@detona

Cope. Its makeup fraud + you have homosexual tendencies.

Disgusting mealy mouthed bullshit. In just about every dimension, be it crime, income, life expectancy, educational attainment etc, the different races can be ranked in a hierarchy, and about 90% of yhe time it looks like this:

1. Asians
2. Whites
3. Blacks

You're kidding if you think looks would be any different. The bottom line is that there are racial differences in attraction and they are gendered.
My bisexual tendencies are irrelevant because I'm gynephilic retard AKA only attracted to femininity

Didn't read the rest bc topic doesn't interest me. I fuck all women bc they're all hot, you're a shitskin that's coping with sour grapes bc he wasn't desired by westernized white women and has to immigrate to SEA to get any pussy

Kill yourself homo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Here are multiple studies indicating the low desirability of Asian males (bred by Asian female genes):

Says nothing about desirability of Hapa males or Asian females.

Now show stuff about the desirability of black women (least inbred, most genetically diverse women on the planet).

Firstly, @DwayneWhite55's ex weighs much more than 171 pounds in that picture.

And? 171 pounds is still obese.

Secondly, the technicality of Asian women having denser fat distributions isn't particularly important in the context of you arguing in support of that study. The average white woman in the West has excessive neck and facial fat and a flabby body, whereas the average Asian woman does not have nearly as much aesthetically detrimental fat. They will obvious win in terms of facial attractiveness under those conditions.

Massive cope. I showed you numerous studies that said they did. Asian women have higher truncal fat and upper body fat than white women. It is over for you, my son.

My bisexual tendencies are irrelevant because I'm gynephilic retard AKA only attracted to femininity

Didn't read the rest bc topic doesn't interest me. I fuck all women bc they're all hot, you're a shitskin that's coping with sour grapes bc he wasn't desired by westernized white women and has to immigrate to SEA to get any pussy

Kill yourself homo

You don't have a clue what you're attracted to + nobody desires Western women (most despised creatures on the planet right now).

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Western women leading the charge in to the sex recession in their own countries:

w30yn96uzvv01.png

You don't have a clue what you're attracted to + nobody desires Western women (most despised creatures on the planet right now).
What I like can be found in most ethnicities, small nose, big eyes, thick lips, wide hips, big ass and tits

Thanks for admitting youre a sour grapes shitskin incel who could only lose his virginity at 32 after migrating and starting his entire life over in a foreign country. I bet you enjoyed learning Thai 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
What I like can be found in most ethnicities, small nose, big eyes, thick lips, wide hips, big ass and tits

Be more vague for me why don't you.

99% sure a visual example would reveal homo tendencies.

Thanks for admitting youre a sour grapes shitskin incel who could only lose his virginity at 32 after migrating and starting his entire life over in a foreign country. I bet you enjoyed learning Thai 🤣

w30yn96uzvv01.png

@GypsyEyes

Daily reminder than men who are partnered with western women still prefer Asian women.

Swedish women say their husbands prefer Asian women. :feelskek:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

Be more vague for me why don't you.

99% sure a visual example would reveal homo tendencies.

w30yn96uzvv01.png
As expected couldn't address anything + resorts to ad hominem

Am i pinching a nerve? Did I get too close to the truth Pajeet? Rejected by Emily were we? 🥺🥺🥺

As expected couldn't address anything + resorts to ad hominem

Am i pinching a nerve? Did I get too close to the truth Pajeet? Rejected by Emily were we? 🥺🥺🥺

:feelskek:

Most pajeets prefer Asian women. Like normal men.

Swedish women say their husbands prefer Asian women:

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

@GypsyEyes

Daily reminder than men who are partnered with western women still prefer Asian women.

Swedish women say their husbands prefer Asian women. :feelskek:
Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.
Actually, it doesn't say their husbands preferred Asian women over Swedish. It says that Swedish men found Asian women attractive. That's not the same as choosing them over Swedish women.

This also shows the gendered attractiveness of Asians. Asian women are desirable, Asian men not so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Most pajeets prefer Asian women. Like normal men.

Swedish women say their husbands prefer Asian women:

Download 2

Actually, it doesn't say their husbands preferred Asian women over Swedish. It says that Swedish men found Asian women attractive. That's not the same as choosing them over Swedish women.

Oh yeah Swedish women feeling desexualized and less feminine totally doesn't say that.

This also shows the gendered attractiveness of Asians. Asian women are desirable, Asian men not so much.

And? When did I say anything about Asian men? Holy hell the level of cope you poor Emilies will resort to is just heartbreaking.

Oh yeah Swedish women feeling desexualized and less feminine totally doesn't say that.
Swedish women weren't interested in Asian men, which isn't a huge surprise. Swedish men found Asian women attractive, so Asian women were a possible rival to Swedish women. This doesn't mean that those Swedish husbands chose Asian women over their Swedish wives.

Let's take a look at those charts again...

fMfgys5.png

3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

fMfgys5.png

Every objective measure shows Asian women are the most attractive and desired women. Let these incels cope with their tranny white women obsession.

• +1
Reactions: Detona
the asian woman looks northeast siberian
subhuman giga narrow epicanthic fold, non existent eyebrows, more masc jaw than the white women, ugly nose
white woman fogs and would fog even without makeup
although she is very feminine for a white woman, and the asian woman has a shit pheno

Swedish women weren't interested in Asian men, which isn't a huge surprise.

