Destroyers of the Potential For Legacy

Good to hear you managed to get something out of my thread, that was the purpose. If as much as one single persons life was slightly relieved by it then I'm content.

I was greycel once and my competence did not exponentially grow with how many posts I racked up. Some of the most intelligent people on the forum are greycel or similar blue ranges.

Most on this forum are only obsessed with sex and slaying, very very few have an innate desire to achieve a legacy. So don't spend too much time on here unless you have your goals and plan set out for you because you may get a blurred vision on what you're doing. For me my desire for looks is only a means to an end within my plan.

for sure, its like a missing piece for me that will set me off, however i know there is "never a right time" and i should start now.

However having the confidence of not worrying about how i look or if my hair is messy, will save me so much time in the future and i wont be worrying about a girlfriend because ill know i can get one when i feel like it.

And dont worry, i understand that most of .org has been overrun by narc tiktok kids so i never take in anything i read, but what u wrote inspired me.

Have you ever thought of creating your own book? it seems like that would be something you could make some money from, i would pay to read what you just wrote

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
for sure, its like a missing piece for me that will set me off, however i know there is "never a right time" and i should start now.
Yes, dreamers often can get so stuck in the conceptual and trying to perfect the abstract before making the tiniest move that they refuse to act all together.
However having the confidence of not worrying about how i look or if my hair is messy, will save me so much time in the future and i wont be worrying about a girlfriend because ill know i can get one when i feel like it.
For me it's partly that, especially around women. But the industry I'm entering is very looks discriminatory and typecasting can be fatal. I aspire to become and actor and director, and you need good or at least characteristic looks to be taken seriously as such.
And dont worry, i understand that most of .org has been overrun by narc tiktok kids so i never take in anything i read, but what u wrote inspired me.
Most of the stuff said on here is a repitition of something previous. Few threads are new ideas about looks, lifestyle, moneymaking, philosophy etc. It's all just reiterations.
Have you ever thought of creating your own book? it seems like that would be something you could make some money from, i would pay to read what you just wrote
Wow it's very fascinating to hear you say this. I have slightly thought about writing one or multiple books. I'm interested in philosophy and have written some already although not nearly enough for a book. But my main idea is to implement my philosophy and insights into my movies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
Yes, dreamers often can get so stuck in the conceptual and trying to perfect the abstract before making the tiniest move that they refuse to act all together.

For me it's partly that, especially around women. But the industry I'm entering is very looks discriminatory and typecasting can be fatal. I aspire to become and actor and director, and you need good or at least characteristic looks to be taken seriously as such.

Most of the stuff said on here is a repitition of something previous. Few threads are new ideas about looks, lifestyle, moneymaking, philosophy etc. It's all just reiterations.

Wow it's very fascinating to hear you say this. I have slightly thought about writing one or multiple books. I'm interested in philosophy and have written some already although not nearly enough for a book. But my main idea is to implement my philosophy and insights into my movies.

Do you take acting classes? It seems like you are creative and have a lot of movie ideas if you also want to be a director.

My sisters friend went to the same acting class as bella ramsey

They follow each other on instagram and still catch up sometimes, however i dont really ask a lot about her.
Tom holland also got into a pretty big movie despite not really taking acting classes.

If bella ramsey can be an actor then i think you can too, she is one of the biggest sub humans ive seen, i seriously do believe in you, acting is just taking up any role you get until you get lucky with someone scouting you. Not so much to do with your face 💗☺️

• +1
Do you take acting classes? It seems like you are creative and have a lot of movie ideas if you also want to be a director.

My sisters friend went to the same acting class as bella ramsey
View attachment 2815402
They follow each other on instagram and still catch up sometimes, however i dont really ask a lot about her.
Tom holland also got into a pretty big movie despite not really taking acting classes.

If bella ramsey can be an actor then i think you can too, she is one of the biggest sub humans ive seen, i seriously do believe in you, acting is just taking up any role you get until you get lucky with someone scouting you.
I did take acting classes but realized my face is not fit for movies just yet. I am so close yet so far from getting to where I need to be. I do nothing with my life but wageslave to afford the surgeries I need before I can start my journey. Also this anecdote regarding Ramsey was very interesting.

