weight as a boneless subhuman, think again. Not only that, but my skin is decimated from sun damage in my adolescence despite the fact I haven’t hardly seen the sun since then. I need so much work done to restore volume in my face, repair skin, and tighten the skin, that it almost seems more worth it to an hero than to even try and fix this mess. What do you guys think aside from ending it? Im boneless, so some people think I’m an ugly baby-faced teen, but I’m so saggy and my skin is destroyed, so others think im late 30s/ early 40s. Im fucked.
what bf% are you? and what are you currently using to help mitigate the aging?

Have you always looked older than your age?
And did you always have dry skin?

It can’t be bones
My 28 year old cousin chain smokes a pack a day and his skin looks way younger than yours. He’s completely boneless

what bf% are you? and what are you currently using to help mitigate the aging?
IMG 1997
This + microneedling every month and a half w/ an automatic microneedling pen with disposable sterile needles.
Have you always looked older than your age?
And did you always have dry skin?
No, people still guess I’m younger than I am, but that’s because I have a boneless baby face, hella hair, and I talk and act like I’m young 💀
It can’t be bones
My 28 year old cousin chain smokes a pack a day and his skin looks way younger than yours. He’s completely boneless
Pretty sure my skin is destroyed from when my parents used to take us to the beach every weekend when we were kids + I smoked and drank in my teens and throughout my 20s on and off, but more importantly I was very overweight throughout my youth and did lots of cutting and bulking (crash dieting and dirty bulking), lots of loose skin

Bad genes + bad habits.

Sun exposure could be the biggest factor. I have been smoking for 7 years and my skin is still above average.

No need to beat yourself up about it, it's probably mostly unfortunate genes

• +1
Reactions: AySab and FacialStructure404
View attachment 2835558 This + microneedling every month and a half w/ an automatic microneedling pen with disposable sterile needles.

No, people still guess I’m younger than I am, but that’s because I have a boneless baby face, hella hair, and I talk and act like I’m young 💀

Pretty sure my skin is destroyed from when my parents used to take us to the beach every weekend when we were kids + I smoked and drank in my teens and throughout my 20s on and off, but more importantly I was very overweight throughout my youth and did lots of cutting and bulking (crash dieting and dirty bulking), lots of loose skin
what conjunction are you using with the microneedling session? and how deep? have you research about PN injections? Maybe try increasing bone mass and start doing cardio for GH stimulation or peptide injections.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Try IPL, mk677 for GH, red light therapy, fasting, having a light tan/ using melanotan to avoid UV damage will make your skin look younger too,

• +1
what conjunction are you using with the microneedling session? and how deep? have you research about PN injections? Maybe try increasing bone mass and start doing cardio for GH stimulation or peptide injections.
The depth of the needle I use depends on the area of my face, but it ranges from .5mm (under eyes) to 2mm (cheeks and forehead). PN? I’ve considered getting a centrifuge and drawing my own blood via IV to use my PRP during microneedling (vampire facial). I can’t increase bone mass, not realistically. Cardio isn’t gonna do shit. GH and peptides probably won’t make a noticeable difference , if they did there would be plenty of fool proof pictures evidence of people having noticeably better skin from using it, but I haven’t seen any tbh.
Try IPL, mk677 for GH, red light therapy, fasting, having a light tan/ using melanotan to avoid UV damage will make your skin look younger too,
I already use melanotan 2 and tan, I actually have a thread about my experience with it, including before and after pics.
If anything, the UV exposure I get while tanning is gonna further melt my skin, but w/e

The depth of the needle I use depends on the area of my face, but it ranges from .5mm (under eyes) to 2mm (cheeks and forehead). PN? I’ve considered getting a centrifuge and drawing my own blood via IV to use my PRP during microneedling (vampire facial). I can’t increase bone mass, not realistically. Cardio isn’t gonna do shit. GH and peptides probably won’t make a noticeable difference , if they did there would be plenty of fool proof pictures evidence of people having noticeably better skin from using it, but I haven’t seen any tbh.

I already use melanotan 2 and tan, I actually have a thread about my experience with it, including before and after pics.
If anything, the UV exposure I get while tanning is gonna further melt my skin, but w/e
Polynucleotides, ive made a thread on them but, I’m currently making a new one but in further detail and better format.

• +1
Polynucleotides, ive made a thread on them but, I’m currently making a new one but in further detail and better format.
Based. @ me when it’s up. I’ll do some research on it.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Hey @dancs, you might have made a thread oh how you reduced scleral show by bonesmashing, could you please provide me the link to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back