That has nothing to do with Swedish women feeling desexualized.

Swedish men found Asian women attractive, so Asian women were a possible rival to Swedish women. This doesn't mean that those Swedish husbands chose Asian women over their Swedish wives.

:feelskek: The cognitive dissonance here is insane. The Swedish men preferred Asian women to the point that Swedish women felt dessexualized and less feminine.

the asian woman looks northeast siberian
subhuman giga narrow epicanthic fold, non existent eyebrows, more masc jaw than the white women, ugly nose
white woman fogs and would fog even without makeup
although she is very feminine for a white woman, and the asian woman has a shit pheno

Cope, asian womans jaw is more feminine as is her nose, eye area, midface, etc.

White foids eyebrows are dyed and drawn on at the outer rims.

The cognitive dissonance here is insane. The Swedish men preferred Asian women to the point that Swedish women felt dessexualized and less feminine.
Nope, it doesn't say that. It says that Swedish men found Asian women attractive. It doesn't say that Swedish men preferred Asian women over Swedish women. These are two different things.

Swedish women not being interested in Asian men in a country where the majority of the population is Asian has a lot to do with feeling desexualized.

Nope, it doesn't say that. It says that Swedish men found Asian women attractive. It doesn't say that Swedish men preferred Asian women over Swedish women. These are two different things.

:lul:

Let me quote it again for you, Emily.

Swedish women not being interested in Asian men in a country where the majority of the population is Asian has a lot to do with feeling desexualized.

No it doesn't. Swedish women's perception of Asian men has nothing to do with them feeling desexualized or less feminine. Their husbands preferring Asian women does.

Are you seriously having to cope this poorly? Bless your little heart.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390
Cope, asian womans jaw is more femine as is her nose, eye area, midface, etc.

White foids eyebrows are dyed and drawn on at the outer rim.
the white woman's jaw is more narrow
chin slightly smaller
nose tip more upturned, the asian woman has a horrible nose tip although it can be because she's smiling
non existent eyebrows, the white woman still probably has better eyebrows without dying them
her eyes are bigger so she looks more neotenous. the asian is giga failo'd by siberian positively tilted giga narrow epicanthic fold that covers her eyelashes (vital for femininity)
white woman has a better hairline shape
i would say shorter lower third but the asian is opening her mouth so idk
overall white woman def fogs
wether asians fog in general is irrelevant because this asian is an extreme example, bottom 10% femininity

Let me quote it again for you, Emily.
Read this again. Try to comprehend. It doesn't say that Swedish men preferred Asian women over Swedish women.

"Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive."

By the way, you never quote this part: "In the US Swedish women were the whitest of the white, and they were sometimes over-sexualised."

the white woman's jaw is more narrow
chin slightly smaller

That has nothing to do with masculinity. Look at the form. The white girls jaw is more angular and harsher. The Asian girl's is more round.

nose tip more upturned, the asian woman has a horrible nose tip although it can be because she's smiling

Wtf? No it isn't, the white girls nose is more masculine. There is no difference in tip, this is bone. The Asian girl's nose is flattened in the eye area and smoother with less angularity and bone protrusion.

non existent eyebrows, the white woman still probably has better eyebrows without dying them

Wrong.

her eyes are bigger so she looks more neotenous.

Again wrong, epelicabthic folds are neotenous not "big eyes". Infants have smaller eyes with epicanthic folds. Asians are the most neotenous race.

the asian is giga failo'd by siberian positively tilted giga narrow epicanthic fold that covers her eyelashes (vital for femininity)

Major cope, all studies say Asian women are more feminine.

white woman has a better hairline shape

Rofl, no, masculine.

i would say shorter lower third but the asian is opening her mouth so idk
overall white woman def fogs

Shorter lower third = more compact pug skull (high fighting success).

wether asians fog in general is irrelevant because this asian is an extreme example, bottom 10% femininity

Wrong.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived
Read this again. Try to comprehend. It doesn't say that Swedish men preferred Asian women over Swedish women.

"Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive."

Not quoting the following sentence =/= it isn't there

Here, read this:

By the way, you never quote this part: "In the US Swedish women were the whitest of the white, and they were sometimes over-sexualised."

Sometimes =/= all the time + Asian women are 3% of the US population.
In Singapore, Swedish women were incels 100% of the time.

Yeah, they felt so because there aren't a lot of men who they find attractive in Singapore - the majority of the population in Singapore is Asian and Swedish women aren't into Asian men.

The study never says that Swedish men preferred Asian women over Swedish women.

Yeah, they felt so because there aren't a lot of men who they find attractive in Singapore - the majority of the population in Singapore is Asian and Swedish women aren't into Asian men.

Wrong. The article specifically said they didn't have to relate to local beauty standards because they were living separately from society. It was all about Swedish men's preferences.

But on the other hand they didn’t have to relate to local beauty standards. Most of the 13 women who lived in Singapore were accompanying spouses to working husbands. Their husbands’ job contracts included a house with a maid, swimming pool and tennis courts.

“They were not integrated in the Singaporean community. They lived an expat life with other expat wives, and created their own separate community.”

The study never says that Swedish men preferred Asian women over Swedish women.

Oh yes it did, to the point where Swedish women felt less feminine and even de-sexualized.