• +1
I did take acting classes but realized my face is not fit for movies just yet. I am so close yet so far from getting to where I need to be. I do nothing with my life but wageslave to afford the surgeries I need before I can start my journey. Also this anecdote regarding Ramsey was very interesting.

Its interesting that i have the same idea as you.
I isolate myself inside my room and rot until i have money to fix my lower third of my face because i feel as though im not at my "peak" yet, and i will only show people myself when ive become my best self, like i never take group pictures or anything and when i go outside i always have sweaty hands and feel super uncomfortable/anxious.

however i want to let myself go crazy because then i can become more unique/ a character people would like to see. like kanye, i think he had an episode and then just went along with the "crazy" part because it gave him a "character" he could play. So whilst you are waiting on money for surgery what will you do to aid you for the future in your acting career?

are you are studying movies and researching Btech Media Courses, etc?

• +1
Its interesting that i have the same idea as you.
I isolate myself inside my room and rot until i have money to fix my lower third of my face because i feel as though im not at my "peak" yet, and i will only show people myself when ive become my best self, like i never take group pictures or anything and when i go outside i always have sweaty hands and feel super uncomfortable/anxious.
Same, I try to exit every single social interaction as quickly as possible so they can't see my flaws. I put all my focus on trimax.
however i want to let myself go crazy because then i can become more unique/ a character people would like to see. like kanye, i think he had an episode and then just went along with the "crazy" part because it gave him a "character" he could play. So whilst you are waiting on money for surgery what will you do to aid you for the future in your acting career?
Reading and writing a lot. I philosophize constantly and can already create movies and ideas that will help me when I start directing and acting.
are you are studying movies and researching Btech Media Courses, etc?
At the moment I do nothing but wageslave for surgeries.

• Woah
Same, I try to exit every single social interaction as quickly as possible so they can't see my flaws. I put all my focus on trimax.

This hit me hard hahaha, i always avoid eye contact and hate small talk, when people get touchy with me i get super uncomfortable and i dont know how to express myself with emotions in public because i think ill just look ugly and cringe LMAO i need to meet u bro we need to get high with each other.

• +1
Also @
Dr. Mog
@Dr. Mog I think you will like it.
I loved it!

Fitting in means to chop off the pieces of your silhouette that are not shaped as the mold is, but those pieces may be made out of gold.
Relatable line which slaps so hard. Be different (in a good way). Don’t fit in.

Women are incredibly dangerous. The amount of men my age who got a woman in their lives and lost all aspiration, along with their looks, just a few years afterwards made me very cautious of women. I now reject all female attention given me, I have rejected multiple relationships from taking a bite into my dream.
Mirin the balls required to post this on an autistic blackpiller forum. 99% of the women are useless and a demotivating factor.

Women aren’t everything. The sooner you realise it the sooner you are gonna achieve legacy.

But .org Dalits have told me it’s cope if you become a dedicated (please excuse the cringe redpill vocabulary I am about to use next) sigma male with monk mode mentality volcel and not slay women.

• Love it
I loved it!
Love to hear it.
Relatable line which slaps so hard. Be different (in a good way). Don’t fit in.
Yes, fitting in just means you don't stand out. It's counterintuitive to aspire to become great and then also doing all you can to melt into the crowd. Eccentricity is a prerequisite to some degree.
Mirin the balls required to post this on an autistic blackpiller forum. 99% of the women are useless and a demotivating factor.

Women aren’t everything. The sooner you realise it the sooner you are gonna achieve legacy.

But .org Dalits have told me it’s cope if you become a dedicated (please excuse the cringe redpill vocabulary I am about to use next) sigma male with monk mode mentality volcel and not slay women.
Yes well this forum is extremely hedonistic only focusing on pleasure and dreams of HQNP gf. Most can't and won't try to do something for themselves but instead it's all for girls. It is the highest existance which they can conceptualize; HQNP gf then die with nothing but a few kids. The average normie is incapable of achieving something for himself so all he does is crab bucket people with actual potential. Normies are the biggest crab buckets ever. Hence, understand that you are different.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Having a loving and successful family is the legacy I dream for

• +1
Having a loving and successful family is the legacy I dream for
That is the dream of most, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Wish you the best.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
dnrd

• Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Magnum Opus