DESTROYING Racepill in 2023

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
If you're a non-black ethnic (gook, nafri, arab, abo, dravidian or med) on this forum you are probably regularly exposed to racepill copes by resident self-hating deathniks and subhuman cumskins.

They are especially agitated when they discover you're curry who doesn't intend on bleaching his skin :

Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 73923 PM

Out of compassion for more susceptible ethnics, I am posting the following evidence which will annihilate "racepill" once and for all as severe cope.

This is our protagonist:

Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 74349 PM
An MTN curry (Gracile Indid phenotype) with the characteristic curry orbitals. Basically your average guy in New Delhi.

He is features in a grooming/fashion video on a western youtube channel.
And here are the comments JFL

Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 75045 PM

Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 75030 PM Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 74947 PM Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 74954 PM Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 75000 PM Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 75007 PM

Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 75018 PM

"God bless India" JFL

I was actually shocked at this - he would get nowhere close to this much attention even in India.

Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 74925 PM

I guess the westerns really have no idea what an average Indian looks like and think this is some rare gigachad JFL at this coping cumskin
Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 74934 PM

My bhais in the replies were equally shocked.

TL;DR: Racepill is COPE. Fix your face and you will slay regardless of your race.

@BongMog @Sub0 @forevermirin @colesp @sub5inchcel @TRUE_CEL @Hoso @pneumocystosis @EasyMan875 @julianchicago @5.5psl @Xangsane @HimmyButler @Vain786 @tombradylover @bignose9729 @soldier_puzzle662 @Bushman @PerseusMandate @PointOfNoReturn @poopoohead @positivecoper @rand anon @ascension @Gioscottii @Kebab Master @prettyboyy @Ellipsis @sibience @FailedNormieManlet @makeme183 @Overjfl @It'snotover @Maesthetics=King @Guerrilla @Preston @Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @flippasav @khvirgin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 1uft, Respalier, sibience and 39 others
Well duh,

That's what happens when you show Aziz ansari and Mindy Kaling as the face of South Asians for decades

2 giga uglies so they'll think everyone else is ugly

Anyways , whatever this autistic forum say doesn't matter irl, my curry friend in u-waterloo has a morrocan MTB thicc asl gf and a manlet curry ik in Australia is in ltr with an azn girl so yeh make of that what you will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, ascension, Deleted member 25190 and 15 others
notice how not a single one of these foids has themselves as their pfp.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, zura, ChileanMaxxer and 21 others
Average Indian hater:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 8771, diabolusx666 and 22 others
he loks liek fawad khan tbf? idk maybe im coping?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I think to be fair, that guy is LTN HOWEVER, there is a fine line between oofy doofy slaying and curries. I have seen hot girls flash for trash looking indian men on omegle. Once again blackpill debunked

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 23218, forevermirin and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Respalier, ChileanMaxxer and 9 others
I think to be fair, that guy is LTN HOWEVER, there is a fine line between oofy doofy slaying and curries. I have seen hot girls flash for trash looking indian men on omegle. Once again blackpill debunked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Fiqh, ChileanMaxxer and 21 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, looksseg, Deleted member 24586 and 2 others
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog and forevermirin
@5.5psl inb4 the bantu retard comes hauling his ass in

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24427
racepill is cope, stereotypes matter a lot tho, ugly people suffer from the stereotypes more while good looking people wont be affected

• +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀
wow some random autists and grannies on youtube said something. Insane!

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, copefuel, zharupodrugu and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Moggedbyevery1, AspiringMogger and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 29078
wow some random autists and grannies on youtube said something. Insane!
yeah it sucks the 8 year olds on tiktok didn't get to have their say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, Deleted member 24586, Soumyadip and 3 others
JFL if you think the guy in the YouTube video is LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 25190, agoostis and 3 others
notice how not a single one of these foids has themselves as their pfp.
OP thinks comments on a libtard youtube video disproves race pill
They could've put the most subhuman freak and comments would still be showing love on cut
OVER for the current state of .org iq

• +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, Deleted member 28541, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 5 others
Another day, another racebait repfarming thread on Mogadishu.org @TRUE_CEL
Skiz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xerryx, AspiringMogger, metalmogger12 and 7 others
Racepill is one of the few LEGIT hardcore theories on this website. And it's not only about women, it's about the daily life.

Do you really think that a 6 "PSL" Wasp Chad will have the same life as a 6 "PSL" Dalit Indian?
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, AspiringMogger, jflsnowdzz and 10 others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Gaia262, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 2 others
If you're a non-black ethnic (gook, nafri, arab, abo, dravidian or med) on this forum you are probably regularly exposed to racepill copes by resident self-hating deathniks and subhuman cumskins.

They are especially agitated when they discover you're curry who doesn't intend on bleaching his skin :

View attachment 2179940

Out of compassion for more susceptible ethnics, I am posting the following evidence which will annihilate "racepill" once and for all as severe cope.

This is our protagonist:

View attachment 2179948
An MTN curry (Gracile Indid phenotype) with the characteristic curry orbitals. Basically your average guy in New Delhi.

View attachment 2179953

View attachment 2179954View attachment 2179955View attachment 2179956View attachment 2179957View attachment 2179958

View attachment 2179959

"God bless India" JFL

I was actually shocked at this - he would get nowhere close to this much attention even in India.

View attachment 2180304

I guess the westerns really have no idea what an average Indian looks like and think this is some rare gigachad JFL at this coping cumskin
View attachment 2180305

TL;DR: Racepill is COPE. Fix your face and you will slay regardless of your race.