That has nothing to do with masculinity. Look at the form. The white girls jaw is more angular and harsher. The Asian girl's is more round.
i dont see how its more angular
the asian's jaw is wider but still angular at the gonions
Wtf? No it isn't, the white girls nose is more masculine. There is no difference in tip, this is bone. The Asian girl's nose is flattened in the eye area and smoother with less angularity and bone protrusion.
even if its flatter its not enough to compensate for the droopy tip which looks sharper and either ugly or masculine
Again wrong, epelicabthic folds are neotenous not "big eyes". Infants have smaller eyes with epicanthic folds. Asians are the most neotenous race.
they might be neotenous but monolids like hers are very ugly, especially with how narrow and positively tilted they are
and big eyes are definitely more neotenous, cmon man. just google "infant" and see how their eyes are bigger comparative to their skull
they are
this asian lacks a lot of the things that make asians more feminine in the first place...
Rofl, no, masculine.
the asian has a more masc hairline. Way more squarish, the white woman's looks like a semi circle which indicates no androgenic hair loss
huh? asian women have shorter lower thirds than white women, and its extremely obvious that smaller lower thirds look more feminine
men have taller lower thirds
just go into photoshop and increase the lower third height of any woman or man
instant masculinity boost

• +1
Oh yes it did, to the point where Swedish women felt less feminine and even dessexualized.
OK; so you don't even understand what the (gender studies) study that you quote says.

Also, you never quote this: "In the Singaporean expat community the white, blond, Swedish woman was still a beauty ideal."

OK; so you don't even understand what the (gender studies) study that you quote says.

Wrong, you don't.

Also, you never quote this: "In the Singaporean expat community the white, blond, Swedish woman was still a beauty ideal."

But not the beauty ideal, as spoken by the de-sexualized Swedish women. :feelskek:

i dont see how its more angular
the asian's jaw is wider but still angular at the gonion

OK, stop playing dumb. The white girls jaw isn't round and clearly angular and more chiseled, it looks like the high fighting success jaw. The Asian jaw is round.

even if its flatter its not enough to compensate for the droopy tip which looks sharper and either ugly or masculine

There is no droopy tip; no Asian has that. That's a caucasoid feature.
You're making shit up.

Nasal bone flatness is what makes a nose feminine.

they might be neotenous but monolids like hers are very ugly, especially with how narrow and positively tilted they are

Wrong. It would failo Asian women if that's the case. White women's eyes look angrier and disharmonious, especially if blue.

and big eyes are definitely more neotenous, cmon man. just google "infant" and see how their eyes are bigger comparative to their skull

No they're not, they're smaller. Only the oribtal bone is larger (which is an Asisn trait). Infants only have epicanthic folds.

they are
this asian lacks a lot of the things that make asians more feminine in the first place...

Like what? You've got nothing.

the asian has a more masc hairline. Way more squarish, the white woman's looks like a semi circle which indicates no androgenic hair loss

You can't even see the white woman's hairline to compare it that way; her hair is down while the Asian is combed backward.

huh? asian women have shorter lower thirds than white women,

No they don't.

and its extremely obvious that smaller lower thirds look more feminine
men have taller lower thirds

Again that's wrong.

pone.0146328.g004.PNG_L

It's not the size that matters it's the form. Women have wider jaws than men to go proportionately with their broader faces.
Source:

just go into photoshop and increase the lower third height of any woman or man
instant masculinity boost

Wrong, as shown above.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Says nothing about desirability of Hapa males or Asian females.
Hapa males tend suffer from the short stature, weak frame/muscles, and small dick genes provided by their Asian parent. It's even worse for them if their white father was otherwise incel without resorting to breeding with an easier Asian woman. Did Elliot Rodger not teach you anything?

Asian females will score highly in dating data due to their higher RMV, perceived easiness, and not being landwhales, rather than their phenotypic sexual attractiveness.

Now show stuff about the desirability of black women (least inbred, most genetically diverse women on the planet).
Firstly, SSA women are not very genetically diverse. Most of their genetic lineage exists in geographically-restricted regions (tribes). It's only African American women that are more genetically diverse, due to at least one of their ancestors being a slave owner who bred an African woman.

African women suffer from extreme masculine dimorphism (masculine facial features, superior muscle genetics, deeper voices, etc.). They also have denser breast tissue, which results in saggier tits. Not to mention, their coloring is less appealing. Obviously they will be the least desirable major ethnic group of women.

And? 171 pounds is still obese.
Yes, and women (regardless of race) at that weight suffer aesthetically due to having excess fat.

Massive cope. I showed you numerous studies that said they did. Asian women have higher truncal fat and upper body fat than white women. It is over for you, my son.
And, once again, that only matters if it looks aesthetically worse. The majority of Asian women do not have enough excess fat for it to be aesthetically detrimental, unlike the average white woman living in the West.

Hapa males tend suffer from the short stature, weak frame/muscles, and small dick genes provided by their Asian parent. It's even worse for them if their white father was otherwise incel without resorting to breeding with an easier Asian woman. Did Elliot Rodger not teach you anything?

Cope. Multiple studies say hapa men are more attractive than white men. Have a little bit more confidence in your white DNA, why don't you.

Are you white trash idiots so clueless that you are still spouting the Elliot Rodger cope?

Here's what I don't understand. How can you be so retarded that you don't realize that the vast majority of incel mass murderers were white males? What does that do for your argument, son?

