DESTROYING Racepill in 2023

im ethnic anglo-saxon
the word ethnic is throw around here in such a retarded way. Im slavic, if thats ethnic alright. I have bright blue eyes and white skin. Who cars

26k posts in 36 months is less than how much you post dumbass

Half of my posts are while I’m “working” anyways

Even at work people make fun of you curries
thats how i know how non-nt u are. these 4 months have destroyed me socially.

also every mtn+ indian ik in canada (and i know MANY) either has a gf or slaycount mogs me. even the recessed hyena @drose420 (ltn in new delhi) left this forum because he found a femcel landwhale.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister and sub5inchcel
joins ford mustang GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀, 5.5psl, BongMog and 2 others
the word ethnic is throw around here in such a retarded way. Im slavic, if thats ethnic alright. I have bright blue eyes and white skin. Who cars

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User49, BongMog, Sub0 and 2 others
.org, the only place on the web where the most racist user is a darkskin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, twilight, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Looks234 and Blackgymmax
Girls off all races love masc brown bvlls

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali
obviously the basement dweller replies like this, go cry about height averages you illiterate ape
This is how westoids think about slavshits. Sorry, bozo, but history is history.
Der_Untermensch.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
This is how westoids think about slavshits. Sorry, bozo, but history is history.
Der_Untermensch.jpg
Westoids = germany. Why would i give a shit we are talking about dating, and i pass as white buddy

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel, St.TikTokcel, BongMog and 1 other person
You take what you can get, brown.

You keep ragging on users bc of their skin color and race. It’s not even funny. The “uncle ruckus” bit was already done to death in the Chappelle Show and Boondocks.

It’s fucking pathetic. It actually angers me more than the racial jokes made by forum sfcels. At least they are actually clever with their remarks like @Biggdink . You just repeat yourself like an autistic Preschooler.
Your Verbal IQ is lower than Koko the Gorilla

You forget what you were, and still are under all those procedures and filler
A nappy headed, browridgeless, bootlipped Australopithecus.
It’s plastered all over the internet via those retarded incel videos you used to make.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 24940
Well duh,

That's what happens when you show Aziz ansari and Mindy Kaling as the face of South Asians for decades

2 giga uglies so they'll think everyone else is ugly

Anyways , whatever this autistic forum say doesn't matter irl, my curry friend in u-waterloo has a morrocan MTB thicc asl gf and a manlet curry ik in Australia is in ltr with an azn girl so yeh make of that what you will
lmao you know people at university of waterloo small world jfl

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
You keep ragging on users bc of their skin color and race. It’s not even funny. The “uncle ruckus” bit was already done to death in the Chappelle Show and Boondocks.

It’s fucking pathetic. It actually angers me more than the racial jokes made by forum sfcels. At least they are actually clever with their remarks like @Biggdink . You just repeat yourself like an autistic Preschooler.
Your Verbal IQ is lower than Koko the Gorilla

You forget what you were, and still are under all those procedures and filler
A nappy headed, browridgeless, bootlipped Australopithecus.
It’s plastered all over the internet via those retarded incel videos you used to make.
Brown.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
  • Hmm...
Yea he studied at my school , went there for uni

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Oh yeah curry has a fat ethnic gf and thinks currys dont have race tax. The whole "this guy has a gf" line shows how low value the man is. Having a gf doesnt mean you have high smv. One of my co workers is seen as a 0/10 to basically all women except his gf but he still has 0 smv lmao. 1 girl means nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, twilight and fogdart
Oh yeah curry has a fat ethnic gf and thinks currys dont have race tax. The whole "this guy has a gf" line shows how low value the man is. Having a gf doesnt mean you have high smv. One of my co workers is seen as a 0/10 to basically all women except his gf but he still has 0 smv lmao. 1 girl means nothing
?? race tax does exist ofc (some ppl like urself overplay it tho). What does that have to do with my comment tho:lul:

Cope , you literally matches with them
@Razeb has seen many of my matches

Most are Latina, white and black jfl. I never match with south or North Indian curries or noodle holes jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Razeb
?? race tax does exist ofc (some ppl like urself overplay it tho). What does that have to do with my comment tho:lul:
Oh, wasnt replying to your comment. Over

Cope , you literally match with them ,went on a date, non ntness fucked it up
I can confirm Rand's comment on this. Latinas love him the most and then it's the emo/alt white bitches. he matches with very few poopjeetas tbh

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and rand anon
She isn't fat tho, she's one of those light Arabs, and the curry is 6'0" mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog and Razeb
I can confirm Rand on this. Latinas love him the most and then it's the emo/alt white bitches. he matches with very few poopjeetas tbh
JBC confirmed. @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, User49, sub5inchcel and 2 others
:lul: Keep coping
With what? We're friends on discord and stuff, I've seen his matches on the dating apps and even Muzzmatch. Indians/Pakis/Banglas don't like him that much. He even has gotten more interest from Arabics(Palestinieans/Yemenis etc) over poopjeetas. wtf are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, rand anon and BongMog
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, rand anon and BongMog
Azns don't count , LTRs don't count
works on other ethnics. White mtn acg height has more smv than above average height ethnic htn

He does do pretty good for his height and where he lives
Ik, I just don’t believe white emo girls like him more than curry girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Curry like all ethnic girls are height fetishists, and he's very short so yea i believe him tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Looks234
tbf I'm not hating on my broski @rand anon its all love but the white emo girls that match with him look really fucked up mentally if that means anything

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, BongMog and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 17595, Razeb and 1 other person
tbf I'm not hating on my broski @rand anon its all love but the white emo girls that match with him look really fucked up mentally if that means anything
Yea we'll that's their aesthetic

Curry like all ethnic girls are height fetishists, and he's very short so yea i believe him tbh
height is cope i rarely see curries taller than mer and im incel

Oh yeah def lmao, remember that jb from day before yesterday that messaged me :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb
Nah i go outside nigga
JBW has to be the biggest shitskin cope invented. Nobody cares about some yt dysgenic mutt and his pan-faced gook greencard maxxer walking outside.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, User49, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
JBW has to be the biggest shitskin cope invented. Nobody cares about some yt dysgenic mutt and his pan-faced gook greencard maxxer walking outside.
If ur subhuman it doesent apply but it works if ur at least mtn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back