@BongMog @Sub0 @forevermirin @colesp @sub5inchcel @TRUE_CEL @Hoso @pneumocystosis @EasyMan875 @julianchicago @5.5psl @Xangsane @HimmyButler @Vain786 @tombradylover @bignose9729 @soldier_puzzle662 @Bushman @PerseusMandate @PointOfNoReturn @poopoohead @positivecoper @rand anon @ascension @Gioscottii @Kebab Master @prettyboyy @Ellipsis @sibience @FailedNormieManlet @makeme183 @Overjfl @It'snotover @Maesthetics=King @Guerrilla @Preston @Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @flippasav @khvirgin

Dnrd but he is not mtn he is ltn snd you live in India so you don’t see jbw work. It’s not over for gl ethnics but easier for whites and lower psl ones

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin

@forevermirin

my favorite comment (i only translated a couple):
"Un indien qui plait est avant tout un indien qui ne ressemble pas à un indien ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
or "An Indian who pleases is above all an Indian who does not look like an Indian ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

i love this because it will likely be agreed upon by both the hardcore racepillers on here, and by me thinking logically. the problem is that what most people "think" an indian looks like on average in a western country is completely determined by what the media shows them and the specific types of immigrants they see. this is why in the us people will think indians are a lot more darkskin than in the uk - since us gets south indian immigrants while uk gets north indian immigrants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, Deleted member 28541, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 3 others

View attachment 2179940

This is our protagonist:

View attachment 2179948

View attachment 2179953

View attachment 2179954View attachment 2179955View attachment 2179956View attachment 2179957View attachment 2179958

View attachment 2179959

"God bless India" JFL

View attachment 2180304

View attachment 2180305

Those are ethnic women simping.

idk why you tagged me as an ethnic. i am aryan tbh.

You’re retard if you think he’s LTN. HTN minimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, ⠀ℒ⠀, Deleted member 24347 and 1 other person

View attachment 2179940

This is our protagonist:

View attachment 2179948

View attachment 2179953

View attachment 2179959

"God bless India" JFL

View attachment 2180304

View attachment 2180305

I’m not ethnic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and forevermirin
my favorite comment (i only translated a couple):
"Un indien qui plait est avant tout un indien qui ne ressemble pas à un indien ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
or "An Indian who pleases is above all an Indian who does not look like an Indian ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

i love this because it will likely be agreed upon by both the hardcore racepillers on here, and by me thinking logically. the problem is that what most people "think" an indian looks like on average in a western country is completely determined by what the media shows them and the specific types of immigrants they see. this is why in the us people will think indians are a lot more darkskin than in the uk - since us gets south indian immigrants while uk gets north indian immigrants.
Exactly , just be gl bro, you'll get whore from all corners. That's what blackpill is all about, being the best you can be and not having any visible failures (recessed face, shitty body etc)

tell you that the french whore are extremely selective in addition jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, ⠀ℒ⠀ and forevermirin
  • JFL
Racepill is one of the few LEGIT hardcore theories on this website. And it's not only about women, it's about the daily life.

Do you really think that a 6 "PSL" Wasp Chad will have the same life as a 6 "PSL" Dalit Indian?
Funny GIF
no they'll have different lives no shit culture and many other things factor into that.

but if the 6psl indian and 6psl wasp were raised in the same household (somehow idk) i don't think there would be much difference in their dating success.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 24940, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 2 others
but if the 6psl indian and 6psl wasp were raised in the same household (somehow idk) i don't think there would be much difference in their dating success.
@Blackgymmax

JFL4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, jflsnowdzz, twilight and 6 others
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metalmogger12, Deleted member 25190, twilight and 8 others
Most retarded thread i've seen in a while it's Pheno > Sex Appeal > Bones.

Lock the thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 28541, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 6 others
Racepill applies for Dravidians, not all of us can be gracile indid bvlls :feelspepo: :feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Its a severe cope since humans are humans even if they evolved differently. You can still look good for your race as an ethnic, however your PSL is dependent on which society you coincide in. If you're in gayjewmeriKKKa you, among other things, might be in a disadvantage. Or you would more likely racemix and make a mutt ugly child. However if you are an African in africa in a developed part, you will not only live with normal and kind people (kinder than any american city people) and also will slay and have a normal beautiful family. It's all about eugenics.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
congrats you're joining your subhuman brother @St.TikTokcel in my ignore list for your inability to use your brain

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Most retarded thread i've seen in a while it's Pheno > Sex Appeal > Bones.

Lock the thread
Just range-ban the entire sub-continent of South Asia. 2023 currycels are something else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Funny GIF
dalits arent the only indians tho, lighter skiined indians exist, such as jatts, pashtuns (regionally they are indian but not ethnolinguistically), some brahmins and khatris (hrithik roshan for example)
yeah me too bro

• +1
I am living proof racepill is cope JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Respalier, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
Americas or any other mutt multicultural spiritually ill and mentally deranged city of Europe is degenerate and will result in your utmost failure living there and establishing a family as an ethnic. I do not want to live here myself.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 24347, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and BongMog
Well duh,

That's what happens when you show Aziz ansari and Mindy Kaling as the face of South Asians for decades

2 giga uglies so they'll think everyone else is ugly

Anyways , whatever this autistic forum say doesn't matter irl, my curry friend in u-waterloo has a morrocan MTB thicc asl gf and a manlet curry ik in Australia is in ltr with an azn girl so yeh make of that what you will
Mediapill is brutal tbh, joo brainwashing @rand anon

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and rand anon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back