Asian females will score highly in dating data due to their higher RMV, perceived easiness, and not being landwhales, rather than their phenotypic sexual attractiveness.

Cope. Not a single study said that, all of them said it was phenotypic attractiveness that gave Asian women the edge.

Firstly, SSA women are not very genetically diverse. Most of their genetic lineage exists in geographically-restricted regions (tribes). It's only African American women that are more genetically diverse, due to at least one of their ancestors being a slave owner who bred an African woman.

100% bullshit from a white trash idiot who never graduated high school.

25g0zz33o2z61.png

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...tions-The-distribution-of-STR_fig3_3033887423

Pattern of genetic diversity in worldwide human populations. The distribution of STR diversity in worldwide human populations, adapted from the literature (Colonna et al. 2011), shows a higher diversity in African populations and a decline with the distance from Africa (each black dot represents a sampled population).

African women suffer from extreme masculine dimorphism (masculine facial features, superior muscle genetics, deeper voices, etc.). They also have denser breast tissue, which results in saggier tits. Not to mention, their coloring is less appealing. Obviously they will be the least desirable, major ethnic group of women.

Okay, well there goes your genetic diversity theory. Bitch.

Asian women have denser breast tissue than white women and don't suffer from sag. White women are saggy as fuck.

Yes, and women (regardless of race) at that weight suffer aesthetically due to having excess fat.

Wow, sucks to be a white woman.
Good news: Asian women aren't failoed by their excess fat.

And, once again, that only matters if it looks aesthetically worse. The majority of Asian women do not have enough excess fat for it to look aesthetically detrimental, unlike the average white woman living in the West.

Cope, they have insanely fat faces and bodies.
You've never been with Asian women before/have zero visual perceptive abilities like most white trash idiots.

Last edited:
There is no droopy tip; no Asian has that. That's a caucasoid feature.
You're making shit up.

Nasal bone flatness is what makes a nose feminine.
sure its one of the things, but other parts of the nose matter as well
if you cant see it for yourself then i cant argue
this is the type of nose that's more attractive

the asian's nose lacks the upturned tip here but it doesnt even matter since she's smiling which distorts it
Wrong. It would failo Asian women if that's the case. White women's eyes look angrier and disharmonious, especially if blue.
alot of asian women have double eyelids and i find them more attractive than monolids
No they're not, they're smaller. Only the oribtal bone is larger (which is an Asisn trait). Infants only have epicanthic folds.
larg orbitals = bigger appearing eyes
Like what? You've got nothing.
the nose, most asians have upturned noses, this one appears droopy
she should have a smaller lower third, its one of the tings that makes asian women more feminine, they dont have the big ass chins and tall lower thirds that some white women have
No they don't.
compare their short lower thirds to the masc lower thirds of white women

Again that's wrong.
ok let me test it in photoshop then
which one is more feminine, the one with the taller or shorter lower third?

Last edited:
sure its one of the things, but other parts of the nose matter as well
if you cant see it for yourself then i cant argue
this is the type of nose that's more attractive
View attachment 1745953
the asian's nose lacks the upturned tip here but it doesnt even matter since she's smiling which distorts it

You are delusional and retarded if you think that there is one type of attractive nose and that this woman has a "droopy nasal tip".

alot of asian women have double eyelids and i find them more attractive than monolids

Nobody cares what you think + vast overwhelming majority of Asians have monolids.

larg orbitals = bigger appearing eyes

Not true. Compare East Asians (larger orbitals) to Caucasians (smaller orbitals).

the nose, most asians have upturned noses, this one appears droopy

Just horrendously wrong over and over again.

she should have a smaller lower third, its one of the tings that makes asian women more feminine, they dont have the big ass chins and tall lower thirds that some white women have

Again this is false as I showed with study.

compare their short lower thirds to the masc lower thirds of white women
View attachment 1745970View attachment 1745972View attachment 1745973
View attachment 1745974

ok lets me test it in photoshop then
which one is more feminine, the one with the taller or shorter lower third?
View attachment 1745980View attachment 1745982

You have no visual intelligence. Those white women do not have longer lower thirds than the Asian women. 2/3 of the white women have shorter. Remember the Asian women have larger overall faces. The white women have more masculine lower thirds because they are not round. They are chiseled, bony, and angular (not to mention leaner). Your photoshopped Asian isn't less feminine.

Last edited:

Wrong.

Rofl, no, masculine.

Wrong.
>wrong.

6AAEF256 E911 4A31 97C7 22BF8A70CA6E

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Chadeep, justinzayn and 9 others
You are delusional and retarded if you think that there is one type of attractive nose and that this woman has a "droopy nasal tip".
i dont think that there is one attractive nose type and i do think she has a droopy nasal tip, yes
Nobody cares what you think + vast overwhelming majority of Asians have monolids.
except a shitton of asians get double eyelid surgery and if you search for japanese or korean girl on pinterest you get results of 95% double eyelid asian women
Not true. Compare East Asians (larger orbitals) to Caucasians (smaller orbitals).
compare it within race to remove other factors
Just horrendously wrong over and over again.
maybe upturned isnt the right word, but you often see the nostrils of asians a lot more than with white people because of the position of the tip
You have no visual intelligence. Those white women do not have longer lower thirds than the Asian women.
they do 100%
Your photoshopped Asian isn't less feminine.
she very much is. less feminine, uglier, with a taller lower third more commonly present in males :)

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Here's what I don't understsnd. How can you be so retarded that you don't realize that the vast majority of incel mass murderers were white males? What does that do for your argument, son?
Because the mass murders take place in predominantly white areas with easy access to firearms. Spree killings (knife attacks) aren't uncommon in Asia.

