DESTROYING Racepill in 2023

You are just cherrypicking, you can find people who looks curry but they are not the average. Otherwise italy would be easy mod. Inb4 now you'll post some pics of ethnic looking football players
Find a nordic that looks like a curry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
If you're a non-black ethnic (gook, nafri, arab, abo, dravidian or med) on this forum you are probably regularly exposed to racepill copes by resident self-hating deathniks and subhuman cumskins.

They are especially agitated when they discover you're curry who doesn't intend on bleaching his skin :

View attachment 2179940

Out of compassion for more susceptible ethnics, I am posting the following evidence which will annihilate "racepill" once and for all as severe cope.

This is our protagonist:

View attachment 2179948
An MTN curry (Gracile Indid phenotype) with the characteristic curry orbitals. Basically your average guy in New Delhi.

He is features in a grooming/fashion video on a western youtube channel.
And here are the comments JFL

View attachment 2179953

View attachment 2179954View attachment 2179955View attachment 2179956View attachment 2179957View attachment 2179958

View attachment 2179959

"God bless India" JFL

I was actually shocked at this - he would get nowhere close to this much attention even in India.

View attachment 2180304

I guess the westerns really have no idea what an average Indian looks like and think this is some rare gigachad JFL at this coping cumskin
View attachment 2180305

My bhais in the replies were equally shocked.

TL;DR: Racepill is COPE. Fix your face and you will slay regardless of your race.

@BongMog @Sub0 @forevermirin @colesp @sub5inchcel @TRUE_CEL @Hoso @pneumocystosis @EasyMan875 @julianchicago @5.5psl @Xangsane @HimmyButler @Vain786 @tombradylover @bignose9729 @soldier_puzzle662 @Bushman @PerseusMandate @PointOfNoReturn @poopoohead @positivecoper @rand anon @ascension @Gioscottii @Kebab Master @prettyboyy @Ellipsis @sibience @FailedNormieManlet @makeme183 @Overjfl @It'snotover @Maesthetics=King @Guerrilla @Preston @Beastimmung @SecularIslamist @flippasav @khvirgin

ofc a racebait thread fills up a whole page in a half hour

• JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀, 5.5psl, ascension and 3 others
His pheno is nothing special too, people in US live in their own world

• +1
Reactions: unlucko and forevermirin
Ur brown lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: metalmogger12, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 28541 and 13 others
ofc a racebait thread fills up a whole page in a half hour
this is the racebait thread to end all racebaits bro men shouldn't be discussing race in 2023 leave that to the foids who change their preferred pheno based on whats trending on netflix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, It'snotover and Sub0
this is the racebait thread to end all racebaits bro men shouldn't be discussing race in 2023 leave that to the foids who change their preferred pheno based on whats trending on netflix
mm true this forum is so obsessed with race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, ⠀ℒ⠀, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
Anyways comments on yt tiktok mean nothing. They virtue signal. Instead of showing tinder experiments and actual statistic evidence you post youtube comments lmao.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, twilight, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
His pheno is nothing special too, people in US live in their own world
yes bro i wasn't lying when i said the simping surprised me. typical UP pheno

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Anyways comments on yt tiktok mean nothing. They virtue signal. Instead of showing tinder experiments and actual statistic evidence you post youtube comments lmao.
OP is a jawless currycel with NCT. Go figure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, jflsnowdzz, twilight and 5 others
Ur brown lol
learn from a brotha he probably mogs u too
Screenshot 2023 05 02 at 74806 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 24586, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 1 other person
youtube comments are practically anonymous and theres nothing like karma either. what is their motivation to virtue signal here? also just reading thru the comments from the way they're typed and stuff its obvious they're genuine

Balkans etc are white
You are just showing a pic from southern italy where everyone is an immigrant lmao
They all look like arab ogres.
bG9jYWw6Ly8vcHVibGlzaGVycy8xODYxOTAvMjAyMjA3MDQxNDU0LW1haW4uY3JvcHBlZF8xNjU2OTIxMjc2LmpwZw.jpg

youtube comments are practically anonymous and theres nothing like karma either. what is their motivation to virtue signal here? also just reading thru the comments from the way they're typed and stuff its obvious they're genuine
Youtube comments have no validity you fucking moron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, ⠀ℒ⠀, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Tbh balkans has a lot of diversity

i thought they did ngl but ive changed my mind seeing you repeat the same fucking thing again

Racepill= you just want white girls

Anyone can get their own pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, ⠀ℒ⠀, Anchor_Ship and 9 others
Pajeet copes are something else
Even normies irl make fun of Indians and you know most Indians in Canada are Sikh, not Dravidians

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Anchor_Ship, fogdart and 2 others
here's something that might be more comprehensible to your african brain @Blackgymmax
Tbh I like @Blackgymmax's strategy, making ethnics and normies rope with his ratings and giving bad advice to Greycels will keep this forum clean and reduce the competition

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
“tagging ethnics” why the fuck did u tag me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, ⠀ℒ⠀, 5.5psl and 5 others
Another day, another bluepill thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, Deleted member 28541, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 3 others
There's a difference with slavs and actual balkan people
Slavs got raped on their way to the balkans
Balkans are inhabited by southern slavs you demented ape. They speak slavic languages. Holy fucking shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Even normies irl
jfl at you trying to pretend u know anything about normies irl like u ventured outside your mothers house since 2020
Screenshot 2023 05 03 at 20738 AM

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
Even normies irl make fun of Indians and you know most Indians in Canada are Sikh, not Dravidians
are they chamars and dalits? have you asked the thier caste/tribe before?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 7580
jfl at you trying to pretend u know anything about normies irl like u ventured outside your mothers house since 2020
View attachment 2180464
26k posts in 36 months is less than how much you post dumbass

Half of my posts are while I’m “working” anyways

Even at work people make fun of you curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 28541, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 2 others
Sikhs with Turbans look like terrorists so it's quite obvious, average Gracile indid and Indi Brachid Indian with good eye area looks high trust af!

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
  • Woah
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀ and forevermirin
You are showing slavs lmao
Not balkan people

18197202-0-image-a-1_1567885022504.jpg
Well, according to him 80% of this world is ethnic besides Scandinavia. Pretty based, no?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Well duh,

That's what happens when you show Aziz ansari and Mindy Kaling as the face of South Asians for decades

2 giga uglies so they'll think everyone else is ugly

Anyways , whatever this autistic forum say doesn't matter irl, my curry friend in u-waterloo has a morrocan MTB thicc asl gf

i will take his life from him.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and forevermirin
Well, according to him 80% of this world is ethnic besides Scandinavia. Pretty based, no?
White was a term invented in the US back in 1900s to refer to people that have anglo-saxon, nordic, germanic ancestry (majority of the US inhabitants at the time).They had to unite them under one term since they came from different backgrounds. There's a reason why terms like "wop" exist.

Yeah I should rope because I'm a white ethnic with green eyes
Even though I live in sweden and some get surprised I'm Albanian

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and BongMog
Ye he's fucking a stacylite while we rot her brootal but that's just statuspill
set up a meeting or give me his adress i cant wait to axe kick him

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back