Cope. Not a single study said that, all of them said it was phenotypic attractiveness that gave Asian women the edge.
For the nth time, they didn't control for "landwhaleness" (I have to use this term rather than BF%, because you will try to argue the technicality that Asian women inherently have higher BF%).

100% bullshit from a white trash idiot who never graduated high school.

25g0zz33o2z61.png

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...tions-The-distribution-of-STR_fig3_3033887423

Pattern of genetic diversity in worldwide human populations. The distribution of STR diversity in worldwide human populations, adapted from the literature (Colonna et al. 2011), shows a higher diversity in African populations and a decline with the distance from Africa (each black dot represents a sampled population).
Ironic coming from the idiot who, once again, links a study without understanding it. It's measuring the genetic diversity within the region compared to other regions. Africa has limited outbreeding with other continents, thus, SSA genes are more genetically distinct. Also, within Africa, much of the breeding occurs within geographically isolated tribal units (despite some of them having large populations). This can result in greater homozygosity at the individual level, despite notable genetic differences existing between different tribal units.

Okay, well there goes your genetic diversity theory. Bitch.
No. African women's excessive masculine dimorphism negatively affects their SMV, regardless of their genetic diversity.

The most attractive women have a balance between feminine dimorphism, the ability to breed competitive sons, and heterozygosity. Both Asian and African women tend to lack in at least one of those categories. Of the major races, white women tend to satisfy all three the best, which is why they dominate in terms of apex attractiveness and have the best baseline phenotypes.

Cope, they have insanely fat faces and bodies.
You've never been with Asian women before/have zero visual perceptive abilities like most white trash idiots.
My first girlfriend was South Korean and I've interacted with many other E/SEA women. The vast majority of them were thinner than the average white, American woman. You're just a delusional shizo who hasn't touched grass.

i dont think that there is one attractive nose type and i do think she has a droopy nasal tip, yes

She doesnt. No Asian as that.

except a shitton of asians get double eyelid surgery and if you search for japanese or korean girl on pinterest you get results of 95% double eyelid asian women

Way fewer than white women getting face lifts.

compare it within race to remove other factors

????

maybe upturned isnt the right word, but you often see the nostrils of asians a lot more than with white people because of the position of the tip

No you fuking don't. Are you retarded? This is because their noses and uoper faces are flatter relative to their lower faces, not because their nadsl tips are upturned you low IQ pinhead.

they do 100%

Incorrect, Asian ramus is longer.

she very much is. less feminine, uglier, with a taller lower third more commonly present in males :)

Wrong as shown by scientific evidence.
It's roundness/form not dimensions.

pone.0146328.g004.PNG_L

Because the mass murders take place in predominantly white areas with easy access to firearms. Spree killings (knife attacks) aren't uncommon in Asia.

Because the vast majority of the incel mass murderers are white. Isla Vista is 3x more Asian than the national average with a significant mixed race population.

Also mass killings are insanely rare in Asia compared to the USA, you're coping for dear life there. None of them were done by Hapas.

For the nth time, they didn't control for "landwhaleness" (I have to use this term rather than BF%, because you will try to argue the technicality that Asian women inherently have higher BF%

The average white woman is a borderline landwhale. The study said Asian women were fatter than white women despite a lower bodymass. Ergo, Asian women on average are about as fst as landwhales.

Ironic coming from the idiot who, once again, links a study without understanding it. It's measuring the genetic diversity within the region compared to other regions.

Yeah fucktard and Africa had the highest diversity of all regions. Distance from Africa predicts lower genetic diversity. It's what the study said, verbatim. Just STFU.

Africa has limited outbreeding with other continents, thus, SSA genes are more genetically distinct.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No idiot, Africans are more genetically DIVERSE. It's Asians, Europeans, and Native Americans who had limited outbreeding with Africans.

Also, within Africa, much of the breeding occurs within geographically isolated tribal units (despite some of them having large populations). This can result in greater homozygosity at the individual level, despite notable genetic differences existing between different tribal units.

What the fuck makes you think the same exact shit wasn't happening in Europe and Asia? STFU. You have no idea what you're doing.

No. African women's excessive masculine dimorphism negatively affects their SMV, regardless of their genetic diversity.

And Asian women's excessive femininity affects their SMV regardless of their genetic diversity. As I said, your cope theory is dead on arrival.

The most attractive women have a balance between feminine dimorphism, the ability to breed competitive sons, and heterozygosity.

Evidently not as Asiatic women are consistently ranked the most attractive, while you can't provide a single study saying white women are more attractive.

Both Asian and African women tend to lack in at least one of those categories.

Wrong. Hapa males are more attractive than white males and the majority of incel mass murderers were white. Notice how all races of men prefer Asian women, even the more homozygous Asian men.

Of the major races, white women tend to satisfy all three the best, which is why they dominate in terms of apex attractiveness and have the best baseline phenotypes.

Except you don't have a single study saying that.

My first girlfriend was South Korean and I've interacted with many other E/SEA women. The vast majority of them were thinner than the average white, American woman. You're just a delusional shizo who hasn't touched grass.

Liar. I know who you are, you've been privately doxxed already.

Last edited:
@LooksOrDeath
@Reckless Turtle
@vanilla
@AlexBrown84

Please explain how it is possible for these charts to be independently produced in a world where Asian women are not the most attractive.

No one ever gave a straight evidence-based answer for it.

fMfgys5.png

fMfgys5.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Because the vast majority of the incel mass murderers are white. Isla Vista is 3x more Asian than the national average with a significant mixed race population.

Also mass killings are insanely rare in Asia compared to the USA, you're coping for dear life there. None of them were done by Hapas.
Mass killings are rarer due to limited access to firearms. Incel knife attacks and violence are not rare, despite the kill counts not being particularly notable. The whole point of Elliot Rodger was his self-described inferiority to white males as a Hapa, particularly due to his below-average stature and small dick size.

Yeah fucktard and Africa had the highest diversity of all regions. Distance from Africa predicts lower genetic diversity. Just STFU.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No idiot, Africans are more genetically DIVERSE. It's Asians, Europeans, and Native Americans who had limited outbreeding with Africans.
You're just retyping what I already acknowledged without understanding the importance of heterozygosity in sexual attractiveness. Once again, individual SSAs are particularly homozygous due to limited outbreeding (with other continents) and limited crossbreeding between tribes. Your study did not refute that, in fact, it provided evidence in support of that.

Wtf makes you think the same exact shit wasn't happening in Europe and Asia? STFU. You have no idea what you're doing.
There absolutely are cases of higher inbreeding in Europe and Asia, resulting in greater homozygosity. Japan and England, in particular, are both islands with higher rates of inbreeding, resulting in less attractive phenotypes.

And Asian women's excessive femininity affects their SMV regardless of their genetic diversity. As I said your theory is done.
And their homozygosity and propensity to breed incel sons affects their SMV, negatively.

Evidently not as Asiatic women are consistently ranked the most attractive.
I've addressed this too many times already. I'm just gonna keep linking this thread so that you can keep coping with "muh alt accounts on a website that specifically punishes alt usage."

Except you don't have a single study saying that.
A teenager here did a better job controlling a study than any of the study models you link:

She doesnt. No Asian as that.

Way fewer than white women getting face lifts.

????

No you fuking don't. Are you retarded? This is because their noses and uoper faces are flatter relative to their lower faces, not because their nadsl tips are upturned you low IQ pinhead.

Incorrect, Asian ramus is longer.

Wrong as shown by scientific evidence.
It's roundness/form not dimensions.

pone.0146328.g004.PNG_L
whatever dude i dont get your preference at all, the asian girl is very ugly IMO while the white girl is top percentile for her race
we're arguing about visuals and we dont agree on anything so its pointless IG

Mass killings are rarer due to limited access to firearms. Incel knife attacks and violence are not rare, despite the kill counts not being particularly notable. The whole point of Elliot Rodger was his self-described inferiority to white males as a Hapa, particularly due to his below-average stature and small dick size.

All races have equal access to firearms in the USA where white males are the #1 incel murderers.

Incel knife attacks in Asia are incredibly rare; statistics for all forms of violent crime including knife crime are lower in Asia than in America.

Elliott Rodger is one individual hapa stacked against dozens of white male incels who internalized their own inferiority. He's not a 'point' he's a cope.

You're just retyping what I already acknowledged without understanding the importance of heterozygosity in sexual attractiveness. Once again, individual SSAs are particularly homozygous due to limited outbreeding (with other continents) and limited crossbreeding between tribes. Your study did not refute that, in fact, it provided evidence in support of that.

No it fucking did not you bald faced liar, there is nothing in that study that said that. Individual SSA are not more homozygous than whites.

Another study for you, sampling more than a dozen SSA tribes. All hsd lower homozygosity than all European samples, including endogamous Somalians.

There absolutely are cases of higher inbreeding in Europe and Asia, resulting in greater homozygosity. Japan and England, in particular, are both islands with higher rates of inbreeding, resulting in less attractive phenotypes.

Read the chart I posted, dummy. English don't have higher homozygosity than other Europeans.

And their homozygosity and propensity to breed incel sons affects their SMV, negatively.

Said no study ever.

I've addressed this too many times already. I'm just gonna keep linking this thread so that you can keep coping with "muh alt accounts on a website that specifically punishes alt usage."

LOL! A looksmax.org poll is not a study.

A teenager here did a better job controlling a study than any of the study models you link:

Dummy, the studies don't control themselves. They're peer reviewed by independent scholars. You haven't given a single reason for your belief that all of these studies were poorly controlled. You are impoverished as fuck on this matter.

"Who looks better" headass :soy:

7d0.gif

Love how dudes are creaming their pants over either chick when neither would look in their direction smh.

All races have equal access to firearms in the USA where white males are the #1 incel murderers.

Incel knife attacks in Asia are incredibly rare; statistics for all forms of violent crime including knife crime are lower in Asia than in America.

Elliott Rodger is one individual hapa stacked against dozens of white male incels who internalized their own inferiority. He's not a 'point' he's a cope.
Because white males outnumber every other racial group in America, and mass murders by ethnics are often framed as "terrorism" or "gang violence" rather than "incel attacks." The terms are all semantics; they're typically carried out by sexually-frustrated males.

African Americans disproportionately carry out violent crimes in America, despite their minority representation.

Incel behavior in Asia also manifests itself in molestation and sexual assault (not uncommon in Japan).

I never brought up Elliot Rodger as an example of mass violence. He's simply a textbook example of the plight of Hapa males. Can Hapa males be sexually attractive? Yes. But Asian height and dick genetics, in particular, are not working in their favor.

No it fucking did not you bald faced liar, there is nothing in that study that said that. Individual SSA are not more homozygous than whites.

Another study for you, sampling more than a dozen SSA tribes. All hsd lower homozygosity than all European samples, including endogamous Somalians.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ions-for-the-mean-total-sum-of_fig3_334493491
I never claimed that individual SSAs are not more homozygous than "whites." Africa, as a whole, is the most genetically diverse continent, because ~99% of human evolution occurred there. However, the continent has experienced significant inbreeding (among tribes) compared to other regions in the past few thousand years after the "out of Africa migration" that has stifled heterozygosity at an individual level (the continent, as a whole, still remains comparatively heterozygous due to a multitude of isolated lineages).

Admittedly, the second study shows more ROH within specific African ethnicities than I expected.

Laughably, both of your studies are theoretically confirming that East Asia is one of the least genetically diverse (most inbred) regions (other than indigenous Peru). East Asians suffer more from homozygosity than Africans and Europeans.

Read the chart I posted, dummy. English don't have higher homozygosity than other Europeans.
According to your own chart, most of the British Isles (and England) is a shade darker than Western Europe, indicating less genetic variability (which may not even indicate homozygosity at an individual level, but I'm following your own logic).

Dummy, the studies don't control themselves.
The researchers do when they create the study model...

You haven't given a single reason for your belief that all of these studies were poorly controlled.
I already have with your Facebook study most likely comparing landwhale white women to non-landwhale Asian women. Also, any "dating" study that doesn't control for Asian women's higher RMV cannot be used to prove that Asian women are more sexually attractive.

Last edited:
Because white males outnumber every other racial group in America, and mass murders by ethnics are often framed as "terrorism" or "gang violence" rather than "incel attacks."

Cope. There have been no incel related acts of violence by ethnics labeled "TERRORISM" or "GANG VIOLENCE".

White males only outnumber ethnics in the oldcel cohorts. For Americans under 25, the group that most incel murderers belong to, white males are not the majority.

The terms are all semantics; they're typically carried out by sexually-frustrated males.

And just one of them was a Hapa.

African Americans disproportionately carry out violent crimes in America, despite their minority representation.

They aren't sexually frustrated or incel though.

Incel behavior in Asia also manifests itself in molestation and sexual assault (not uncommon in Japan).

Why not in the USA? Asian males in the USA are the least likely to rape or sexually assault someone.

C'mon kid, you're making shit up. EAST Asia has the lowest incidence of sexual assault on Earth.

I never brought up Elliot Rodger as an example of mass violence. He's simply a textbook example of the plight of Hapa males. Can Hapa males be sexually attractive? Yes. But Asian height and dick genetics, in particular, are not working in their favor.

He's not a textbook example of Hapa males. A textbook example is something thst has been proven, something reproducible. Elliot is the only Hapa incel shooter. Despite there being millions other Hapas in America, the shooters continue to skew white.

You haven't shown any evidence that Hapas are shorter or have smaller dicks than whites. Data on fetal size indicates they are about the same size as whites -- but only if mom is Asian (white women produce smaller offspring with Asian men -- babies inherit white women's incel DNA).

Hapa boys are not rated less attractive than white boys.

I never claimed that individual SSAs are not more homozygous than "whites." Africa, as a whole, is the most genetically diverse continent, because ~99% of human evolution occurred there. However, the continent has experienced significant inbreeding (among tribes) compared to other regions in the past few thousand years after the "out of Africa migration" that has stifled heterozygosity at an individual level (the continent, as a whole, still remains comparatively heterozygous due to a multitude of isolated lineages).

Prove it. You've done nothing to show that inbreeding among populations outside Africa wasn't just as severe if not more. You also haven't given a single example of this purported African inbreeding.

Also missing from your argument are examples of African populations having a higher number of long ROH individuals.

Admittedly, the second study shows more ROH within specific African ethnicities than I expected.

More, or shorter? Is this a mistake or what?

Laughably, both of your studies are theoretically confirming that East Asia is one of the least genetically diverse (most inbred) regions (other than indigenous Peru). East Asians suffer more from homozygosity than Africans and Europeans.

Yeah that's my fucking point you complete retard. I acknowledged that East Asians had the longest RoH. Proving that your initial theory, that genetic diversity is related to sexual attraction in women, is bullshit. Asian women are consistently ranked the lewst attractive and have the longest ROH. Latin American women are also more attractive and have longer ROH.

According to your own chart, most of the British Isles (and England) is a shade darker than Western Europe,

No, get your eyes checked, only Scotland and Northern Ireland are.

indicating less genetic variability (which may not even indicate homozygosity at an individual level, but I'm following your own logic).

Individuality doesn't even matter. We're talking about which POPULATION is the most attractive.

The researchers do when they create the study model...

I already have with your Facebook study most likely comparing landwhale white women to non-landwhale Asian women. Also, any "dating" study that doesn't control for Asian women's higher RMV cannot be used to prove that Asian women are more sexually attractive.

Cope. You don't have a single shred of evidence or reason to back any of this shit up. You're just pulling as much cope out of your ass as you possibly can, and modifying it as you go along.

You'll say Asian women are less attractive than white women because they're more homozygous.

If I point out that black females have the lowest homozygosity and are the least attractive, you'll morph your argument in to a tripartite Goldilocks composite of "well, it's actually who hss the lowest homozygosity + looks + ability to produce attractive sons".

If I point out that white women are producing the most drug addicted, suicidal, fucked up, low birthweight, subhuman boys, indicating extreme genetic inferiority, you'll say that it's soy milk or 5g or some stupid ass shit.

If I point out that dating studies say Asian women are most desired, you'll say it's because the white women have fat bodies.

If I point out that multiple studies say that Asian women's faces are the most attractive, you'll say it's because Asian women are doing voodoo on the study group.

If I point out that Asian women on Facebook are the most attractive, you'll say it's because the white women are fat.

If I point out studies that Asian women are fatter than white women, with more truncal fat and upper body fat, you'll simply say that white women are gorillas (while silmultaneously maintaining that they are the most attractive).

Actually I'm being facetious here because you've already done all of this. Every ridiculous thing I just described, you have done. You are perpetually denying the validity of mountains upon mountains of scientific evidence, and accusing all of these professors of wrongdoing, without providing a single piece of evidence for these paranoid allegations.

So why don't you just answer me this: if anything you say is true, why did all of the studies point to Asian women's superiority, and white women's relative inferiority? Tell me how this is possible in a free universe. If anything you said was true, you would have studies saying that white women are the most attractiven that their faces are more feminine than Asian women's, etc.

You have nothing. Pull your pockets inside out and show, me little boy. You are in poverty. You've got lots of words, but no links. No evidence to speak of, and no case to make. How about you just admit this and move on?

Last edited:
There have been no incel related acts of violence by ethnics labeled "TERRORISM" or "GANG VIOLENCE".
9/11, Orlando nightclub shooting...

They aren't sexually frustrated or incel though.
Many are.

Why not in the USA? Asian males in the USA are the least likely to rape or sexually assault someone.

C'mon kid, you're making shit up. EAST Asia has the lowest incidence of sexual assault on Earth.
You're trying to argue semantics here. Regardless of the manifestation of violence or sexual assault, East Asian males report some of the highest levels of inceldom in the West. I already linked the BPS page on the incel wiki.

You haven't shown any evidence that Hapas are shorter or have smaller dicks than whites. Data on fetal size indicates they are about the same size as whites -- but only if mom is Asian (white women produce smaller offspring with Asian men -- babies inherit white women's incel DNA).

https://www.cbc.ca/1.2693364
Hapa boys are not rated less attractive than white boys.
If Asian female genes don't negatively impact growth, then the reason purebred Asians are smaller (both in height and dick size, on average) would have to be because of Asian male genes. Therefore, it's illogical to assume that Hapa babies from Asian fathers are smaller simply due to "white women's incel DNA."

Either way, your argument is stupid because the article you linked clearly indicates WMAF parents giving birth to smaller babies than two white parents, which obviously reveals that Asian females have a negative impact on the size of their offspring, overall.

More, or shorter? Is this a mistake or what?
I meant shorter.

Yeah that's my fucking point you complete retard. I acknowledged that East Asians had the longest RoH. Proving that your initial theory, that genetic diversity is related to sexual attraction in women, is bullshit. Asian women are consistently ranked the lewst attractive and have the longest ROH. Latin American women are also more attractive and have longer ROH.
Lewst attractive? Is this a mistake or what?

The "Latin American" women that are more attractive are the mestizos living in eastern South America (that are more heterozygous), not the indigenous women in Peru.

No, get your eyes checked, only Scotland and Northern Ireland are.
No, get your eyes checked. England is included. Throw most of the British Isles in there as well; it's geographically isolated from mainland Europe.

Individuality doesn't even matter. We're talking about which POPULATION is the most attractive.
Yes it does. A population can contain quite a bit of genetic variability between individuals, despite all of the individuals being particularly homozygous.

You'll say Asian women are less attractive than white women because they're more homozygous.
It's a contributing factor, as I already mentioned (heterozygosity + feminine dimorphism + ability to breed competitive males).

If I point out that black females have the lowest homozygosity and are the least attractive, you'll morph your argument in to a tripartite Goldilocks composite of "well, it's actually who hss the lowest homozygosity + looks + ability to produce attractive sons".
There's no "morphing the argument." Black women have higher levels of masculine dimorphism compared to other races, thus, they are critically lacking one of the three important aspects of female SMV.

By the way, East Asian women have smaller bust and hip sizes, so they cannot even be used as pinnacles of aesthetic femininity.

If I point out that dating studies say Asian women are most desired, you'll say it's because the white women have fat bodies.
Yes, because in at least one of the studies you use, the study probably includes landwhale white women (it makes no mention of controlling for "landwhaleness").

If I point out that Asian women on Facebook are the most attractive, you'll say it's because the white women are fat.
Yes, I've been saying that the entire argument.

If I point out studies that Asian women are fatter than white women, with more truncal fat and upper body fat, you'll simply say that white women are gorillas (while silmultaneously maintaining that they are the most attractive).
The median white woman living in the West is a gorilla, and I never once said that the median white woman living in the West is more attractive than the median Asian woman living in the West.

Last edited: